Internationals November (Euro Qualifiers)

Does Henderson know which way we are going?

Since moving to Saudi he's started getting really, really homesick, and as a fellow mackem, he finds comfort in looking at (and passing in the general direction of) Pickford.

Didn't realise this was a qualifier. What a fecking daft team to pick for it. Henderson again and Rashford must be one of the most out of form forwards in the league who is also useless against low blocks. Classic Southgate except for no double pivot I suppose. Him being adventurous.

Southgate was talking about how England have earned respect and how he had them playing entertaining football. More patter than Del Boy.

Didn't realise this was a qualifier. What a fecking daft team to pick for it. Henderson again and Rashford must be one of the most out of form forwards in the league who is also useless against low blocks. Classic Southgate except for no double pivot I suppose. Him being adventurous.

Line up and squad in general is mad.

Games against Malta and North Macedonia when you've already topped the group. Is there a better time to experiment a little?

Sterling not being called up is utterly maddening.

Line up and squad in general is mad.

Games against Malta and North Macedonia when you've already topped the group. Is there a better time to experiment a little?
I just have a kind of apathy to it now, disinterested non-surprise.

At this point you’ve got to wonder what sort of blackmail material Jordan Henderson has on Southgate…

I would have taken Henderson before Gallagher to be honest. No idea why Southgate played him as a double 6, when he’s so effective higher up the pitch.

Get Cole on he could hardly do worse than this lot

Did the ref give that as a foul on the Maltese defender who was blatantly obstructing Rashford?

It's a rough time being a man utd and England fan, watch shit football during the domestic season, watch more shite during internationals.

Rashford is one of those players who has a high ceiling but also a really low floor.

Sterling not being called up is utterly maddening.

If I was a Chelsea fan I'd be thanking Southgate, he gets a nice rest, and to my eyes Sterling played the best game I've seen him play for ages against City last week, so maybe it was just the incentive he needed, and also 2 fingers to Southgate.

:lol: Trent should have been shouting ‘leaave ittttt’

If I was a Chelsea fan I'd be thanking Southgate, he gets a nice rest, and to my eyes Sterling played the best game I've seen him play for ages against City last week, so maybe it was just the incentive he needed, and also 2 fingers to Southgate.

Yeah in a way I am happy he’s staying home but as an England fan, Sterling should be here.

like the fourth time a commentator has said “his confident some may call it arrogance” about Palmer

There’s an ad showing paint drying on in the darts at the moment if any of you want some excitement