Internationals March (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

Doesn't matter. Still class even if it's for few matches. :drool:

Yeah, it's gonna be a hard one to get a hold of. I love the old-school emblem with the two stars.

Ok, this was too soft. First was clear as it gets but this is not pen

Naa, it should be at least 5 pens for Portugal, if you need so many pens to beat those Serbian overpaid cnuts, then you are really in trouble.

Robbery, again. How does a competition like the Euros not have VAR?

We're in big trouble now. We'll have to win in either Serbia or Ukraine.

Yeah same if Pogba was available in Paris. We would have tried playing it through him and he would have been marked out of the game.

Yeah, I thought with Pogba gone PSG would breeze through this because where would the opportunities really come from (little did I know, it would all be silly PSG mistakes), but you're right he was marked out of the game in the first leg and had he been available, it may have changed the outcome as well although I think PSG was destined to bottle this yet again.

Kosovo 1-1 Bulgaria

We will be already qualified for the Euros in June :lol:
We (Bulgaria) are absolutely in shambles at the moment :lol: If you think Mourinho is a defensive coach what will you say about Petar Hubchev who played today with 3 DM against fecking Kosovo !!!:eek:

England 2nd favourites for the Euros. Are we jumping the shark, or the real deal?

We (Bulgaria) are absolutely in shambles at the moment :lol: If you think Mourinho is a defensive coach what will you say about Petar Hubchev who played today with 3 DM against fecking Kosovo !!!:eek:
Wouldn't a good defensive coach be good against a team like England though? 0-0 is probably the best case scenario.

Qualifiers are so shit, there are virtually no interesting match ups outside of Netherlands vs Germany.

I still find it difficult to watch France without falling asleep. They just play so conservative and wait for their key players to produce something.

Man it's hard supporting two countries in these qualifiers. Please just finish in the top 2 Serbia.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47700628

Southgate confirms report of abuse.

Good. Two games behind closed doors and a big fine would help focus their minds

It's a bit silly to talk about Euros already.
Well, that is optimism. Btw i think that we will win Euro:D. If someone beat bloody France. They are fecking maschine. Best team in the world by far( including clubs).

Well, that is optimism. Btw i think that we will win Euro:D. If someone beat bloody France. They are fecking maschine. Best team in the world by far( including clubs).
They're good and bloody boring. I hope we'll qualify, let alone win it. :D

They are always monsters in this stage. But yes, they really look great. I still think that England lack true creative midfielder for big games.
Wait for Phil Foden, in twelve months time........

Glad that Sterling scored to shut those Neanderthals up. There should be a point deduction for teams that have fans racially abusing players.

There are some sensitive souls who got bitter during our World Cup run. Don't think they understood the irony of the 'Its coming home' chants.
As I type this, we take the lead! Its coming home!

More bizarre was there was a poster on here who comple
England 2nd favourites for the Euros. Are we jumping the shark, or the real deal?

Wouldn't a good defensive coach be good against a team like England though? 0-0 is probably the best case scenario.

England got really nice momentum atm and have backed up performances since the WC.

Still a year to go to euros but would rank frontrunners as of now:

1. France. Reigning world champions and they can either grind out wins or outscore teams as they showed both qualities at last WC. Majority of their squad will still be at peak in this tournament so team to beat.

2. Belgium- Think this will be last chance for most of their golden generation. You get to 2022 and guys like Hazard and KDB will be in their 30s plus their current back 4 will be too old.

3. England. Finally got experience of going deep in a major tournament and would actually have home advantage if they get that far. So many scoring options in the team atm.

4. Holland- Bit of an unknown given we haven't seen them at a finals since 2014 but have to respect the youth quality they've got in De Jong, De Ligt and even Van Dijk who's never played at a major tournamnent.

After that I'd say Portugal (always a good tournament team in euros). Honestly think all three of Italy, Spain and Germany are in major transition and don't think any of those will reach semi finals unless they get a Portugal 2016 draw type run.

Certainly with those three I wouldn't be scared of the likely 11s from an England POV. Important to play the 11s not the history.