Internationals November (Euro Qualifiers)

Henderson being anywhere near this quad is a travesty.

Happy to check for 4 mins for "subjective offsides", nothing doing for clear and obvious error :lol:

Foden looks like the only one who is bothered tonight.

It’s a complete mismatch anyway so who cares if we go back for a pen.

refreshing to see though that, right at the pinnacle of the game, VAR could be run better by a gang of average-ability teenagers

How has Rashford been picked to start? He's been abysmal.

Kane might just be the best player I’ve ever seen at holding the ball up.

Contact ≠ penalty. Kane left his foot in and was clearly never interested in getting to the end of that ball. Good decision.

I know Malta are playing with a back 10 but feck me England are so boring to watch. Foden is the only player out there who plays with any flair.

I fail to see why Dublin has to suck off ‘Trents’ movement after he’s just airballed a shot from 25 yards against a bunch of Maltese farmers

I felt he was looking for it too.
It’s the kind of thing where Kane could easily have avoided it but stayed the same shape and left his legs in definitely looking for it and that’s why there was contact. I’m surprised it wasn’t given but also glad he wasn’t rewarded for trying to buy it

Rashford just messes about and slows down for no reason, literally move it quick and you're through, gave the defender too much time to close him down there again.

How has Rashford been picked to start? He's been abysmal.
Why does he always come short to receive when we’re in possession. Always comes so short. Doesn’t seems to ever threaten in behind unless it’s on the counter

Rashford really is an enigma. How can a footballer be so consistently inconsistent?