Hazard or Griezmann... Who is the better player??

Who is the better player?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red4Life_#7

Antoine Griezmann:

125781-1447152648.jpg
VS.

Eden Hazard:

Both international superstars, play in similar positions and are around the same age. Who in your opinion is the better player??

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for showing pictures. I didn't know who you were referring to.

Second lad looks tiny.

Both are inspirations to shit facial hair everywhere.

Greizmann has done more for both club and country. He's the better player. Plus Hazard downed tools last year and anyone who'd done something like that isn't a chips down type player. Had Greizmann won the CL and the Euro he probably would have won the balondor.

I think the first post needs a bigger picture of Griezmann.

Can they really be compared seeing as to how they play completely different roles and positions?

I'm obviously biased, but if I'm starting a team and could pick between them I'm taking Hazard. I think there are very few world class players at his position.

Can they really be compared seeing as to how they play completely different roles and positions?

I'm obviously biased, but if I'm starting a team and could pick between them I'm taking Hazard. I think there are very few world class players at his position.
Can you compare Bramble with Zidane?

Hazard is the better playmaker and Griezmann is the better goal scorer.

Both are different type of players.

Griezmann for 2 reasons:
- Better performances in Europe.
- Better performances for his national team.

Griezmann on picture quality and ability.

Griezmann is bigger, so him.

I'm picking Hazard as well however to say their a few world class players who play in his position is odd, Ronaldo? Bale? Neymar? If anything their are very few players like Griezmann, but that's not necessarily a good thing as he's a hard player to fit into a side given very few teams play 4-4-2 these days

Griezmann. More consistent, better mentally and as important (perhaps more so) better at football.
What besides scoring does Griezmann do better than Hazard footballing wise? Dribbling? No. Passing? No. Pace? No. Strength? No.

What exactly makes Griezmann a better footballer? Talking strictly ability here.

What besides scoring does Griezmann do better than Hazard footballing wise? Dribbling? No. Passing? No. Pace? No. Strength? No.

What exactly makes Griezmann a better footballer? Talking strictly ability here.
End product. He puts the round thingy in the net. Also he's an aerial threat and a great team player both when the team is defending and attacking.

edit: I see you acknowledged the goals, but that's very important and shouldn't be taken lightly.

I'm picking Hazard as well however to say their a few world class players who play in his position is odd, Ronaldo? Bale? Neymar? If anything their are very few players like Griezmann, but that's not necessarily a good thing as he's a hard player to fit into a side given very few teams play 4-4-2 these days
What I mean is, there are maybe 3-4 wide players who are simply unplayable and world class. You can always find a striker or forward who can get you a nice goal haul.

For example, if/when Griezmann comes to the PL I highly doubt he'll be any better than Aguero/Costa/Zlatan/Lukaku/Kane in terms of scoring numbers.

End product. He puts the round thingy in the net. Also he's an aerial threat and a great team player both when the team is defending and attacking.

edit: I see you acknowledged the goals, but that's very important and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Changing the subject, regarding your name , do you work for a funeral parlour with a special promotion on burying your grandmother?

On their absolute best form, Hazard is a much more dangerous player IMO. I've seen him be completely unplayable multiple times in his career, not so much with griezmann.

They both look like guys who can be really good looking and are with a bit of creative photography but aren't in real life for some reason.

Hazard can score and assist as much as Messi and Ronaldo combined if he wants, or something.

What I mean is, there are maybe 3-4 wide players who are simply unplayable and world class. You can always find a striker or forward who can get you a nice goal haul.

Ah I see, for the record that's why I also would go for Hazard, more of a game changer, would frustrate the hell out of me though given he probably should be even better than he is