Ford GT40 LM race car (iirc) at Laguna Seca
LagunaSecaRaceway.jpg

Shelby Cobra at Laguna Seca
LagunaSecaRaceway_1.jpg

Pagani Zonda R battling for the lead on the Nurburgring 24hr circuit
Nrburgring24h.jpg

Ferrari 458 on Tokyo R246 with a little oversteer
TokyoR246.jpg

I just copied them to my HDD and then uploaded them to photobucket from there.

I've got a great picture of a Lancer 1600 GSR rally car on two wheels on the verge of rolling over on that corner :D

I thought i'd stick this on and give it a quick go as i haven't played for ages, that was about 45 minutes ago and it's now on 74% into the first of 4 updates. Urgh...

:lol: if you can't be bothered waiting can't you just turn your wireless network off, that way it won't be able to detect that it needs an update?

I didn't realise you could do fake tilt n shift affect, or have you done that on the computer afterwards?

Thought Colin if he ever looks might like these.

Blackbird 'Wangan midnight fans will understand'
nrburgringnordschleifetq.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2t.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1g.jpg

I must add that if you manage to get Nurburgring at dawn, it is absolutely fantastic drive and makes GT all the worth while. I know why Kaz put such emphasis on it! I was absolutely blown away at how amazing it looks and makes you feel. You can just smell the cold air, exhaust fumes, and feel that little bit of engine heat.

My Pink Lexus LFA :p 'I also have a Lime one'

highspeedringp.jpg

160kmh drift in the wet
highspeedring3e.jpg

highspeedring2i.jpg

highspeedring1f.jpg

Le Mans in the wet.

circuitdelasarthe2009m.jpg

Unburnt fuel!
circuitdelasarthe20091.jpg

I managed to get that last show with flames belching from the rear, but for some reason, when I take the photo, the flames retract back to the exhaust area. You can just barely see it, but it's there.

Thought Redlambs would like these. My take on the new M1. This is only a 1 series, but i've bored the motor out, upgraded the suspension, engine mapping, exhaust manifold and cat converter and put on a carbon fiber front splitter and hood.

Sachsenring anybody?
autumnringo.jpg

Picking up the right hand side
autumnring3.jpg

autumnring2a.jpg

Into the dish.

autumnring1w.jpg

It's my ride of choice for the endurance races when/if they finally patch in mid race saving.

I think people will cry outrage if they hand out a vehicle for free that requires 3 golds on the toughest challenge on the game.

Is that what the carbon one requires? I've only got the RB livery one because you sent it me :lol:

I've got bronze on Monza on the Vettel challenge but that's it..

Time for you to take on the challenge I think, difficult on a pad though.

I've not tried it for ages, I think since putting in those times in the F2007 I may be able to get close to the times required on Monza.

The other tracks are very difficult though. I'll give it a go soon.

Suzuka and Monza I did quite easy in one sitting. Nurburgring however really got on my nerves due to the chicane in the last sector, you gotta nail it perfect on both laps or your nowhere near the times.

That chicane is difficult but extremely satisfying when you nail it. That's the one where all the other cars seem to spin out on the Formula Gran Turismo championship.

I think I've got 2:10 around Monza, so with a bit more effort and having honed my times in the F1 I reckon I might be able to give the gold time a push.

Weaste, I'm thinking of getting a new PS3 (320gb) model, is it possible to transfer my save files, mainly stuff like GT5 as I won't fancy playing through GT mode all again when I get going with it this week.

Is it just a case of moving them via a memory pen or something then? I don't imagine Sony stores the saves files on a mass server for each account?