Television From - TV Series | Season 3 airs September 22 - Episode 5 out now

Good episode, change of pace from season one but I thought it did a good job with the emotional moments.

Also I really don't find the acting all that bad? Compared to say, the last season of True Detective it's practically Oscar worthy

Not a whole lot happened... that ending though.
Yeah it’s a lot of teasing stuff but nothing of any real note. Do we really need Boyd arguing with Khatri every episode?

Interesting ending, shame we didn’t learn much real world stuff in that short period. Every time I see a shot in a car where you can see out the door windows I expect the car to get hit.

Yeah it’s a lot of teasing stuff but nothing of any real note. Do we really need Boyd arguing with Khatri every episode?

Interesting ending, shame we didn’t learn much real world stuff in that short period. Every time I see a shot in a car where you can see out the door windows I expect the car to get hit.
I think they did that in this episode at least to emphasise that so many people are having visions that they're not communicating with each other as they know they'd look crazy. Boyd with Khatri, Jim and Thomas, Jade and the dude drinking blood from a skull, Randall and the cicadas(?)

The constant teasing is getting a bit annoying, tbh. Its been three episodes now where there's a lot of promise but ultimately nothing much happens till the end of the episodes. Its been a good season but they need to start moving things quicker. You know Boyd will try to catch one of those creatures but they'll probably take a good 2-3 episodes getting to it.

I think they did that in this episode at least to emphasise that so many people are having visions that they're not communicating with each other as they know they'd look crazy. Boyd with Khatri, Jim and Thomas, Jade and the dude drinking blood from a skull, Randall and the cicadas(?)
The problem is, its not just visions where they refuse to talk. The lack of communication has been an underlying problem the entire 3 seasons.

Also, is anyone really annoyed with Tabitha? Not only is her acting utterly awful, she was this close to some potential answers by getting to the tree and then she decides to have a meltdown. Its poor writing as well because it feels like they're taking us for fools. Her showing up back in town will be interesting sure but still.

I'd read a theory on the From Reddit some weeks ago about how people with health/medical conditions seem to end up in the town (it was supported by multiple examples I can't quite remember now). Seems to be another case happening with the ambulance with two injured people now again showing up in town. Maybe there is some method to the madness and theories on Reddit :lol:

Last edited:
Just watched it now, really infuriating how people don't IMMEDIATELY tell everyone when something weird happens to them.

"Oh, I won't tell everyone who is stuck in a town that you can't leave with monsters that patrol at night and kill people, just incase they think I'm crazy".

Also, can someone please, please, please remove the talisman from this little cnuts door and let him get eaten.

somebody-put-a-muzzle-on-this-kid-he-just-keeps-talking-v0-t5bzokf8x3td1.jpeg

Also, is anyone really annoyed with Tabitha? Not only is her acting utterly awful, she was this close to some potential answers by getting to the tree and then she decides to have a meltdown. Its poor writing as well because it feels like they're taking us for fools. Her showing up back in town will be interesting sure but still.
I'm not so sure she is back from reading the Episode 5 bio on IMDB

Victor must face a painful reminder of his past; Julie looks for ways to cope with her trauma; Boyd struggles to keep the town safe as the residents begin to question his judgment; Tabitha tries to adjust to her new surroundings.

Just watched it now, really infuriating how people don't IMMEDIATELY tell everyone when something weird happens to them.

"Oh, I won't tell everyone who is stuck in a town that you can't leave with monsters that patrol at night and kill people, just incase they think I'm crazy".

Also, can someone please, please, please remove the talisman from this little cnuts door and let him get eaten.

somebody-put-a-muzzle-on-this-kid-he-just-keeps-talking-v0-t5bzokf8x3td1.jpeg
Ethan 10000% needs to go. He just finds new ways to piss you off every single episode. Next time he opens a door at night, I hope no one saves him.
I'm not so sure she is back from reading the Episode 5 bio on IMDB

Victor must face a painful reminder of his past; Julie looks for ways to cope with her trauma; Boyd struggles to keep the town safe as the residents begin to question his judgment; Tabitha tries to adjust to her new surroundings.
From what can be seen from in the trailer of Episode 4, the ambulance definitely makes its way back to the town. You even see two of the cops/paramedics in it. They don't show Tabitha and Victor's dad so maybe they do end up elsewhere?

My favourite part is when the character refuses to explain what they've seen and walks away.

Really wanted Victor to see Henry. Bet the reunion won't be a happy one, there's something "off" about it. Victor actor does a great job.

Fatima's fecked.

Interesting the monsters left Randall alive, probably to feck with Boyd even more knowing he made the conscious decision to sacrifice him.

My favourite part is when the character refuses to explain what they've seen and walks away.

The show always reminds me of talking to my kids.

"What have you done today?"
"Nothing"

"What did you see?"
"Nothing"

"What happened?"
"Dunno"

Poor Randall.

Was completely wrong about Tabitha not making it back to the town.

Need to see Victor reunited with his dad. Can’t believe Tabitha didn’t tell anyone else in colony house who he was.

They’re all a bunch of mentalists. How on earth have they spent so long in that place and maintained such a sense of panic?

Yeah the monsters are lethal, but they walk everywhere. It really feels like they could just go about their day to day existence, fix buildings by day, get their lives together, and just chill the feck out.

Get a team of folks together to start working on their little side quests, handle their business sensibly, and keep your doors closed after dark.

Appreciate I’m arguing against a whole show, but every single character is an idiot. The monsters don’t really represent any kind of threat anymore. It’s calm.

Those evil things are slow as fk. None of them run. Every time someone gets caught its because they are just standing there. I think they can easily dodge them if they wanted to. Plus has anyone even tried a head shot? Have they never seen zombie movies? Plus just get a talisman, get in a car and try run the fkrs over. Its worth a shot. Boyd seemed to have the right idea in studying them and trying to catch one but the story seems to have diverted. They are all a bit useless. Id like to see them go on the attack a bit more.

Those evil things are slow as fk. None of them run. Every time someone gets caught its because they are just standing there. I think they can easily dodge them if they wanted to. Plus has anyone even tried a head shot? Have they never seen zombie movies? Plus just get a talisman, get in a car and try run the fkrs over. Its worth a shot. Boyd seemed to have the right idea in studying them and trying to catch one but the story seems to have diverted. They are all a bit useless. Id like to see them go on the attack a bit more.

I have more problems with skagheads in Hackney on a weekly basis than the monsters should represent.

They did an interview with the guy plays Boyd and he basically explains the logic is that they have no reason to run because there's no place for the people stuck there to actually go, they will get caught eventually. It makes sense tbh, and it's becoming quite clear that it's all a game to the monsters, so I don't see any reason for them to break any of that monster sweat. Also, not sure if you saw Ep.4 but the plan is still very much to catch one I think.

I agree that the people are all useless though. They still refuse to discuss anything that is happening to them as individuals despite it ossibly being pretty cruicial info and Ethan is now literally being told to stay the feck inside because he's a liability.

They did an interview with the guy plays Boyd and he basically explains the logic is that they have no reason to run because there's no place for the people stuck there to actually go, they will get caught eventually. It makes sense tbh, and it's becoming quite clear that it's all a game to the monsters, so I don't see any reason for them to break any of that monster sweat. Also, not sure if you saw Ep.4 but the plan is still very much to catch one I think.

I agree that the people are all useless though. They still refuse to discuss anything that is happening to them as individuals despite it ossibly being pretty cruicial info and Ethan is now literally being told to stay the feck inside because he's a liability.
I don't mean move away from where they are staying. Im saying if they go outside at night and the monsters come then just run away from them. They won't chase you. Just fkn run and dodge you idiots. I've never seen such useless monsters. You could easily survive them as long as you avoid them getting thier hands on you. And really you have no reason not to just stay inside with a talisman. They are just creepy as fk but useless. Zombies would be much worse.

One thing I did notice is that the monsters seemed to know the ambulance was coming, as one of them lay in the road. Which suggests that they know when someone new is coming to town, and who they are.

I don't mean move away from where they are staying. Im saying if they go outside at night and the monsters come then just run away from them. They won't chase you. Just fkn run and dodge you idiots. I've never seen such useless monsters. You could easily survive them as long as you avoid them getting thier hands on you. And really you have no reason not to just stay inside with a talisman. They are just creepy as fk but useless. Zombies would be much worse.
Free gas and electric, free food (unless things start to go rotten), free housing. Sounds pretty fecking sweet to me, just sit inside at night, shut the curtains and you're golden.

I'm enjoying the season but it really does feel like a lot happens without anything really major happens. More of the same in Episode 4 and no real mysteries or questions answered.
He's a little cock end and he still ran outside at night earlier in the episode.
Will be the best moment of the entire series when he's finally gotten rid of
Poor Randall.

Was completely wrong about Tabitha not making it back to the town.

Need to see Victor reunited with his dad. Can’t believe Tabitha didn’t tell anyone else in colony house who he was.
Doesn't even remotely surprise me given the lack of communication in the house.

I'm enjoying the season but it really does feel like a lot happens without anything really major happens. More of the same in Episode 4 and no real mysteries or questions answered.

Will be the best moment of the entire series when he's finally gotten rid of

Doesn't even remotely surprise me given the lack of communication in the house.
i feel like the second they answer the big questions, the series loses it's hook and I think it would kinda ruin it somewhat. Plus it amuses me to see how far people will dig into something completely irrelevant on Reddit and come up with a theory that is just obviously bullshit.

I don't think we'll get full answers until it finishes. (or we'll get a huuuuuge cliffhanger at the end of this series (and then it'll get cancelled :lol:))

Thought that episode was crap. Majority of it is a whole lot of nothing.

So many scenes for so little pay-off. The whole Victor dummy thing could’ve been achieved a myriad of other ways and I also didn’t get it at all. It looked ridiculous with that guy arguing with it and also we knew half the story already about his mum and sister. Random piss needing lady who the viewers don’t give a shit about gets shot primarily so we have more dull Fatima being gross scenes. More fecking bugs. Boyd being super close and surviving via plot armour for the 100th time. Them taking Randall and cutting his tongue out or some shit? You lose the fear of the monsters on the street when you know they’re only killing the random characters and ‘toying’ with the rest. Also could they not have gotten an actress to do the creepy woman Elgin sees? That CGI is god awful.

Last edited:
One thing I did notice is that the monsters seemed to know the ambulance was coming, as one of them lay in the road. Which suggests that they know when someone new is coming to town, and who they are.
I mean they literally called on the phone at the start of the ep.

i feel like the second they answer the big questions, the series loses it's hook and I think it would kinda ruin it somewhat. Plus it amuses me to see how far people will dig into something completely irrelevant on Reddit and come up with a theory that is just obviously bullshit.

I don't think we'll get full answers until it finishes. (or we'll get a huuuuuge cliffhanger at the end of this series (and then it'll get cancelled :lol:))
It feels the same to me but they need to find a balance and give us some answers, surely?! Even if it partially explains something atleast. I love my Reddit conspiracy theories but this season has essentially been
4 episodes of Tabitha doing a whole bit and ultimatley finding nothing and coming back.

It feels the same to me but they need to find a balance and give us some answers, surely?! Even if it partially explains something atleast. I love my Reddit conspiracy theories but this season has essentially been
4 episodes of Tabitha doing a whole bit and ultimatley finding nothing and coming back.

She found out that she’s even more Hispanic than she was 2 seasons ago.

Started watching season 1 this week, it's pretty entertaining. However I've just noticed only Season 1 is available on Netflix. Feck me.

I wanna see what happens if someone manages to get past the tree. Like if you escape and end up back there again, try and move it. Or climb over it and walk to see what’s ahead. Bring a motorbike.

I wanna see what happens if someone manages to get past the tree. Like if you escape and end up back there again, try and move it. Or climb over it and walk to see what’s ahead. Bring a motorbike.
You're not telling me nobody has brought a drone in all the hundreds of people that have been there.

Also, they know where the monsters are during the day, and that they sleep. SO GO DOWN THERE AND feckING GRAB ONE!!

You're not telling me nobody has brought a drone in all the hundreds of people that have been there.

Also, they know where the monsters are during the day, and that they sleep. SO GO DOWN THERE AND feckING GRAB ONE!!
Randall had a drone. They used it to raise an antenna and then it broke I think. Don’t even think it was one of those ones that has a camera which seems pointless to own.

:lol:

This could glitch the entire show. Then Tabby would be forced to bring Daniel Faraday from Lost with her, maybe even call Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures.

I think those crazy birds would probably come attack you if you tried. I did think Tabetha would have tried something different this time but I guess the circumstances didn't allow it.

The ambulance had the road blocked. Yet crazy woman still tells them go drive straight ahead and they would come across a town

I’ve only watched the opening bit before the credits at this point but I hate forced shit like “you left me”. It has no logic to it. Sure if you want to create a scenario where someone genuinely left someone behind out of fear or whatever, that could be an interesting dynamic. But in this case Randall got attacked by bugs and was surrounded by about 6 monsters. What the feck was Boyd supposed to do :lol:

It just means I don’t connect with the seriousness of the scene because all I can think about is how illogical and dumb it is.

I’ve only watched the opening bit before the credits at this point but I hate forced shit like “you left me”. It has no logic to it. Sure if you want to create a scenario where someone genuinely left someone behind out of fear or whatever, that could be an interesting dynamic. But in this case Randall got attacked by bugs and was surrounded by about 6 monsters. What the feck was Boyd supposed to do :lol:

It just means I don’t connect with the seriousness of the scene because all I can think about is how illogical and dumb it is.
The entire show is stupid, everything they do is stupid, everything they say is stupid, everyone there is stupid. It's stupid. Can't wait to binge the season when it's done.

The entire show is stupid, everything they do is stupid, everything they say is stupid, everyone there is stupid. It's stupid. Can't wait to binge the season when it's done.
Exactly :lol: it’s not enough to stop me watching but it’s always making me think about how small tweaks would elevate it (imo obv)

That ending :lol:

Feels like they wrote that episode as if to say “see? this is what happens when everyone talks to each other and has a meeting about the goings on”. They’re sharing stuff now but it’s taking up the whole episode to do it.

We don’t need to see every bit of information being passed on but it helps to imply it or at least do it in a more concise way. I thought the Victor dad reunion was done decent at least.

Also have they completely dropped the “I’m gonna catch one of those things” plotline or what.

Last edited:
What a way to go out. My slasher expectations from the series are indulged. Now they officially need Daniel Faraday.

Town meetings by the way... anything that keeps Boyd on the edge is fun, I guess. :lol: