French League - 'Ligue 1' 2016/17 | AS Monaco Champions!

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
It was at youth level, Pole Excellence.

Edit: I don't know about Falcao, he will have a lot of youth and energy around him, so it's possible.
Good. Curious to see whether Monaco will qualify for the Champions League.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
So how do you Ligue 1 viewers rate Lassana Diarra? Would he be a fair low priced punt for us, considering we need some defensive steel in that midfield? Or is he a sicknote and largely over the top.

Our latest experiences with signing old midfielders (Schwein) hasn't been great exactly. But at the same time most of the attainable DM's are already at new clubs or will stay at their respective clubs. Could Diarra be a stop gap for 1-2 seasons until TFM develops of we find someone new?

I refuse to believe that a manager like Mourinho is satisfied with the current defensive options we have in midfield.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
That is Kay Murray. She is from Middlesbrough and used to work for Real Madrid TV before joining BEIN Sports.
So, she works for BEIN Sports UK. Who is the star of Bein Sports US?

Regarding Bein Sports France, I'd say:

But, maybe the other French guys prefer someone else.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
So how do you Ligue 1 viewers rate Lassana Diarra? Would he be a fair low priced punt for us, considering we need some defensive steel in that midfield? Or is he a sicknote and largely over the top.

Our latest experiences with signing old midfielders (Schwein) hasn't been great exactly. But at the same time most of the attainable DM's are already at new clubs or will stay at their respective clubs. Could Diarra be a stop gap for 1-2 seasons until TFM develops of we find someone new?

I refuse to believe that a manager like Mourinho is satisfied with the current defensive options we have in midfield.
Diarra would be a smart acquisition imho. Diarra as a #6 > Schneiderlin.

You have a lot of midfielders and you have to sell!

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Diarra would be a smart acquisition imho. Diarra as a #6 > Schneiderlin.

You have a lot of midfielders and you have to sell!
Schwein is goners according to reports, Fellaini won't feature much. That leaves us with Herrera, Pogba, Schneid and Carrick. Plenty of room for Diarra.

We might have a lot of midfielders, but our defensive options are less than stellar:

- Schneid - isn't really a DM, more a box-to-box
- Carrick - legs are gone
- Herrera - not a dm
- Fellaini - haha
- blind - not physical or quick enough for a Mourinho DM

Compare that with:

Chelsa - Kante and Matic
Arse - Xhaka and Coquelin
Spurs - Dier and Wanyama
City - Fernando and Fernandinho

And you can see that we are lacking behind.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
So how do you Ligue 1 viewers rate Lassana Diarra?
He has the quality and will be a bargain for whoever signs him if he's able to play regularly.

That's been true for a while but he never really got his career going. At some point you have to wonder if he's really been unlucky all this time or if there's simply something wrong with him.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
He has the quality and will be a bargain for whoever signs him if he's able to play regularly.

That's been true for a while but he never really got his career going. At some point you have to wonder if he's really been unlucky all this time or if there's simply something wrong with him.
He should have had a career similar to Makélélé. He joined Chelsea at the age of 17 or 19 and learned the job with Mourinho & Makélélé. As you know, he has played for big clubs like Real Madrid.

The big mistake was to have joined Russia to earn more money.

I don't know why but he has refused to be part of the France squad at the Euro 2012 if my memories are good.

Anyway, I think he would be useful for any top club for 1 or 2 years.

No better #6 in the French market in terms of credentials & quality imho if I exclude some PSG players.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
The ligue 2 started yesterday in great style: 6 0-0s in the first 9 games! The commentators and pundits couldn't hide how bored they were about the show.

Hopefully Ligue 1 will provide more goals and better entertainment.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Where's Krycha? Rested? Injured? Did he play for PSG yet?
He has just started the trainings due to the Euro.

So, we will see him in 2-3 weeks I think.

Don't worry, he will be in the starting 11.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
@Sean_RedDevil

Because France wants to 'export his football abroad' and earn more TV rights. Definitely a success :lol:
But come on.....i can it understand somewhere in Asia, North America, South America, Africa, Australia or Antarctic......but in Austria :confused:
3-0 easy

Pastore / Lucas Moura / Ben Arfa
Emery > Blanc.......that is so easy to see after the first weeks.

But hopefully Lyon will improve in the next weeks/months.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Remember when Rafael was going to be the best right back in the world?....

Kostur

海尔的老板
He has just started the trainings due to the Euro.

So, we will see him in 2-3 weeks I think.

Don't worry, he will be in the starting 11.
Ah alright, very curious to see how a midfield duo of him & Veratti works, got huge potential.

bucky

Remember when Rafael was going to be the best right back in the world?....
Ferguson has that effect on players and injuries played his part here. Injuries and his fitness or lack thereof are the main reason he isn't going to be what he looked early on he could be.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Will be sometime before French title race becomes interesting.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
But come on.....i can it understand somewhere in Asia, North America, South America, Africa, Australia or Antarctic......but in Austria :confused:

Emery > Blanc.......that is so easy to see after the first weeks.

But hopefully Lyon will improve in the next weeks/months.
And that is still so premature. Only the CL will determine who is better than who, they'd still dominate France with bloody Rolland Courbis.

Hojoon

Rafael was shocking, that was as bad as I've seen him and he's had some poor games for us defensively. Speaking of fullbacks, PSG probably have two of the most talented in Aurier and Kurzawa.