It's Coming Home watch 2024 - We go again in the USA!

You forget the world class ability to go abroad and get drunk everyday, fight over beach towels and speak multiple forin languages by speaking slowly and louder

Let's not forget about demanding Sunday roasts and full English breakfasts while on holiday abroad and then complaining about the food.

You forget the world class ability to go abroad and get drunk everyday, fight over beach towels and speak multiple forin languages by speaking slowly and louder

this just shows how we exhaust all possible diplomatic measures, before resorting to fisticuffs when thicko foreigners don’t understand the queen’s.

Let's not forget about demanding Sunday roasts and full English breakfasts while on holiday abroad and then complaining about the food.

when the alternative is being forced to eat foreign muck, you can’t blame us. you go to germany and ask for any food, someone will dump some kind of fermented cabbage next to it, alongside a potato.

Didn't realize Poland is now part of England?

that’s cos they’re all over here, stealing our writer’s jobs.

romans invented the road and they rode to the left. as honourable people, we steadfastly follow that tradition. though i wouldn’t expect mouth-breathing foreigners to understand concepts such as duty and honour.

Explain your ugly women now
If you say danish tradition / genes I'll shit in your handbag

Explain your ugly women now

climate. if you’re in england on any of the three allocated hot and sunny days per annum, you see plenty of nice women. the rest of the time they are in hibernation mode, keeping their body and facial hair long for warmth.

climate. if you’re in england on any of the three allocated hot and sunny days per annum, you see plenty of nice women. the rest of the time they are in hibernation mode, keeping their body and facial hair long for warmth.

This checks out with numerous hostel-travels I've been on hibernating in bunk beds. Skin is usually of white porcelain. 3 lions on the chest but hibernates for a long time after ordering 4 Sambucas at the DJ booth.

No they’re not, they have one of the strongest squads. They have the worst manager by miles, that’s the problem.

England have a very dodgy keeper. Kane is wearing down quickly, though on his day he’s brilliant. The back line solid, but not great. Bellingham and Rice are, however, outstanding. It’s a good squad, but it doesn’t stand up to France, Germany or Spain. And beyond individual names there is little cohesion in the buildup play.

England have a very dodgy keeper. Kane is wearing down quickly, though on his day he’s brilliant. The back line solid, but not great. Bellingham and Rice are, however, outstanding. It’s a good squad, but it doesn’t stand up to France, Germany or Spain. And beyond individual names there is little cohesion in the buildup play.
It’s interesting, because from what I have heard, the German fanbase see England as a very dangerous prospect, as do the bookies. I think you’re downplaying the quality of the England squad, to be honest. I agree about the cohesion issue, though.

It’s interesting, because from what I have heard, the German fanbase see England as a very dangerous prospect, as do the bookies. I think you’re downplaying the quality of the England squad, to be honest. I agree about the cohesion issue, though.
Yes, but... let's quote this article by German sports TV channel Sport1 (which is based on the bookies) as an example: https://www.sport1.de/news/sportwet...-und-aussenseiter-wer-wird-europameister-2024

Steht Trainer Gareth Southgate seiner Mannschaft nicht im Wege, führt der Weg zum EM Titel 2024 nur über die Engländer.
---
If manager Gareth Southgate doesn't stand in the way of his team, there is no getting around England for the EURO title 2024
Probably says all you need to know and confirms what a lot of you guys think :lol:

It isn’t? It’s a good beer.
It is. It however started as a Spanish subsidiary of a Philippino brewery. So while it's brewed in Spain, it's named after the suburb of Manila where the original brewery was founded.

It is. It however started as a Spanish subsidiary of a Philippino brewery. So while it's brewed in Spain, it's named after the suburb of Manila where the original brewery was founded.
Yeah, I know about that. There’s a different beer with the same name owned by the same company I think.

England are dangerous, as Bellingham is an all worlder already -- whether he's an decent game or an incredible game. He's the danger every opponent has to worry about.

What we saw from England yesterday was a luckluster performance on an individual and collective level but the good news is that good sides -- and I consider England to be a good side -- tend to improve as the tournament progresses. England will qualify for the knockout round and if my crystal ball has it right England will likely play the Netherlands, a side England should be able to get by but you wouldn't say England man for man overpower the Netherlands.

Bellingham is the difference between England being a good side and a great side, if Bellingham puts in the kind of performance that leaves your jaw on the ground. If he doesn't, the Netherlands can handle England. Germany, Spain and France are a level above England, but not so much that epic performances from Bellingham couldn't overcome squad and managerial superiority.

The only thing that’s coming home is Southgate and his men

when the alternative is being forced to eat foreign muck, you can’t blame us. you go to germany and ask for any food, someone will dump some kind of fermented cabbage next to it, alongside a potato.
You're doing it wrong. The real German delights are the variety of wieners and the spiced meat from the Turks.

I haven't gone through this thread in its entirely so perhaps it's been discussed already, but how would this English national team rank among England national teams historically? 1966 will always be what it is until surpassed by a World Cup winner, but do caftards rate this side in the Top 5?

Southgate is just putting out his 11 best players. Not realising it doesn’t make his best team especially when a few are playing out of position or in ways not suitable to them.

This should be the starting line up. RB, AM, ST, and RW should be up for grabs no certain starters , not even Kane, in those positions
Pickford
Trent/Trippier Stones Guehi Walker
Rice Mainoo
Bellingham/Foden
Saka Kane/Watkins Gorden/ Bowen

One step closer to home as Germany have been sent home at home.

Home.

My money is on Swiss

The only reason it is not 100% (just 99.999%) is because Southgate has weird luck of somehow surviving until finals, despite being complete and utter shit

If we win I still dont fancy our chances. You cnuts can take pens now? You scored 5!??!