German Football 2024/25

Phew.

Kroos, Müller, Neuer.

3 legends gone from International football.
And Müller (and maybe Neuer) on their last (victory) lap of club football.

3 players i watched since their first game of professionall football for almost 20 years until the day they retire.

Im getting old.
The last generation of players (at least) as old as me :lol:

The last generation of players (at least) as old as me :lol:
I feel you.
I got used to it that almost all players nowadays are younger than me, but realizing that even Yamals dad is younger than me hurt :lol:

Go Gladbach! (Just to bump this.)

Why is this thread not sticky anymore? Kicks rock

Leverkusen with a 100th minute penalty! Can they make it 3-2?! What a game!

This really might be the most entertaining league in the world.

Kind of ridiculous that the ref blew after only 3 mins above the allotted extra time given that time taken for the penalty decision and the penalty itself, plus the stoppages before like Gladbach's three subs.

The penalty is also one of those that annoys me. By the books it a clear penalty, Adli gets to the ball first and then Ito tackles him and gets Aldi's foot, but Adli had already lost the ball regardless of It's tackle. Would hope there's more sense in these decisions that gives defenders a bit more benefit of the doubt.

Of course they win again in over time.

But it was well deserved it was impressive how easily they got scoal scoring opportunities.
We need to be at our best to beat them this season.

Great showing by future United flop Gittens to give Dortmund a 2-0 win.

That Kaminski is an awful player :lol: could have had a couple yellows already and was lucky to get away without giving away a penalty

Bayern would be winning if Gnabry didn't think he had to shoot every time he gets the ball. Doesn't realise he has teammates.

Müller comes on, scores, then checks the coach's notes in his pants :lol:

Feels like Max Arnold has been playing for Wolfsburg since the late 1990s.

Jezus Bayern are missing De Ligt. Kim & Upamecano are braindead

Majer with a huge black eye immediately after that crash with Pavlovic, that hurt even watching. May well be a fracture on top.