Gaming FIFA 22

About 25 packs into my 4600 points. Pulled absolutely nobody. Best player was Jordan fecking Henderson. Got loads of players for SBC's now at least

Can’t make my mind up on the gameplay this year. The defensive AI feels significantly better than last year which means midfield is at least now an important element of the team. On the other hand the passing is way too fast. The keepers too are either ridiculous or completely garbage with very little in between!

My finishing is also shockingly bad, I really need to get used to the types of finish for this game. Played someone online yesterday and won 2-1 but my ExG was 7.5. How can my finishing be that bad :lol:

My finishing is also shockingly bad, I really need to get used to the types of finish for this game. Played someone online yesterday and won 2-1 but my ExG was 7.5. How can my finishing be that bad :lol:

Just finesse from outside the box at an angle and it'll just fly in, bit daft at the minute.

Got an almost guaranteed corner goal on the go too, pass short > pass to edge of the box > finesse.. top bins 8/10 times.

I've started a created player career at Watford.

Definitely a lot harder to score which helps. I was doing it in previous versions and scoring hat-tricks on my debut as a 17 year old so it's keeping me interested a bit more. On the other hand there's some classically frustrating things. The team just conceded a goal where a pass was played and our CB just jogged alongside their attacker as he ran through and scored. Didn't once pressure him. There's also absolutely no aggression in the team, whereas it seems abundant in the opposition AI. I get the ball and I'm absolutely swarmed. If the AI get anywhere near my I almost always get dispossessed.

About 25 packs into my 4600 points. Pulled absolutely nobody. Best player was Jordan fecking Henderson. Got loads of players for SBC's now at least

Used 600 and decided I’m not wasting anymore of the free points we got for preordering. I’ll save the other 4K for when they release some promo packs, the standard ones are absolutely shit.

Used 600 and decided I’m not wasting anymore of the free points we got for preordering. I’ll save the other 4K for when they release some promo packs, the standard ones are absolutely shit.

I really wish i'd done the same. Henderson remained my best player :lol:

This reads like another language to me.

well I’ve done 2 drafts and won them both, got awful packs so I’ll just save the rest for a promo. I Feel like I wasted a whole morning. I did pack Werner who sold for 44k which was nice but that was pure luck. Definitely not worth a whole morning playing.

Probably but not by much, offline draft rewards are awful. No change in rewards based on difficulty either so probably better doing it on amateur or something to rack goals/assists up for other objectives alongisde.

yeah I’ve discovered that now, offline offered me nothing. I’m just going to save my points. I’ve got a fairly decent starter team for rivals so that’ll do me for now.

I mostly build 1 main squad and then do Squad Battles. Less frustrating and the rewards are good enough if you grind well.

Just finesse from outside the box at an angle and it'll just fly in, bit daft at the minute.

Got an almost guaranteed corner goal on the go too, pass short > pass to edge of the box > finesse.. top bins 8/10 times.

Finesse in the box makes you not score 9/10 :lol: it's backwards.

Pulled totw Kimmich with my pre-order points, who sold for 170k. Got 2k left in points so will save them for promos like other her have mentioned.

Not spent any coins on my team yet as I been focusing on a few of the objectives.

The AI seem stronger this year which makes squad battles a bit more fun due to the challenge.

One of the most frustrating games I have ever played.

The shooting mechanics are the dumbest I've ever seen in a FIFA game.

And I've got Ronaldo, Messi, Mbappe, and Neymar in my squad. You are handicapping yourself if you shoot inside the box.
How do you already have them? Nice team though.

In my player career I'm a 19 year old who was been at Watford for two seasons, scoring 21 and 24 PL goals in those two seasons.

I get transfer listed by request and who is coming in for me? Roma, Benfica, Sporting Lisbon. The feck? If a 19 year old English player was doing that in the PL in real life then every single big club would be all over them.

It's probably something obviously dumb like the game does it based on your current OVR and not your potential. I can imagine them being that lazy.

Also when I do my player growth it says my OVR is 84 but on the main page and in line-ups it has it as 80. More dumb shit.

I mostly build 1 main squad and then do Squad Battles. Less frustrating and the rewards are good enough if you grind well.
Same here. I do venture occasionally into Rivals/Champs thought, depending on how daft I am.

I just got absolutely sauced in two drafts thought :lol:

First Fifa I've bought at launch since 2019. Diallo as my pre-order bonus TOTW player... never change EA.

If anyone wants to play Co-Op FUT for trophies let me know as I have no friends.

In my player career I'm a 19 year old who was been at Watford for two seasons, scoring 21 and 24 PL goals in those two seasons.

I get transfer listed by request and who is coming in for me? Roma, Benfica, Sporting Lisbon. The feck? If a 19 year old English player was doing that in the PL in real life then every single big club would be all over them.

It's probably something obviously dumb like the game does it based on your current OVR and not your potential. I can imagine them being that lazy.

Also when I do my player growth it says my OVR is 84 but on the main page and in line-ups it has it as 80. More dumb shit.
2 seasons?? The game just came out :lol:

Prices are so low I've just bought this team for less than 90k. Madness that people are buying low rated cards like mbabu for half the price of my whole team.

Gk - Ter stegen
Rb - carvajal
Cb - alaba/Diego carlos
LB- Alba

Lm- hazard
Cm - modric/Koke
Rm - portu

St - benzema
St - Griezmann

Played 4 rivals games and won them all. I'm pretty sure when the big sbcs start dropping all the players will net me huge profit. High rated cards are so undervalued at the moment.

Prices are so low I've just bought this team for less than 90k. Madness that people are buying low rated cards like mbabu for half the price of my whole team.

Gk - Ter stegen
Rb - carvajal
Cb - alaba/Diego carlos
LB- Alba

Lm- hazard
Cm - modric/Koke
Rm - portu

St - benzema
St - Griezmann

Played 4 rivals games and won them all. I'm pretty sure when the big sbcs start dropping all the players will net me huge profit. High rated cards are so undervalued at the moment.
Yeah I'm in 2 minds right now. I bought lots of 84 rated fullbacks for like 1.5k and a chunk of other players that should net me a lot when they get back to a normal price. But on the other hand... actual good players like Modric are really cheap right now.

First Fifa I've bought at launch since 2019. Diallo as my pre-order bonus TOTW player... never change EA.

If anyone wants to play Co-Op FUT for trophies let me know as I have no friends.

What console you on? Im happy to help out if on ps5/4

Yeah I'm in 2 minds right now. I bought lots of 84 rated fullbacks for like 1.5k and a chunk of other players that should net me a lot when they get back to a normal price. But on the other hand... actual good players like Modric are really cheap right now.

I'd rather buy a high rated players Than loads of low ones. I bought 90 ter stegen for 19k, when a big sbc drops he will rise above 40k I think and its only a matter of time before those low price 87 will go up to 20k.

They will rise no doubt. It just requires patience but I'm quite happy using them as my team.

I'd rather buy a high rated players Than loads of low ones. I bought 90 ter stegen for 19k, when a big sbc drops he will rise above 40k I think and its only a matter of time before those low price 87 will go up to 20k.

They will rise no doubt. It just requires patience but I'm quite happy using them as my team.
That's fair. I'm thinking it's a percentages thing and the 84 full backs have been around 4k for years and shoot to over 6k with SBC... so if they're 1.5k now, that's pretty much tripling my coins just sitting on them. So far I've just been listing all of them for about 2k more than I buy any of them and you'd be surprised at how many of them get sold, so it's good for a quick profit. Won't have the game til next week anyway so its worth it.

5 can cross play if they buy the ultimate edition.

I am PS5.
Won't all my players be faster and stronger because of all the gigawatts of raw power the ps5 has, also I'll be able to see more because of the 4k Res. And the controller will be more precise.

I'm joking btw

Sold Varane, Rashford, AWB. Just want to gauge what the full meta of the game is just in case the prices plummet. Quite happy with Godfrey, Rudiger and Romero.

Will save my coins until some full meta sbc’s come out.

Won't all my players be faster and stronger because of all the gigawatts of raw power the ps5 has, also I'll be able to see more because of the 4k Res. And the controller will be more precise.

I'm joking btw

Nope, that only happens on SeriesX!

So if you reach level 25 of experience in player career it just finishes there and you can no longer improve apparently. My player is still 19 and only rated 80 (despite the growth screen saying 85).

Seems there’s no way to improve your player further from there. Another absolute joke as per usual. These developers have the foresight of Mr Magoo.