Israel - Iran and regional players | Please post respectfully

Your echo chamber cannot cope with a different point of view which is why you hide in this corner of the internet where everyone agrees with you and disagreement is stifled. If your opinions were grounded in reason and fact it would not be threatened in such a way.

How can you not see that reducing the deaths of tens of thousands most of which could easily have been avoided to "meh its just war", is fecking asinine and will rightfully piss people off?

90% of deaths could have been avoided, even if Israel wanted to hunt down Hamas.

There is no echo chamber in the Israel/Palestine thread. pro-Israel posters simply stopped posting there once defending Israel became completely untenable.

Last edited:
There is no echo chamber in the Israel/Palestine thread. pro-Israel posters simply stopped posting there once defending Israel became completely untenable to anyone with eyes, ears, and the capability to reason.
No they got thread banned.

Your echo chamber cannot cope with a different point of view which is why you hide in this corner of the internet where everyone agrees with you and disagreement is stifled. If your opinions were grounded in reason and fact it would not be threatened in such a way.
My opinions aren't threatened either here or anywhere else, and certainly not by the likes of you.

I've seen and endured enough in my lifetime to unequivocally dismiss you as an uneducated, spoiled brat. Your callous, lie ridden, sociopathic takes are repulsive to any human being with the semblance of a conscience.

Shame on you.

Last edited:
My opinions aren't threatened, certainly not by the likes of you.

I've seen and endured enough shit in my lifetime to unequivocally dismiss you as an uneducated, spoiled brat without any understanding of how war feels and looks like. Your callous, lie ridden, sociopathic takes are repulsive to any human being with the semblance of a conscience.

Shame on you.

Just ignore him.

You can go back as far as you like. Was the land stolen by the Romans? Are the Philistines of the Old Testament the Palestinians of today (it's the same word in Arabic and Hebrew.) I would suggest people pick their start point based on their politics, not the other way around. But let's take yours.

Palestine was part of the Ottoman Empire for hundreds of years, where Jews were second class citizens. That ended when the Ottomans decided to join World War I on the side of the Germans, and of course and as usual, lost. After that Jews were able to purchase land, the political leverage you refer to. The xenophobic arabs of Palestine, used to thinking in Ottoman terms, responded with massacres such as Hebron, and the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem aligned himself with Hitler, once again choosing the losing side (you see the pattern.)

In 1948 the United Nations agreed a partition that created a Jewish state with indefensible borders, the intention being that the two ethnicities would live together in peace. The Arabs immediately rejected it, declared war and lost. Modern Israel prioritises defensible borders.

Now Hamas are aligning themselves with Iran. Guess what will happen?
1. The Philistines are not the same as the Palestinians. The Philistines were from Greece and the Palestinians are from the Arab peninsula. They adopted a similar name as in Palestine/Falasteen.

2. What you say about the Ottomans is true, (although I wouldn’t say they lost every war as their empire was very wide and successful for many years). But what does this have to do with Palestine and the ongoing genocide? Are you justifying the ongoing atrocities committed by the Zionists based on what the Ottomans did? Are the Palestinians paying for the actions of the Ottomans? In fact the Palestinians are also paying for the crimes of the Europeans who persecuted the Jews for centuries.

3. You state Israel was created in order communities would live in peace. But the actions of terrorist groups like the Irgun would suggest otherwise.

4. You want to talk about massacres? Let’s talk about massacres:

Haifa Massacre 1937
- Jerusalem Massacre 1937
- Haifa Massacre 1938
- Jerusalem Massacre - 1938
- Balad al-Sheikh Massacre 1939
- Haifa Massacre 1939
- Haifa Massacre 1947
- Akka Massacre 1947
- Abbasiya Massacre 1947
- Balad al-Sheikh Massacre 1947
- Al-Khisas Massacre 1947
- Bab al-Amud Massacre 1947
- Jerusalem Massacre 1947
- Sheikh Bureik Massacre 1947
- Jaffa Massacre 1948
- Al Tantura Massacre 1948
- Deir Yasin Massacre 1948
- Al-Saraya Massacre 1948
- The Semiramis Massacre 1948
- Jerusalem Massacre - 1948
- Al-Saraya Al-Arabeya Massacre 1948
- Lydda Massacre 1948
- Ramla Massacre 1948
- Yazur Massacre 1948
- Haifa Massacre 1948
- Tabra Tulkarem Massacre 1948
- Sa'sa' Massacre 1948
- Abu Kabir Massacre 1948
- Cairo Train Massacre 1948
- Qalunya Massacre 1948
- Nasir al-Din Massacre 1948
- Tiberias Massacre 1948
- Ayn al-Zaytoun Massacre 1948
- Safed Massacre 1948
- Abu Shusha Massacre 1948
- Beit Daras Massacre 1948
- Al-Husayniyya Massacre 1948
- Khan Yunis Massacre 1956
- Kafr Qasim Massacre 1956
- Jerusalem Massacre 1967
- Sabra and Shatila Massacre 1982
- Al-Aqsa Massacre 1990
- Ibrahimi Mosque Massacre 1994
- Jenin Refugee Camp April 2002
- Gaza Massacre 2008-09
- Gaza Massacre 2012
- Gaza Massacre 2014
- Gaza Massacre 2018-19
- Gaza Massacre 2021
- Gaza Genocide 2023 ongoing

I mean if they actually did it you might have a point. Fact is they are letting food through. Hardly the actions of fanatics.
This is again lies. Settlers are attacking aid trucks and setting aid on fire whilst Israeli forces stand by and watch. All while Palestinians are dying of hunger especially in northern Gaza

Plenty of pro Palestine posters got thread banned too, it's nothing to do with being pro either.

I'm still waiting for you to provide details of the Hamas supporters in that thread too......

My opinions aren't threatened either here or anywhere else, and certainly not by the likes of you.

I've seen and endured enough shit in my lifetime to unequivocally dismiss you as an uneducated, spoiled brat without any understanding of how war feels and looks like. Your callous, lie ridden, sociopathic takes are repulsive to any human being with the semblance of a conscience.

Shame on you.

You clearly go off the deep end and resort to insults when your fragile world view is challenged. If I were to abuse you or your cause in the same language you use I would probably get a ban, but I don't need to because anyone sees both sides can judge for themselves.

You clearly go off the deep end and resort to insults when your fragile world view is challenged. If I were to abuse you or your cause in the same language you use I would probably get a ban, but I don't need to because anyone sees both sides can judge for themselves.
You are literally insulting him in this post.

You have to be trolling at this point trying to rile people up, then you wonder why you got thread banned.

I mean if they actually did it you might have a point. Fact is they are letting food through. Hardly the actions of fanatics.
I mean the Nazis technically did give the Jews some food in concentration camps so we can't really say they used hunger as a weapon of war

GUTp1k1XEAAcuog

Never got an infraction, let alone be thread-banned from this post, despite being quite pro-Israel himself and posting lots.

Israel has either crossed, or went very near, the threshold of doing genocide. In either case, that cannot be defended. You cannot defend a genocide, or something very close to a genocide, regardless of the initial political views/stance.

If your opinions were grounded in reason and fact it would not be threatened in such a way.

I don't know how you can type that and.keeo a straight face at the same time. You have to be trolling. I for.one and numerous others have pointed out the gaps, the untruths and misinformation in your replies in the Palestine thread.

Time after time you have been given links to articles and a myriad of official sources that correct you & disprove what you posted but you either ignore it all or change the subject or just leave for a while only to return and do the same over and over again repeating the same stuf you did previously.

You also continuously play the victim and often retort to not so thinly veiled passive aggressive jibes or insults in retort. On top of that you claim to be one of the few that aren't in an echo chamber and actually in the real world where the rest of us are not.

Still everyone tries to correct you in good faith until again they are met with the same shit you dish out to everyone else who has previously replied to you.

The sad part is, you say others can't accept they are wrong for holding a different viewpoint but the vast majority of replies to you aren't views, they are facts and backed up with evidence, that you always ignore.

It's one thing to have different opinions but it's something entirely different to completely ignore things and claim you are right, everyone else is wrong and that they don't live in the real world because you get PM's from other posters who agree with you and those posters being ones who have been threadbanned for doing the same as you continuously do.

So any kind of discussion or debate is pointless and circular because you're not being sincere, reasonable or replying in good faith or with the intention of being open to accepting the possibility you could be wrong as you have made your mind up that it's everyone else that's wrong.

So as above. Ignore.

That's what they said last time before launching 170 lightweight drones and a few dozen cruise missiles that all but a few got shot down while the rest hit an empty warehouse on an airbase. They like to act tough but they know they will get royally fecked if they launch another offensive like that again, especially if this time it actually caused serious damage or deaths.

I see many posters that usually add so much in the thread wasting their energy and time on replies to a poster that doesn't worth it. Please don't feed the troll

Yeah I get that, just wish they'd keep Iraq out of it. Every time the country looks like its finally returning to a semblance of normality they get dragged into this nonsense and get caught right in the middle. Its the same for other countries but I'll selfishly say I think the Iraqis have seen enough death and destruction for several lifetimes.

Exactly this,

Also Blinken asked Soudani to mediate to between the US and Iran to try to deescalate the tensions, Soudani told him the only tension deescalator in his opinion is stopping the war in Gaza, there is nothing he can do, it's all in the hands of the war criminal Netanyahu.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2024/8/4/السوداني-لبلينكن-منع-التصعيد

Exactly this,

Also Blinken asked Soudani to mediate to between the US and Iran to try to deescalate the tensions, Soudani told him the only tension deescalator in his opinion is stopping the war in Gaza, there is nothing he can do, it's all in the hands of the war criminal Netanyahu.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2024/8/4/السوداني-لبلينكن-منع-التصعيد
And I'm glad he's responded with that. The US needs to realise there are other factors in play here that are culpable for the current tensions, factors they themselves are implicated in. Simply holding Iran solely responsible and asking their neighbours to help remedy the situation, all while they're pouring fuel into the fire by enabling the unhinged Israeli genocidal machine is laughably counter-intuitive.

It's Ok to kill Hamas. In fact it's obligatory. If they insist on hiding behind their own population that's on them. If a bunch of religious fanatics came and raped, kidnapped and murdered my people I'd do the same. I wouldn't care who I had to go through.

In a perfect world there would be peace and a two state solution. That's what most people want, including me. It's clear now that's not going to happen. So the alternative is war. That's what war is like. If you don't like it, don't start it. If you don't like it, stop. Hand back the hostages. Don't say you'll do it all again first chance you get. Hamas won't do any of those things because war is what they want.

That said I don't think the Israelis are attempting genocide or ethnic cleansing. If they were it would look far worse than this.

I vomited reading these lines.

And I'm glad he's responded with that. The US needs to realise there are other factors in play here that are culpable for the current tensions, factors they themselves are implicated in. Simply holding Iran solely responsible and asking their neighbours to help remedy the situation, all while they're pouring fuel into the fire by enabling the unhinged Israeli genocidal machine is laughably counter-intuitive.

Exactly, agree. Everybody in Iraq is tired of this shit and do not want to go through it again, the country is starting to stand on it's feet again with some sort of normalisation and they do not want to fall back to chaos again.

Well done Israel.

Was always going to be him (Mashal had already been twice, and he is not a Gazan). To be fair, he already was the main guy, with Haniyeh and co. being outside Gaza. So this just formalizes him as de jure leader too. Thing is, at this stage there won't be even the perception of a dialogue between Israel and Hamas, that was happening under Haniyeh.

I do not think the war ends before he gets killed.

Two options here

Iran is so infiltrated nobody cares anymore to keep it a secret

Or Iran is telegraphing its moves to limit any real damage

Yep, the second option sounds very plausible. For all their bluster, Iran is in no position to start a protracted conflict.

Is there a proposal out there from the Palestinians/Iranians for what they would accept as a long term peace agreement?

It seemed Clinton was about to get a peace agreement in the late 90s, would there be peace under those conditions now?

Wonder if Iran are edging deliberately here. The talk earlier of the Egyptians instructing their airlines to avoid Iranian airspace might be a red herring from Iran that they've deliberately 'leaked' . The longer they prolong their response the longer Israel stays in a heightened state of unease.