Gaming FIFA 20 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)

Just a warning lads. You are not allowed to tackle in this game. It's a red card everytime. Press circle or B. I've gotten more red cards this fifa, than the last 2 fifas combined. It's ridiculous.

Just a warning lads. You are not allowed to tackle in this game. It's a red card everytime. Press circle or B. I've gotten more red cards this fifa, than the last 2 fifas combined. It's ridiculous.

Don't forget penalties for everyone.

Finished the weekend 24-6. Quite disappointed, but I lost 2/2 penalty shootouts and had terrible luck in some of my other losses so that’ll probably not be the case going forward. Still, I was 3 wins away from my target so need to improve.

This Fifa is thrash like the last, the more I play online the more bullshit is occurring.

Finished the weekend 24-6. Quite disappointed, but I lost 2/2 penalty shootouts and had terrible luck in some of my other losses so that’ll probably not be the case going forward. Still, I was 3 wins away from my target so need to improve.
I'd kill for a 24-6. At best I can only muster 12 wins, and that's great for me......I get robbed a lot. Haven't got enough yet to player WL. hope it'll be different for me this years,

Managed 23 wins, 3 losses on pens and another 2 in ET. Annoyingly I was winning 4 of those after 89 mins and conceded in injury time. Unsure if it’s just me but there’s a lot of goals scores in injury time of both halves in this fifa.

Managed 23 wins, 3 losses on pens and another 2 in ET. Annoyingly I was winning 4 of those after 89 mins and conceded in injury time. Unsure if it’s just me but there’s a lot of goals scores in injury time of both halves in this fifa.

Crazy the amount of 90+ goals i've both scored and conceded. EA can say what they like momentum is in the game. I've come back from 3 or 4 down more times in this Fifa already than the last 3 games combined, and I've given up more 2 goal leads than the same. It's at the point where I nearly want to go a goal down with 15 minutes to go.

Can't believe 29-1 won't get me top 100 on PS4.

Loss was a complete choke too.

Wish EA added ranks for every win count. Kept leaderboards for bragging rights only.

Has anyone ever got anything good from squad battle rewards?

I’ve had good stuff in rivals and WL rewards and all sorts of random packs but never anything out of squad battles in the years I’ve been playing it. Don’t know why I bother.

I’ve had good stuff in rivals and WL rewards and all sorts of random packs but never anything out of squad battles in the years I’ve been playing it. Don’t know why I bother.

Never but the gold upgrade packs are awesome for me though year.

Second impressions (single player) - getting used to it more. Some of the animations are actually really nice from above/in replays, but still don't rate the celebrations/walking out and the like. EA should be doing a much slicker job in my opinion.
Gameplay wise, it does feel more realistic. Not totally convinced how fun it is yet but we'll see.

Well done on 29 @Eddy_JukeZ Stand out player now you have used your team? How was the defence actually?

You done well @Macern, every game was tough on Xbox so im guessing it was same on PS. Usually before, I would be guaranteed to hammer a few opponents early on but they were all tough apart from 1 guy who was useless.

@Spiersey Brilliant man. You normally elite? You on xbox or PS?

Finished on 23 with 1 to spare. So close to choking :lol: My record was 22-4. Lost to a pro from Team Gullit then lost to another guy who just battered me... but got the job done the following game

Just had two jumbo premium gold packs and some cash. Packs didn't yield much good as usual.

Started a career mode with Leicester yesterday and enjoying the gameplay so far. They've got 10 in their squad with potential ranging from 83-87 and I've added a few more talented players so should be flying in a couple of seasons.

Darida (if) and Neto from gold upgrades, what's going on? :wenger:

You can pick Harry Kane up on PS4 for around 47k. Seems really cheap? Anyone played with him? Is he shit?

You can pick Harry Kane up on PS4 for around 47k. Seems really cheap? Anyone played with him? Is he shit?

Pace is still very important in Fifa 20 so the likes of Rashford who have a lower rating but far higher pace stats (90+) are more popular than strikers like Kane who only have 70 pace. It does depend on your playing style though. If you prefer slow build up play over quick counters you might like playing with Kane.

This week I got Koulibaly & Sule. Last week Modric & Casemiro. I finished Elite 1 both weeks.

Started a career mode with Leicester yesterday and enjoying the gameplay so far. They've got 10 in their squad with potential ranging from 83-87 and I've added a few more talented players so should be flying in a couple of seasons.
They have a cracking team don't they?

I started a Career Mode with United and almost without realising I found myself trying to sign Tielemans, Maddison and Ndidi :lol: Called a halt to two of the three negotiations for the sake of keeping the game somewhat realistic.

Is anyone willing to gameshare this game on PS4 for a price?

Just don't feel like i am going to play it often (compared to previous years) to justify paying the full price anymore.

Last edited:

I started a Career Mode with United and almost without realising I found myself trying to sign Tielemans, Maddison and Ndidi :lol: Called a halt to two of the three negotiations for the sake of keeping the game somewhat realistic.
I went to sign Maddison before realising his stats aren't very good. Got Ziyech in instead, who will move to RW when I can get Eriksen on a free. That's realistic, right? :nervous:

Finally found a system I'm happy with. Buy mbappe and he wins games alone.

Currently 5-1 today.

Did anyone notice a change in gameplay from the patch last week? I now find the game more difficult to score goals. I am playing career mode offline

I went to sign Maddison before realising his stats aren't very good. Got Ziyech in instead, who will move to RW when I can get Eriksen on a free. That's realistic, right? :nervous:
What potential does Ziyech have? I signed Sancho from Dortmund but he feels a bit meh to play with

Can't believe 29-1 won't get me top 100 on PS4.

Loss was a complete choke too.

Wish EA added ranks for every win count. Kept leaderboards for bragging rights only.

You were way up leaderboards when I saw it. That's crazy if you missed out. EA need to tweak matchmaking so very few people can go 30-0 or 29-1.

Depends on your formation and play style, I've got him and the amount he strikes in off the post is impressive. Don't really have the coin now but I imagine if you stick him alongside a pacey striker its a good duo, Kane will clean up the rebounds.

They do indeed.

I'm trying to keep it semi realistic myself. The AI has different ideas though, Rodrigo Bentacur ended up signing for Southampton or some team of that calibre. :lol:

Well done on 29 @Eddy_JukeZ Stand out player now you have used your team? How was the defence actually?

You done well @Macern, every game was tough on Xbox so im guessing it was same on PS. Usually before, I would be guaranteed to hammer a few opponents early on but they were all tough apart from 1 guy who was useless.

@Spiersey Brilliant man. You normally elite? You on xbox or PS?

Finished on 23 with 1 to spare. So close to choking :lol: My record was 22-4. Lost to a pro from Team Gullit then lost to another guy who just battered me... but got the job done the following game

I’ve not played weekend league since fifa 18 but I was usually elite then. I’m Xbox mate.

Anyone got any advice for playing on ultimate on Squad battles?

I can win 5-0 comfortably on Legendary but played 1 game on ultimate and got hammered 3-0 and created very little chances. The step up seems absolutely massively. Only just started playing squad battles, how many wins do you need to get decent rewards on it?

Anyone got any advice for playing on ultimate on Squad battles?

I can win 5-0 comfortably on Legendary but played 1 game on ultimate and got hammered 3-0 and created very little chances. The step up seems absolutely massively. Only just started playing squad battles, how many wins do you need to get decent rewards on it?

On Xbox, I have gained Elite 1 with 45,000 points. With 5-0 wins on Legendary, you will usually gain between 2,200-2,500 depending on your game stats (shots on goal, possesion & fair play) so you will be looking at 18 wins for that.

In 2019 version I didn't pick the FUT because it was too much time consuming for a casual gamer like me.

A good feature for this would be to have some kind of DoF to take care of the business for us (sell players on the transfer list by target price X or ask us if we want to accept the offer, negotiate players on my shortlist and wait for my confirmation, etc).

The pack opening is really not much time consuming: you open the packs and pick the players, but all the rest I can live without it.

All I wish to do is to assemble a team, design a tactic and play matches.

Is this already possible and am I missing something or it's still not available / never developed?

Anyone else having issues with the week 2 gold challenge "all out attack"?

I scored a chip shot with Fekir followed by a goal from Kane, didn't get it. I assuled this meant it needed to be done by the same player. Just scored a double with Pukki, including a chip but again nothing. Any ideas?

Thank you mate.

Defense was really good. Van Dijk is a wall. Did not like Semedo.

Messi was the stand out player. He's just so good this FIFA.