Henderson should be our #1

Ah well fair enough on Henderson but that just happens tobe the thread where the point was made - I could have bumped plenty of others instead. And the point still stands. All that stuff about Ronaldo cutting off the supply lines and DdG having a future all turned out to be fantasy. ETH has sidelined and got rid of exactly the players we thought he would in order to impliment a high press style.
Only we don't high press, and haven't high pressed.

Someday we may become a pressing club (which is not a magic wand for greatness, btw) someday, but not this season nor next I suspect. In any event, Henderson is a solid backup keeper but not much more than that, regardless of tactics.

De Gea will probably be moved on, even if its just because of his mega salary, but Henderson isnt the answer. I think we will go for Sanchez at Brighton.

This is all playing out exactly as predicted. Where are all the posters who said ETH would stick with these players?
Did anybody actually think he would stick with them long term? Maguire is the only one who people weren't sure of and that's because he had to sign somebody, but the others? De Gea is a better goalkeeper than Henderson but both are shite, and neither will be the long term guy. Pogba was always leaving, Ronaldo was never going to fit, etc