Female commentator on MOTD

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Well i was up for it, but my train was late, so you got in there first...:)

Fuengirola Red

Isnt she from that fat sack of crap Chris Moyles radio show , just employed to laugh at his poor jokes.
hopefully she will do an in depth interview with Paul Jewell and will be posted on the Internet ,failing this if she could multi-task she would go down well at one of Ronnies and Nanis parties

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Big Ron was quality on big Champions league nights.
Shame he blew it.

Feedingseagulls

Big Ron's probably as much a racist as the actual basis for criticisms of Oatley are sexist.

Last time this was aired it transpired that a number who were happily maintaining that her commentary was 'shit' were actually annoyed about her high-pitched voice. Then we had the idea that she shouldn't bring in new phrases - like the ball 'rolling almost apologetically into the net' (which, as Plech rightly pointed out at the time was very apt) - now it's 'like a hot knife through butter'. Perhaps you'd all prefer 'at the end of the day - he'll be sick as a parrot'!

Feedingseagulls

Gosh, her make up is thicker than the anfield's grass
Let's take this one as a convenient example (sorry Sky):

Am I to assume that the thickness of the make-up would affect her diction - thus impeding her commentary? or are you (like many others) making a sexist 'joke'? (Rhetorical question btw.)

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
at least she's not like the argie commentators shouting goal goal for 5 mins lol

thats get on my nerves
:lol:

What about the one that goes "RRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooneyy rooooooooooonnnnnnneeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooney...."

Feedingseagulls

at least she's not like the argie commentators shouting goal goal for 5 mins lol

thats get on my nerves
:lol:

What about the one that goes "RRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooneyy rooooooooooonnnnnnneeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooney...."
Just a wild guess on my part...

... but would both be male by any chance?

cloud218

Put her next to a Chinese commentator, I bet there wouldn't be much of a difference.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
Just a wild guess on my part...

... but would both be male by any chance?
Sounded like it but you can never be too sure you know.

Oh and plenty of posters, myself included, have said she is rubbish and then gone on to point out that other commentators - yes male ones - are rubbish as well.

Feedingseagulls

Sounded like it but you can never be too sure you know.

Oh and plenty of posters, myself included, have said she is rubbish and then gone on to point out that other commentators - yes male ones - are rubbish as well.
Which is a very sensible attitude - Kudos to yourself and your ilk. My remarks were mostly about the previous thread and the poor jokes here though tbh.

I also don't think she's that bad - just a very different style -almost like hearing a TMS commentator at work at the football - could be equally useful - just takes some getting used to.

Spammy

Being watched; will learn to post in the correct f
Gloves are worn for traction primarily. Someone li
Yes, we don't think someone is good at their job, but because they're female that makes us misogynistic arseholes.

I've had an absolute cnut load to drink, so I can't be arsed to explain why she's shit, or why you're an annoying, pretentious, goody gum-drops piece of stoat shit.

Die.

Feedingseagulls

Yes, we don't think someone is good at their job, but because they're female that makes us misogynistic arseholes.

I've had an absolute cnut load to drink, so I can't be arsed to explain why she's shit, or why you're an annoying, pretentious, goody gum-drops piece of stoat shit.

Die.
Wake up arsehole - what I actually request is some sort of valid reason why someone is (or is not) good at the job you describe - otherwise it's an unjustified assertion.

Log in tomorrow and see if you can actually say why what she says is 'shit' - if you can't then the judgement almost certainly comes from your prejudice - which you appear to not like being challenged. :D