Is Casemiro Cooked?

Is Casemiro a washed up write off?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saudi clubs can still buy can’t they as their window is still open ? Sell Casemiro and use Collyer, Gore, Fitzgerald and McAllister as Casemiro is finished.

We’re in our third game of the season after Casemiro has had a whole summer off and a whole pre season yet he looked fecked after 20 minutes, I’ll give ETH credit for taking him off but it’s also on ETH for picking him in the first place when it’s clear he’s done.

Saudi clubs can still buy can’t they as their window is still open ? Sell Casemiro and use Collyer, Gore, Fitzgerald and McAllister as Casemiro is finished.

We’re in our third game of the season after Casemiro has had a whole summer off and a whole pre season yet he looked fecked after 20 minutes, I’ll give ETH credit for taking him off but it’s also on ETH for picking him in the first place when it’s clear he’s done.

Closes tmrw i believe.

After today, his value must have sunk.

He's done, but ETH could only really start him today, considering the options available.

He cant play for us ever again. Sell him to Saudi for peanuts, send him to the reserves, pay off his contract. Whatever. Just never play him again

Had the full summer off
Full pre-season
Community shield a good semi-competitive warm up match to get started
Played all 90 minutes of the previous two games so match fit
Previous two games were 8 days apart so plenty of rest

And this is the best he can do. He's completely finished and there's no more excuses. We can only hope that he ends up in Saudi sooner rather than later.

He’s not. I’d bet every pound I have that Ugarte starts after the international break.

Casemiro costing us the past two games while we were negotiating for Ugarte is solely down to Casemiro himself and Ten Hag for not addressing the issue.
Doesn’t matter. Ugarte gets injured and this ancient player starts. We should have had two midfielders ahead of him. In no situation should he be starting for us anymore.

Unfortunately Mainoo is also past his best because he was dispossessed (or something).

Ten Hag is completely exposing the midfielders with this god awful system. Not saying Casemiro didn't play badly, but the first 15 minutes of this half is just as bad/even worse.

Unforgiveably passive player. He is a liability. Once again Madrid knew exactly the right time to move a player on and we were there with our arseholes primed and lubed.

For such an experienced player it's incredible how bad his decision making is. Match that with a complete lack of composure and he is a total liability. A shame.

Easy for Urgate to take his place and walk into this team after the international break. Hope the Saudi
come for him before their window close. We still got time to sign Rabiot and save our season.

Posters on here were actually trying to convince us that he was going to have a good season because he had 2 half decent games against City and Fulham. The standards for Casemiro are now so low that if he's not a complete disaster then he's praised for it.

People talk about his lack of legs defensively but the frequency that he turns over possession is an even bigger crime. Just so sloppy in possession and poor decision making.

Him and Bruno in the same midfield guarantees an end to end basketball match.

Excellent against City, very good against Fulham. Started well and tired off with Mainoo against Brighton, and was horrid today.

I won’t say he’s done, but it felt like he was targeted today - and did horribly. I think he will bounce back - but if he plays against high pressing teams again, he needs protection or needs to play higher up.

Casemiro's lack of vision is shocking. We had an open man on the right wing and doesn't even bother to scan the field. Just passes it to the nearest man and diaz cut it in front of him and ends up scoring in that counter. That play just encapsulates what he has become.

It was obvious last season that he was finished, he just waddles around randomly throwing himself into tackles and playing passes without seeming to look or care if they have any chance of being successful.

Have no idea how you get rid of him without a huge loss that we can’t afford. The money we committed when signing him was possibly our stupidest ever.

Never understood before today what the premier League means. There is just an incredible level of speed of thought and speed of body. He's only 31 btw.

He was shocking today.

That's said, the tactics we play would make any midfielder look poor.

Guys, look at his wages… WE ARE THE SAUDI CLUB.

Casemiro’s 38 pace on this year’s FIFA is looking extremely generous. I’ve seen 80 year olds chase buses faster.