Female commentator on MOTD

Feedingseagulls

What sort of evidence could there be?
Factual errors, not describing crucial points of the play, resorting to pointless (as opposed to apposite) cliches, etc. etc.

Last time it came down to being 'high-pitched' whilst excited, like 'being nagged' - not exactly a cogent deconstruction of what she said. :D

pert

Factual errors, not describing crucial point of the play, resorting to pointless (as opposed to apposiote) cliches, etc. etc.

Last time it came down to being 'high-pitched' whilst excited, like 'being nagged' - not exactly a cogent deconstruction of what she said. :D
I don't understand

Why won't he talk normal

Feedingseagulls

I appear to not like your face, because it looks like a dead women's cnut.
Oh sorry, that should be 'woman's', I'm sure you'd love to pick me up on that because yuo have no penis.
Neither means I'm 'shit' at presenting an argument on this forum though.

Both do indicate you're a prat however, incapable of producing evidence to back up your assertions. :lol::lol::lol:

Go to bed - wake up in the morning - (wiser if possible*).

*There's plenty of oppoturnity to be brighter - just little likelihood.

pert

listen cockface...you are the most vile cumstain I've ever encountered on this forum. You monopoloise every thread you come across with some half arsed one liner that would'nt qualify for the Joe Longthorne show and then present yourself like you are the King of comedy on American prime time. You epitimise most of what I detest about the internet...opinions formed at the drop of a hat....petty jokes at the expense of others with no thought for their feelings and most of all the self absorbing egotistical self correction of spelling that really points out to every other poster that the highlight of your day is a wank to "big tit weekly". You dont have the friends here you perceive yourself to have and have the intellect of a gnat and the culmanation of this sceario will be your demise in a slow and agonising manner.

Be warned.

pert

:boring::boring:

You wouldn't be Noods in disguise would you?

..you and pert display the same tendency to hurl insults to try to back-up crap points of view.

:D

Night all! :)

Bit late

Are you sure you'll be up in time for school??

Count Duckula

:boring::boring:

You wouldn't be Noods in disguise would you?

..you and pert display the same tendency to hurl insults to try to back-up crap points of view.

:D

Night all! :)
Why do you still bother posting here? You're clearly despised by virtually everyone on these boards, and nowadays I see you offering nothing to any actual arguments. You just stroll in, spout off some rubbish about grammar and the "proper conduction" of arguments to make yourself sound all self-important and then get all touchy when people tell you to kindly feck off.

I'll just say that people were arguing happily on the internet before you and they'll still be doing it perfectly happily after you. That they don't use quite the right syntax or a verb that just isn't exactly apposite to the situation doesn't bother them in the slightest.

Take your pompous, overlong prattle and shove it up your arse, you self-important bellend.

Sam

Why do you still bother posting here? You're clearly despised by virtually everyone on these boards, and nowadays I see you offering nothing to any actual arguments. You just stroll in, spout off some rubbish about grammar and the "proper conduction" of arguments to make yourself sound all self-important and then get all touchy when people tell you to kindly feck off.

I'll just say that people were arguing happily on the internet before you and they'll still be doing it perfectly happily after you. That they don't use quite the right syntax or a verb that just isn't exactly apposite to the situation doesn't bother them in the slightest.

Take your pompous, overlong prattle and shove it up your arse, you self-important bellend.
Here, Here!

B Cantona

Desperate

I'm e-holding you back from sparking him out!

I hope your spelling, grammar and syntax was watertight or he'll e-nail you for it

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Wake up arsehole - what I actually request is some sort of valid reason why someone is (or is not) good at the job you describe - otherwise it's an unjustified assertion.

Log in tomorrow and see if you can actually say why what she says is 'shit' - if you can't then the judgement almost certainly comes from your prejudice - which you appear to not like being challenged. :D
I think she does a shit job at commentating too.

I don't like her voice, her style means it appears her commentary has been stuck on after the actual game and she seems to make her comments way after the actual incident has taken place. She simply follows the guy with the ball...nothing is made of the shape of the team or how other players are linking to attacks...her commentary of the Fulham goal was boring with no mention of a wonderful leap from Diop...around 4 mins in her commentary for a stunning strike from Roberts is again boring mentioning nothing of the talent shown and the subsequent brave goalkeeping from Niemi just gets a "look at the recovery from Niemi".

Another incident around 5 mins in has the ball breaking to Samba who has a clear chance to score and she says nothing for a few seconds and only seems to realise there is a chance until after the ball has been ballooned over the bar.

Her performances are extremely amateurish, haven't improved and time after time she is woffling on about nothing and totally ignoring the play at times.

Count Duckula

I don't like her voice, her style means it appears her commentary has been stuck on after the actual game and she seems to make her comments way after the actual incident has taken place. She simply follows the guy with the ball...nothing is made of the shape of the team or how other players are linking to attacks...her commentary of the Fulham goal was boring with no mention of a wonderful leap from Diop...around 4 mins in her commentary for a stunning strike from Roberts is again boring mentioning nothing of the talent shown and the subsequent brave goalkeeping from Niemi just gets a "look at the recovery from Niemi".

Another incident around 5 mins in has the ball breaking to Samba who has a clear chance to score and she says nothing for a few seconds and only seems to realise there is a chance until after the ball has been ballooned over the bar.

Her performances are extremely amateurish, haven't improved and time after time she is woffling on about nothing and totally ignoring the play at times.
Precisely. It's not so much her voice, it's that she doesn't do it properly. Most commentators have perfected the art of sounding excited when something happens -- she's the only one who sounds surprised.

gaffs

Very well put.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
She's shit because she's too high pitched and sounds like she's reading from a script making her sound a second or 2 too slow.

I would though....

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
She's shit because she's too high pitched and sounds like she's reading from a script making her sound a second or 2 too slow.

I would though....
She was probably nervous. The entire British male population was listening to her and most likely waiting for her to balls up (so to speak). She will get more fluent with experience and once the nerves dry up.

Personally I think its quite funny some of the reactions to her, its clearly upset quite a few people. Its only a commentator, I barely even notice them the majority of the time. Plus she is quite hot, so she is fine by me.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
She was probably nervous. The entire British male population was listening to her and most likely waiting for her to balls up (so to speak). She will get more fluent with experience and once the nerves dry up.

Personally I think its quite funny some of the reactions to her, its clearly upset quite a few people. Its only a commentator, I barely even notice them the majority of the time. Plus she is quite hot, so she is fine by me.
Its hardly the first time she's done it.... i've heard her 4 or 5 times before.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds

Her debut was way back in the late 90's on Radio Leeds.......no sign of improvement so far.

SmashedHombre

Its hardly the first time she's done it.... i've heard her 4 or 5 times before.
Really? Well I guess this supports my argument that I never notice the commentators.

Well I guess it's hard for women to settle into the Premier League. You can't judge her in her first season. Wait until next year after shes had proper pre season training with the bbc sports staff and had time to settle.

etc etc

SmashedHombre

Her debut was way back in the late 90's on Radio Leeds.......no sign of improvement so far.
Oh. Well in that case she is just rubbish then. I'm all for having rubbish female commentators if they're hot, but why can't the bbc just splash the cash and get Jessica Alba in?

Feedingseagulls

You just stroll in, spout off some rubbish about grammar and the "proper conduction" of arguments ...

I'll just say that people were arguing happily on the internet before you and they'll still be doing it perfectly happily after you. That they don't use quite the right syntax or a verb that just isn't exactly apposite to the situation doesn't bother them in the slightest..
A number of my points recently have been about asking people to provide some evidence for their views, and to fairly represent their opponents' arguments. It's the amazing over-reaction to those requests that have resulted in so many posts being made.

It's quite amazing how you can extend that to suggesting I'm basically criticising 'grammar', 'syntax' or 'less than apposite verbs'.

Feedingseagulls

Thanks for actually bothering to spell out what is annoying some posters about her performance.