Is Pep the greatest manager of all time?

Was going to write exactly this... weird how that's hard to understand when non Barcelona/City fans don't value his coaching career thus far.

There's been a question mark(as in very shady shit been happening) next to most of the teams he has managed.
Nah, Man United fans mostly.

For very obvious reasons.

Nah, Man United fans mostly.

For very obvious reasons.
It is total nonsense that United fans do not rate him. A bit like how we do not rate Haaland or de Bruyne, but would tatoo their faces if they would sign for us.

Football banter or jealousy, get your pick.

It is total nonsense that United fans do not rate him. A bit like how we do not rate Haaland or de Bruyne, but would tatoo their faces if they would sign for us.

This. I still acknowledge that Pep is a very good coach, just not the GOAT as many people make him out to be.

Fair enough. I should've worded it differently and said quite a few of MU fans, for very obvious reasons.

Banter for some and bitterness for the overwhelming rest.

I'll never say it enough, given the widespread manager worship tradition amongst the MU fanbase, Pep would've had a statue outside of Old Trafford if he managed their club.

Fair enough. I should've worded it differently and said quite a few of MU fans, for very obvious reasons.

Banter for some and bitterness for the overwhelming rest.

I'll never say it enough, given the widespread manager worship tradition amongst the MU fanbase, Pep would've had a statue outside of Old Trafford if he managed their club.
Issue isn't rating him... most(if not all MU fans rate him). The problem is calling him the greatest manager ever... which he isn't, considering the clubs he has managed and the way they have cheated their way to victory.

Issue isn't rating him... most(if not all MU fans rate him). The problem is calling him the greatest manager ever... which he isn't, considering the clubs he has managed and the way they have cheated their way to victory.
And that's where I separate banter from bitter.

Have a nice one.

I can accept that Pep is the GOAT

His trophy cabinet is absolutely insane

He is the GOAT. He needs to go a full season undefeated. That's what he'll be hoping to achieve next.

And that's where I separate banter from bitter.

Have a nice one.
Clearly he should have said "he's managing a club who currently have 115 charges against them, which some think suggests there's a chance of some cheeky behaviour?"

He is the GOAT. He needs to go a full season undefeated. That's what he'll be hoping to achieve next.
He needs to show he can do something superb at a club who aren't the richest in their league, or don't already have by far the strongest squad in the league on his arrival. Or in some cases both!

Firstly he's a coach, secondly he's never coached a side that hasn't had a huge advantage over their opposition.

Barca - He had the goat in his prime and two of the greatest midfielders of all time. If you add that to the rest of the world class players he inherited its hard not to implement your vision.

Bayern - he took them at their strongest and won titles, you'd argue he actually failed at Bayern as he didn't deliver a champions league with a ridiculous squad.

City - he can rebuild with an unlimited pit of money, he also had the draw to bring in Haaland. He's a game changer of ridiculous levels.

Sir Alex, Clough and the Liverpool lot (even Klopp) they create teams. They won stuff with sides not expected to.

He's not the best in my eyes, he's elite but he needs elite toys to implement his systems and vision.

The amount of hindsight 20/20 to discredit him here is hilarious, but unsurprising considering its RedCafe