Gaming FIFA 22

Feels like everyone has AI defending too. I’ve done multiple fake shots, turns, etc around the box and they’ve moved their defender in the direction im turning every single time.

Feels like everyone has AI defending too. I’ve done multiple fake shots, turns, etc around the box and they’ve moved their defender in the direction im turning every single time.
Fake shots et al have been completely nerfed Imo. Skill moves have been nuked.

Just feels like you can’t fool anyone :lol: they’re instantly in the way any time a defender gets even close to you.

Paying money to EA to get better players. That's how you win.
I would disagree with this. There are a lot of bad bad players with unbelievable teams. In fact, most times that I’ve been given a beating was by very easily getable meta teams. Though I completely agree that EA just looking anyway to make a profit.

Just feels like you can’t fool anyone :lol: they’re instantly in the way any time a defender gets even close to you.
Yeah I was running about messing up every single attack with fake shots first few games. Fake shots are my favourite — Very satisfying when done right. I don’t spam them or anything but I’m still pissed that they’re pretty useless thus far. Hopefully EA balance it out with a patch.

The breakthrough I've had was using RB / R1 to quickly face up an opponent to then beat them. No point really even in bothering with fake shots for the most part, though the fake shot variation where you hold RB / R1 to keep your player between the defender and the ball has its uses.

Just played as a 4 star team with restrictive matching settings. First game? PSG. Quit straight away. Don’t even care if it gives me a loss.

I think every single loss I’ve had is against PSG. There should be an age restriction or something so you don’t have to play anyone under 18.

Ah cool, because I didn't play last year my UT club has been deleted apparently so no loyalty packs for me. feck off EA you absolute wankers :lol:

Ah cool, because I didn't play last year my UT club has been deleted apparently so no loyalty packs for me. feck off EA you absolute wankers :lol:
I didn't get my welcome back packs either. I just assumed I'd get them with the full version of the game.

I’ve just played my first UT game on the PS4 version. It’s like a completely different game to the PS5 version. Mad

Ah you'll probably get your welcome packs at some point then.

It's just made my decision on whether to buy FIFA or not much easier tbh, just need to decide what game/games to buy instead :drool:
Actually no mine says 2021 too. Weird. I’ve used this account for years. Must be glitched in some way.

Who needs charlatan football with Mbappe and Messi when you can use Jacob Ramsey the thump a header home and then hit the post continuously.

Either this header is OP or I’m good at it. Another one where I selected a 4 star team and ended up against a superstar. This guy spammed Haaland all game. I don’t know why it’s so difficult to pair me with a similar star rating. I’m put at a disadvantage from kick off most of the time.

I scored directly from a corner today. My opponent moved his keeper off his line so I curled it in of the back post - it was glorious.

Honestly I don’t see this at all. Skill still feels fine online. Depends what moves you do, but ball roll, roulette, rainbow all feel strong still.

I think the game generally feels pretty good. My biggest criticism and fears are the long shots being very overpowered. Keepers are so strong one v one but awful from distance and I can’t seem to finish any of my chances.

I've played 5 games online so far and all 5 have been Manchester United Vs Manchester United..

Honestly I don’t see this at all. Skill still feels fine online. Depends what moves you do, but ball roll, roulette, rainbow all feel strong still.
Maybe I just wasn’t good at them in the first place? Totally plausible. :lol:

Maybe I just wasn’t good at them in the first place? Totally plausible. :lol:
Haha I’m not brilliant at skills overall but I do have my favourites and online they can add abit of general unpredictability. Although my finishing this year is quite something. Managed to lose a game 2-1 yesterday with an ExG of 4 to 0.5 :(

Not played it yet as not pre-ordered the game but hearing mixed reviews. From what I’ve read, the folk that play online don’t seem to like it that much but the ones that play offline (like me) are very happy with the game.

In two minds whether to pick it up next week as it’s one of them that you just know it’s going to look quite good from the get-go but then get patched galore like it’s predecessors by EA and reverted back into a arcade, ping-pong ice hockey game.

After that performance, good thing I have 5 hours of trial left

Anyone have a decent starter squad for 20-30k? Can't keep playing with Paulinho up top and a Bronze winger :nervous:

After that performance, good thing I have 5 hours of trial left

Anyone have a decent starter squad for 20-30k? Can't keep playing with Paulinho up top and a Bronze winger :nervous:
Was just thinking the same thing. It’s going to take me a couple of days and a couple of litres of vokda to forget about the result and resume my love for the game.

Was just thinking the same thing. It’s going to take me a couple of days and a couple of litres of vokda to forget about the result and resume my love for the game.

Couple of games on rivals with FIFA BS mechanics and you'll forget quick about our game :lol:

Couple of games on rivals with FIFA BS mechanics and you'll forget quick about our game :lol:
Honestly lad. I cannot do anything after a loss. I just want to stare into space looking like a fecking weirdo.

Ultimate edition worth it if I’m planning on buying a PS5/Series X this year?

Ultimate edition worth it if I’m planning on buying a PS5/Series X this year?
Yeah but could you not get a normal next gen copy? Seems like a bit of fecking joke to get you to pay £80-90 quid for a bloody game.

Yeah but could you not get a normal next gen copy? Seems like a bit of fecking joke to get you to pay £80-90 quid for a bloody game.
I want to play it now (and I can’t get a next gen console anywhere atm) so is it cheaper to buy ultimate rather than pay for two copies?

I want to play it now (and I can’t get a next gen console anywhere atm) so is it cheaper to buy ultimate rather than pay for two copies?
I’m honesty not sure how the next gen upgrade works mate. You’d need to get someone else help you out on this one. Sorry.