ICC Cricket World Cup 2023

I'm alright with the umpire saying that is sliding possibly and DRS agreeing.

aye. looked straighter in drs than the naked eye too. looked like it was hooping down leg side on first viewing.

This crowd needs to get loud. It's too quiet and that helps Aussies

I don't follow cricket as fanatically as I used to.

First sighting of Lab and Head was in the ashes and I wasn't convinced by either tbh.

Lab has always been a solid test cricketeer. Head is a great limited overs player but has done well in the test team. His performance in this tournament has been exceptional though.

India losing this world cup :lol:

Australia winning it :(

i spent too long thinking how funny it was that india were falling apart that i totally forgot about how shit it will feel to see the likes of smith and cummins celebrating. i’ll just focus on hazlewood and starc, they seem like blokes

i spent too long thinking how funny it was that india were falling apart that i totally forgot about how shit it will feel to see the likes of smith and cummins celebrating. i’ll just focus on hazlewood and starc, they seem like blokes
Think they're all blokes mate

Lab has always been a solid test cricketeer. Head is a great limited overs player but has done well in the test team. His performance in this tournament has been exceptional though.

Oh aye they've certainly proved me wrong. Even some of the stats coming into the Ashes suggested the players they were.

Having grown up with the Waughs and Pointing etc they just didn't look the Aussie players I had always associated with the Australia team.

Kudos to them they've put Aussies in a great position here

How demoralising is this for India? Your best ever team, home world cup and they're still not good enough to overcome an Aussie side that doesn't even make their top 4 all time.

Time to pick a new national sport and give that a go?

The Aussie commentator not reacting to the Indian Comms (sorry I should know who it was) claiming theyve only lost due to the toss here :lol:

Great TV

How demoralising is this for India? Your best ever team, home world cup and they're still not good enough to overcome an Aussie side that doesn't even make their top 4 all time.

That's not our national sport.

And I suppose we'll have to do what the English do about football. Gobble up the franchise money and deal with the national team being cursed.

And I suppose we'll have to do what the English do about football. Gobble up the franchise money and deal with the national team being cursed.

There will be plenty of fishing in here tonight can I advise not biting?

Yeah it’s massive blow. Especially with all the advantages they have had throughout too.

Disappointing final, not at all competitive in the end. Will be a strange slow burn to the end.

You may as well do it properly then by getting rid of the overseas crap and let the actual good players play.

I expected the pitch to have more demons for the spinners but it hasn't.

The dew has certainly changed the pitch in the second innings. But yep, Australia outplayed us while bowling, and certain batters crumbled mentally under pressure. Rahul's SR was always going to come haunt us. And Travis Head is India's kryptonite in ICC finals.

The dew has certainly changed the pitch in the second innings. But yep, Australia outplayed us while bowling, and certain batters crumbled mentally under pressure. Rahul's SR was always going to come haunt us. And Travis Head is India's kryptonite in ICC finals.

Next Indian captain?

Looked like they were up applauding to be fair... Just not all the vigorously

There were a few applause but it was a bit shit. Cricket is followed differently in India tbf. It's partisan there. All quite chill everywhere else.