Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

Kinda feel sorry for Harry Kane. Makes the biggest decision in his career and then gets the rug pulled out from under him.

He seems a pretty placid chap but he must be raging.

Yeah it feels pretty insulting and cruel to him.

It's like one final embarrassment Spurs are inflicting on him before he goes.

Kinda feel sorry for Harry Kane. Makes the biggest decision in his career and then gets the rug pulled out from under him.

He seems a pretty placid chap but he must be raging.

Some way to treat the lad who's basically dragged them forward and stated loyal for nearly a decade.

Really poor from Spurs and Levy, but we have come to expect nothing less. I'm sure Kane will be relieved to be finally out the door.

Spurs probably couldn't take it if he flew to Munich and lifted his first trophy less than 24 hours later. So they are trying to delay this deal until after the Super Cup.

He's not winning the champions league there. Bayern has quite a lot of issues, starting from keeper. Their midfield is okay, they don't have much depth too. One advantage they have is they can win Bundesliga with their B team.

I know we are all getting a nice laugh out of this but this is really no way for an organization to be operating. It's a complete joke from spurs

The people saying its a terrible move is nothing more than jealousy that we aren't getting him.

We are miles off city and whilst he would go some way to closing the gap, Im still not sure we'd be in with a shout of the league.

Bayern are a top club and are much closer to city than we are in terms of quality, he has a real shot at winning the champions league with Bayern and they are one of the true super powers of the game.

Can't really blame him for going to try something different.
It's a good move for Kane and a good but expensive one for bayern. It would've been a bad move for United for the reason you listed - we aren't there yet to challenge for the league. Bundesliga will help Kane's longevity more than the Prem, he'll challenge for the CL every season, and will probably get 40 goals a year while he's at Bayern across all competitions and win tons of trophies. The amount of time he'll be a top player for Bayern is longer than it would've been for United as the league just isn't as intense and won't wear him out as much.

But I thought he was a bottle job with a mentality of a hard boiled egg :lol:

Levy probably not happy that Bayern havent paid for their tea and cake when they visited him.

Also probably 10 pence sort of €100mil so the deal is unacceptable.

:lol: it's nice to see this from the outside for once. Well done though you're signing a world class striker!
Until i see him on the pitch i won't believe anything, and when i never hear of this business again it will still be too soon :wenger:

Can’t wait for Daniel Levy to feck off. Harry Kane is the sort of player we should be all over but because of that man’s insecurities and deluded belief that his club are our rivals he’s selling him abroad.

There's been a weird amount of disrespect towards Bayern. Literally up there with Madrid as 2 of the biggest clubs in the history of football, year after year challenging on all fronts with a long list of great players. A player like Kane simply needs to play for a global giant in his career and of course win things, which he'll do at Bayern now. There's not really a step up from them just like there wasn't for United when we were on top.

No chance that Bayern team is winning the CL. They're much weaker than recent Bayern sides. Winning the league for Bayern Munich shouldn't even count as an accomplishment. Failure to do so with the difference in money they have vs every other team would make any loss a catastrophic failure. Still can't make sense of this move from Kane's side. It's a 4 year contract too so not like he can just go back to the PL willy nilly.

Simon Stone's tweets are all weirdly worded. How can someone who cannot put a coherent sentence together is a journalist, is beyond me