Gaming FIFA 22

I want to play it now (and I can’t get a next gen console anywhere atm) so is it cheaper to buy ultimate rather than pay for two copies?

There's a ps5 and ps4 bundle version that is a little cheaper than the ultimate version I think, and you can get 10% off with ea play which is currently 79p for a month.

After that performance, good thing I have 5 hours of trial left

Anyone have a decent starter squad for 20-30k? Can't keep playing with Paulinho up top and a Bronze winger :nervous:

I'm currently running...

Areola
Pereira Godfrey Romero Chilwell
Soucek
McTominay Mount
Odegaard
Richarlison and then I packed IF Toney but there are some decent cheap options like Jesus is currently around 9k

Playing the 10 hour thingie as a new Dutch DM for United in career mode. It's pretty difficult to hit my targets for points when Ole plays me in a defensive 2 with fecking Fred, who seems to do nothing but get in my fecking way every fecking second of every fecking game.

But I am amazed at how realistic it makes the game.

Playing the 10 hour thingie as a new Dutch DM for United in career mode. It's pretty difficult to hit my targets for points when Ole plays me in a defensive 2 with fecking Fred, who seems to do nothing but get in my fecking way every fecking second of every fecking game.

But I am amazed at how realistic it makes the game.
Ffs Pigeon take your moaning to the ff.

I'm currently running...

Areola
Pereira Godfrey Romero Chilwell
Soucek
McTominay Mount
Odegaard
Richarlison and then I packed IF Toney but there are some decent cheap options like Jesus is currently around 9k

That team cost 75k, Premier League prices are crazy.

I built a Serie A starter team, with Mertenz Muriel Lozano. It's good. Full game unlocks for me in 30 mins, so I'll do some advanced SBCs. Hope I get someone decent!

I've started a fun career if anyone fancies trying the same. I've created FC Utd of Manchester on 'create a club' and stuck them in league 2. I've started out as a 1-star team but I've got the ultimate ambition of sticking with it and hitting the big time. I've attempted to make my own version of the Utd Home and away kits which looks cool and you can have the Utd stadium chants and introduction music which really adds to the atmosphere. You can update the kits at the start of each season too which is cool. I'll probably upgrade my stadium too as I progress which adds quite nicely to the immersion. Anyway as someone that never really likes playing as Utd on career mode because we are too strong, this is a really cool alternative and I can see myself really getting into this career.

I've started a fun career if anyone fancies trying the same. I've created FC Utd of Manchester on 'create a club' and stuck them in league 2. I've started out as a 1-star team but I've got the ultimate ambition of sticking with it and hitting the big time. I've attempted to make my own version of the Utd Home and away kits which looks cool and you can have the Utd stadium chants and introduction music which really adds to the atmosphere. You can update the kits at the start of each season too which is cool. I'll probably upgrade my stadium too as I progress which adds quite nicely to the immersion. Anyway as someone that never really likes playing as Utd on career mode because we are too strong, this is a really cool alternative and I can see myself really getting into this career.
I've done the same. Metal Gear FC will be Champions of the world in 6 years!

Anyone know why on FUT it’s saying I was only established in 2021 when I’ve had every years except last year? I usually get a load of free packs as well but got nothing this year?

Anyone know why on FUT it’s saying I was only established in 2021 when I’ve had every years except last year? I usually get a load of free packs as well but got nothing this year?
Your punishment from EA for missing a year.

Couple of us here have had the exact same bullshit.

Hybrid Nations paid out man

Packed Kante in 50k pack, got Sarr IF and another discard IF in Rare Mega Pack

------------------------Patricio
-------Ibanez--------De Ligt--------Pepe
---------------SMS-------------Veretout
Lozano----------------------------------Dias IF
---------------------Mkhitaryan
-------------Muriel------------Dzeko IF

Playing with Pepe on 80 pace feels like a meme, Dzeko was great while I was playing 41212-2 earlier, but with the way my attacks progress in the 352 his lack of pace seems to be an obstacle, Mkhitaryan is probably one of the best budget players this year. Switching the formation really upped the fun for me a lot, though: with five players attacking it feels like I always have an option.

Ultimate edition worth it if I’m planning on buying a PS5/Series X this year?

Yes it is.

You'll get the next gen version with the last gen version.

And the game 3 days early + 4600 FIFA points if you play FUT.

I’ve looked on Twitter and it seems xbox users have theirs but PS users don’t have theirs. They’ll obviously come in time. I’m going to bed :lol:

Any tips for someone who started playing Ultimate team this year. Here's my current team.
Foster
Semedo Stones Lindelof Digne
Tilemans Henderson
Greenwood Almiron Lookman
Cavani

Pulled a cheeky Kante — sold him for 415K. Spent the 4600 points that I had which included Kante, Hazard, Sane and a few others. Now I’ve sold my team that I had and I have around 700K to playing around with. Think I will stay away from the PL — the prices are fecking ridiculous.

Pulled a cheeky Kante — sold him for 415K. Spent the 4600 points that I had which included Kante, Hazard, Sane and a few others. Now I’ve sold my team that I had and I have around 700K to playing around with. Think I will stay away from the PL — the prices are fecking ridiculous.
You bought packs and pulled Kante, Hazard and Sane? Here is me grinding drafts.

Any tips for someone who started playing Ultimate team this year. Here's my current team.
Foster
Tilemans Henderson
Cavani
Here’s what you are gonna want to do… forget about anything realistic and just buy the fastest players you can :)

You bought packs and pulled Kante, Hazard and Sane? Here is me grinding drafts.
I actually didn’t. Got the 4600 points with the Ultimate edition. However, I did spend £20 on points on Thursday I believe.

Foster
Tilemans Henderson
Cavani
Buy Fred. He’s one of the meta players in the game and is affordable. Much better than Tilemans or Henderson. As was pointed out buy @TrustInJanuzaj buy players with pace.

Going to try smash a few offline drafts on professional or something today using my 4600 points.

900 points would get me six 7.5k packs

3 drafts entries will cost 900 points so I’ll see what the return is.

I’m bound to get 2 or 3 packs for winning surely so hopefully I’ll get better packs than 7.5k ones Which should be a given tbh.

Going to try smash a few offline drafts on professional or something today using my 4600 points.

I’m bound to get 2 or 3 packs for winning surely so hopefully I’ll get better packs than 7.5k ones Which should be a given tbh.

This reads like another language to me.

Probably but not by much, offline draft rewards are awful. No change in rewards based on difficulty either so probably better doing it on amateur or something to rack goals/assists up for other objectives alongisde.

Here’s what you are gonna want to do… forget about anything realistic and just buy the fastest players you can :)
Now I've got Front 3 of Jesus, Saint Maxim and Adama..Sill don't have much pace on my midfield and defence

I've got a few SBCs from the offline drafts but my points are costing me some entries. Hopefully weekend league can get me some rare IF packs to use in the online season pack drafts.

Here's my obligatory 'where do I fecking start with ultimate team' post, that makes an appearance every year.

Answers on a postcard please. I fail to get into it year after year.

EA made a complete mess out of the goalkeeping situation.

Now I've got Front 3 of Jesus, Saint Maxim and Adama..Sill don't have much pace on my midfield and defence
Now we are talking! Get Fred in midfield and probably someone like Mings or Soyuncu at the back as they are both a good combination of big and fast.

One of the most frustrating games I have ever played.

The shooting mechanics are the dumbest I've ever seen in a FIFA game.

And I've got Ronaldo, Messi, Mbappe, and Neymar in my squad. You are handicapping yourself if you shoot inside the box.

fecking hell haha, from a shitty gold upgrade!

xXpy7lS.png

One of the most frustrating games I have ever played.

The shooting mechanics are the dumbest I've ever seen in a FIFA game.

And I've got Ronaldo, Messi, Mbappe, and Neymar in my squad. You are handicapping yourself if you shoot inside the box.
I know it’s mental isn’t it? Nice squad by the way. :drool: