ICC Cricket World Cup 2023

Badly need a wicket here and right now it’s not even been close to arriving.

Need to produce some magic from somewhere.

I'm a big critic of his slow run rate but this is kinda what Australia needs at this moment tbf to him.
Probably. I’m more talking about how good he looks rather than how fast he’s scoring. KL Rahul was going slow too but looked solid. This guy looks like he’s struggling / not convincing but I suppose whatever he’s doing is working thus far

I know nothing about cricket, so shoot me down if I’m wrong, but the intensity seems to have gone from India’s bowling.

Now I know how my wife must feel when she tries to talk to me about football.

I know nothing about cricket, so shoot me down if I’m wrong, but the intensity seems to have gone from India’s bowling.

If I was supporting India for the first time now I'd be concerned. Can easily swing back. Aussies have one class batsmen left.

The body language looks down now. Rahul's innings should be shamed and named

I mean, I guess people did say this would be a one-sided final!

Your main bowlers are only allowed to bowl 10 overs so you have to spread them out and hence allow the lesser bowlers a go too. Plus the new ball can be a lethal weapon (as can the old tbf in the situation / pitch / hands).

Seems that Aussies have been braver in general from the toss call, their bowling and now batting. still hoping for a couple of quick quick wickets.

Would we have even got to 240 if he hadn’t scored as many as he did!? The guys after him were useless.
Well you also need to rotate strike when you are playing well or look settled. Sky is useless but you expect your main batter to atleast rotate strike and take it till the end.

It's because India just can't build any pressure. There's not much to defend as a total so no scoreboard pressure, and Head is playing them easily.

India stopped being aggressive after the power play. They should have done a much better job of stopping the singles between overs 10-20.

Terrible last 5 overs from India. Another 5 like this and it's nearly done.

India at least need to be tight and not give up easy singles to try build some pressure if they can't get wickets now

India stopped being aggressive after the power play. They should have done a much better job of stopping the singles between overs 10-20.
I can understand the thinking (dew) but really Siraj should have been bought on first change instead of both spinners

Good afternoon Gentlemen

Just found this thread and that this is live on Channel 5

RR is 4. India gotta try lift that somehow because it will be a stroll to the end for Australia

Good afternoon Gentlemen

Just found this thread and that this is live on Channel 5

welcome. as a quick run down of where we are; there’s more positivity to be found at a toddler’s funeral than there is from the indian lads in here, but a wicket will make things spicier.

Head has gone from looking like every ball might get him out when he first came in to now looking like nothing will get him out.

welcome. as a quick run down of where we are; there’s more positivity to be found at a toddler’s funeral than there is from the indian lads in here, but a wicket will make things spicier.

Ha yes my Indian counterparts are either winning everything or ready to commit hara kiri

I'm alright with the umpire saying that is sliding possibly and DRS agreeing.

Australia batting how India needed to when they lost their wickets. India aren't helping themselves, whereas I think Australia saved about 30-40 runs from their fielding

Travis Head has been brilliant since coming into the tournament. Great batsman and useful with this spin as well.

I don't follow cricket as fanatically as I used to.

First sighting of Lab and Head was in the ashes and I wasn't convinced by either tbh.