Gaming FIFA 20 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)

Been a lot of Negativity about the Walcott SBC online but I think he's pretty good and not a terrible price.

I had untradeable Pique and Chiellini that I didn't use so used them to help me get him. Also packed a 84 IF Zapata for one of the other ones too. Spent 40k plus players in my club to complete him.

Thank you mate.

Defense was really good. Van Dijk is a wall. Did not like Semedo.

Messi was the stand out player. He's just so good this FIFA.

Plan is to have Messi by the end of the week. Already have Neymar and Mbappe. Problem is I probably need to use Semedo for chemistry :(

Haven’t played this yet as I only use career mode and the bugs would ruin my experience. Have they been patched yet?

Haven’t played this yet as I only use career mode and the bugs would ruin my experience. Have they been patched yet?

career mode not yet. I’m still waiting to start mine as well which is ridiculous.

In 2019 version I didn't pick the FUT because it was too much time consuming for a casual gamer like me.

A good feature for this would be to have some kind of DoF to take care of the business for us (sell players on the transfer list by target price X or ask us if we want to accept the offer, negotiate players on my shortlist and wait for my confirmation, etc).

The pack opening is really not much time consuming: you open the packs and pick the players, but all the rest I can live without it.

All I wish to do is to assemble a team, design a tactic and play matches.

Is this already possible and am I missing something or it's still not available / never developed?
Not really sure how you propose that would work. For example what if I go on holiday for 2 weeks when I haven’t decided to accept people’s bids on my players? The current system of a timed marketplace is the only way but the menus and navigation of it are just so bad.

Been a lot of Negativity about the Walcott SBC online but I think he's pretty good and not a terrible price.

I had untradeable Pique and Chiellini that I didn't use so used them to help me get him. Also packed a 84 IF Zapata for one of the other ones too. Spent 40k plus players in my club to complete him.
I faced him earlier - he scored 3 in the first half, all low drivens. He tore me to shreds.

Anyone having issues withe the Week 3 - Silver objective? It says Score in Swaps. I have done that and won both online and offline in swaps. Need it so I can go for the gold objective

Anyone having issues withe the Week 3 - Silver objective? It says Score in Swaps. I have done that and won both online and offline in swaps. Need it so I can go for the gold objective

Worked fine for me. Maybe it with a swapped player too. I just picked beginner offline, scored with a swapped player and one of my players just to be sure. Put down the controller and it was done.

Does anyone have POTM Lewa? If so, is he worth it?

I currently have:

Tolisso-Matuidi-OTW Ndombele
Gnabry-Kane-Martial

I have Coman on the bench so could add him over Martial and change Kane for Lewa.

Is it worth it for what his POTM would cost? (I have 2 TOTW already)

Week 3 hasn't showed up for me. Only week 2. What?

I can't do the silver one of 2 assists with a midfielder, one of which is a through ball.

I've done exactly what it says about 5 times, but it just doesn't clear

So many people having issues with objectives its crazy. I read another thread where the chip shot one wasn't working. Game has better gameplay but its still crazy broken.

It’s not next to impossible, I’ve scored a few headers now with Giroud, one of them a diving header. They should be difficult, look at Mctominay’s free header last night, most players can’t pull them off.
Reading on EA forums they have possibly removed league sbcs now too. Why on earth would they do that? They were incredibly popular and gave people something to grind.

I already dislike the game (thats on me as others enjoy it) but theres literally no content at all. I cant even play career mode either as that's fecked beyond belief.....Worst fifa ever for me so far.

Is this true do we know? I have a tonne of PL players sat in my club doing nothing that I would love to shift but I've been waiting for the PL SBC's.

I always thought I was fairly decent at FIFA but after reading this I'm clearly dreadful haha.

My team at the moment is a 4-1-2-1-2 (RM & LM).

---------------lloris---------------
Pereira--Sanchez--Rudiger--Mendy
Sancho------Ndidi---------Anderson
------------ Lo Celso-------------
---Pukki(POTM)---Lucas Moura

I play fairly deep line, Pressure on first touch. Pukki as a false 9 and Moura trying to run in behind.

I probably win about 50% of games online in rivals (Div 6 after winning 3 of the 5 ranking games). I play against comp on Legendary, which I win 90% of the games (Usually just by the odd one or two goals). The majority of my games are quite low scoring (I don't seem to be very good at dribbling past people).

I can get together about 40K through players currently in my transfer list and I have a load of Prem players in my club that I've been keeping for the SBC (If that ever comes) so can probably sell them if they aren't needed this year.

Any advice on players / formations / tactics I can use to improve my game?...... Other than to just give it up because I'm not that good haha.

The street soccer 3 aside thingy is amazingly fun, probably because i used to play it for leisure near my place. Am addicted playing with it now. The celebration features and replays get annoying though after every goal

Messi has gone up 200k since I bought him and Neymar almost 100k :eek:

I'm too busy to play on the weekends so definitely selling those two tomorrow

My team is now:
Allison
TAA ------ Rudiger --- Alderweireld --- Robertson
N'Dombele - Fabinho
Sterling ------------------------- Pulisic
Kane - Pepe
I'm looking to replace N'Dombele but I can't think of who is that much better for cheap. I've got 410k coins but saving for VVD.

My team is now:
Allison
N'Dombele - Fabinho
Kane - Pepe
I'm looking to replace N'Dombele but I can't think of who is that much better for cheap. I've got 410k coins but saving for VVD.

Kante is awesome, but wouldn't call him cheap.

My team is now:
Allison
N'Dombele - Fabinho
Kane - Pepe

Given how much options you have in the PL it depends on what you want that player to do. I really like Allan this year, doesn't just get run over, can close gaps quickly and is quite good at carrying the ball through midfield/recycling possession. Wijnaldum looks fairly similar, so if it was my team I'd go for him.

TOTW looks really tasty this week, especially if you're looking for a FB.

Finally mopped up all available weekly objectives and in so doing, reached something of a plateau. Hope they release something interesting to keep progress alive, otherwise it’ll be a long and boring grind of, ‘Buy a player using Buy it Now’ and ‘Win 1 match’ at 50XP a pop.

For the record, I did not even find using slow players that bad; however, trying to score headers/goals from crosses was a nightmare.

Is this an improvement on 19 and worth getting? what’s people’s thoughts on the gameplay. I have been a big fifa fan for years but got fed up with last years and the game mechanics - same skill moves, crosses, first time shots from literally anywhere. I switched to PES for the first time but miss FUT.

Is this an improvement on 19 and worth getting? what’s people’s thoughts on the gameplay. I have been a big fifa fan for years but got fed up with last years and the game mechanics - same skill moves, crosses, first time shots from literally anywhere. I switched to PES for the first time but miss FUT.

I originally thought it was, but the more I play it I realize that it's going be be thrash again because of the EA servers. I've had some awful gameplay recently.

I originally thought it was, but the more I play it I realize that it's going be be thrash again because of the EA servers. I've had some awful gameplay recently.

I like the gameplay and think it’s the best FIFA in years, however, the fecking servers are ruining it for me.

Yesterday I had three laggy matches in a row, and as we all know lag makes the game unplayable. I have a fast, wired, connection and I assume the ones I was playing against aren’t so daft that they are playing online with a shite connection so it must be the servers. Why can’t they focus on that? Screw career mode and all that, I just want good and stabile servers!

Worked fine for me. Maybe it with a swapped player too. I just picked beginner offline, scored with a swapped player and one of my players just to be sure. Put down the controller and it was done.

I scored with the swapped players maybe its to do with my own players. Didn't think of that. Thanks man

Week 3 hasn't showed up for me. Only week 2. What?

Sorry it was a typo

My team is now:
Allison
N'Dombele - Fabinho
Kane - Pepe
Sissoko, monster DM/CM.

In my career Spurs bought Mane for 101m (presumably) because I bought Son.

Why is there still an issue where if you go in to attacking or ultra attacking it moves your players around? Even if you've stopped it doing that in the tactics bit

I think you need to do the swap for each formation setting too
What do you mean?

I've done it for each attacking setting and saved it but it still happens in game. Is there somewhere else I need to do it?

I like the gameplay and think it’s the best FIFA in years, however, the fecking servers are ruining it for me.

Yesterday I had three laggy matches in a row, and as we all know lag makes the game unplayable. I have a fast, wired, connection and I assume the ones I was playing against aren’t so daft that they are playing online with a shite connection so it must be the servers. Why can’t they focus on that? Screw career mode and all that, I just want good and stabile servers!
I played a few games last night and had a lot of button lag, I'd take the odd speed up here and there over that

What do you mean?

I've done it for each attacking setting and saved it but it still happens in game. Is there somewhere else I need to do it?
Guess it's a bug. I have a saved ultra attacking and all of a sudden ndidi is on the wing while Willian in in cdm. It's stupid.

Guess it's a bug. I have a saved ultra attacking and all of a sudden ndidi is on the wing while Willian in in cdm. It's stupid.
Yeah sounds similar. Mine always switches the wings and the striker with the AM.
Did it on last years too. EA for ya.