French League - 'Ligue 1' 2016/17 | AS Monaco Champions!

Godfather

Lacazette is their talisman i think, he has been linked to an english move many times. Toliso is another good player coming through at Lyon. I do think over 2 legs we will beat them. In a final? It will be tricky. I would much rather play them in semi finals and genk in the final than the other way around.
How's Fekir getting along these days?

Yagami

Good post resistant
Wanted to catch the PSG-Lyon game but sadly couldn't. Extremely disappointed because Pastore actually started! Looking at the stats, he seemed to have a good game. What a player :drool:
So good to see Pastore back

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Wanted to catch the PSG-Lyon game but sadly couldn't. Extremely disappointed because Pastore actually started! Looking at the stats, he seemed to have a good game. What a player :drool:

:lol:

I confirm he was MOTM yesterday.

Nobody understands why he hasn't played 20-30 minutes the return against Barcelona while we did need him given the scenario.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Thanks @Downcast ! I'm happy to see someone made a highlight video of his performance because there aren't that many of Pastore's performances bar big games. Believe me, I've looked! :D

Regarding Pastore coming on against Barca, I never had any hope of him coming on because, to me, it doesn't seem like he's trusted by Emery which surprises me as I thought he'd love him, and it being such an important match. I do think he should have come on though as his ability to keep the ball is world class and would've eased the barrage of Barca attacks.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Thanks @Downcast ! I'm happy to see someone made a highlight video of his performance because there aren't that many of Pastore's performances bar big games. Believe me, I've looked! :D

Regarding Pastore coming on against Barca, I never had any hope of him coming on because, to me, it doesn't seem like he's trusted by Emery which surprises me as I thought he'd love him, and it being such an important match. I do think he should have come on though as his ability to keep the ball is world class and would've eased the barrage of Barca attacks.
He is trusted by Emery, Pastore is probably his favorite player but he is never fit.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He is trusted by Emery, Pastore is probably his favorite player but he is never fit.
That's good to hear. I've always seen Banega as one of Emery's most trusted players (Valencia/Sevilla) in the past so, along with him (Pastore) getting the #10 shirt, I thought Emery would love working with Pastore as I see them as similar players despite not playing in exactly the same position. I knew Pastore was having injury problems but it seemed like even when he's been fit he's been overlooked this year, but I never assumed this was a fact as I don't follow PSG religiously. Glad to hear that's not the case!

NYAS

League Cup final tonight, I'm hoping for a good performance by Monaco to take my mind off that shite today. They deserve more than one trophy this season, so tonight would be a good start.

NYAS

Fabinho isn't starting. Subasic, Sidibe, Glik, Jemerson, Mendy, Moutinho, Bakayoko, Lemar, Silva, Germain, Mbappe.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Motta is back: he was injured for the 2 games against Barcelona

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Was thinking it's a bit of a fuss for a game between Monaco and PSG. Didn't realise it is a cup final not a league game. Whoops!:)

ctp

1-0 PSG, Draxler slightly offside though. Great pass by Verratti to set it up :drool:

NYAS

It's really frustrating that such stupid mistakes, so easily avoided could define the final.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Bernardo won't have the assist but it was a nice ball.

Kostur

海尔的老板
fecking hell, what a ball from Silva that was for their right back if I've seen correctly. Great strike from Lemar.

ctp

No pressure on Lemar for the shot. Too easy.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Di Maria the cnut :lol:

First he kicks out at Jemerson, then goes down like a whore that he is.

Last edited:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Is Bakayoko always this shit? Dude's pressing is Yaya-esque.

DatGuyRich

You can see how important Fabinho is for Monaco. Bakayoko struggles so badly without him there.

We need him this summer.