Huw Edwards | Charged with making indecent images of children

BBC is so woke I bet they can’t even define what a male is

I’m wondering if the money was part of a blackmail thing as as far as I am aware the person in the photo isn’t completely out as part of the LGBTQ + community.

I’m wondering if the money was part of a blackmail thing as as far as I am aware the person in the photo isn’t completely out as part of the LGBTQ + community.

If we’re thinking of the same person I’d say they’re so far in the closet they’re in Narnia

'Mystery continues to surround identity of BBC celebrity who is not a sex offender'

Last edited:
So the lawyer for the young person has said the mothers account of events is 'rubbish' and 'nothing inappropriate' happened ...

the person sent a denial to the sun on friday, saying it wasnt true, but sun still kept the article (and didnt publish the denial)???
wow.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66159357

BBC: Claims about presenter 'rubbish' - young person's lawyer

Claims made by the mother at the heart of the BBC presenter scandal are "rubbish", a lawyer representing the young person has said.

Well that's unexpected.
the person sent a denial to the sun on friday, saying it wasnt true, but sun still kept the article (and didnt publish the denial)???
wow.

That's shocking. Probably doesn't even manage to get into the top 10 of the worst things The Scum have done, though, of course.

That's shocking. Probably doesn't even manage to get into the top 10 of the worst things The Scum have done, though, of course.
Fingers crossed they get taken to the cleaners. Or liquidated.

wow.
Thatl be why they didn't go with the name then, they knew it to be all to he bollocks.

wow.

At least now we can be certain when and why they decided not to name the person involved.

They knew it was all bullshit all along but ran it anyway.

I’ve seen who it is. Picture looks to be real to me. Very bizarre.

Looking forward to Starmer promising to implement Leveson recommendations any... Minute... Now.

I know as a journalist how bad the Sun's journalistic methods are and how much they distort stories. You would be shocked by some of their practices. I would keep an open mind on this until some facts are known.

Aaaaand here we go, the tories new get of jail free card story for the next week or two and the right wing paper's new main story to cover over all the real issues effecting the British public as result of tories failure as a government.

I feel bad for when the presenter gets name because they are not going to get a rational trial both in court or by public opinion because the daily mail will be frothing at the mouth at this new opportunity to drag bbc down due to being not fascist enough for them.

The culture Secretary has some bloody cheek, they quick to pounce on this issue and want assurance this will be acted on swiftly but they sure as hell don't have the same pro active approach to solving the countless scandals involving the Tory party

:nervous:

Certainly possible The Sun has nothing but I wouldn't immediately assume that the person alleged to have received £35k from the supposed wrong 'un denying the story disproves it.

Is the picture of the presenter? Did the presenter not buy pictures? I'm confused. Can someone explain.

There’s a pic of the presenter showing his bare arse doing the rounds on Twitter. Looks like a screenshot from a video call or something. Maybe fake. Not sure with AI these days but looks genuine enough.

There’s a pic of the presenter showing his bare arse doing the rounds on Twitter. Looks like a screenshot from a video call or something. Maybe fake. Not sure with AI these days but looks genuine enough.
Thanking you. Maybe the two people were maybe having a bit of an "online" relationship sending pics and vids etc back and forth

Could be real but it's not evidence without credible verification because easy to fake. My guess is that the Sun and the parents made up elements of the story to manufacture a public interest defence but couldn't get their star witness to stand it up. I note the kid has a very expensive legal team he could not possibly afford himself.

Could be real but it's not evidence without credible verification because easy to fake. My guess is that the Sun and the parents made up elements of the story to manufacture a public interest defence but couldn't get their star witness to stand it up. I note the kid has a very expensive legal team he could not possibly afford himself.
Who is the kid's legal team?

Thanking you. Maybe the two people were maybe having a bit of an "online" relationship sending pics and vids etc back and forth

You’d have thought there would be something in it. As despicable as the sun are, I doubt they’ve just plucked the story out of thin air.

Of course if it was a consensual relationship that the parents didn’t like, then they’ve done nothing wrong legally.