Female commentator on MOTD

Sam

I was waiting for this thread...

Although, I agree, I can't stand it, it's awful.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Her voice is simply too high pitched for football commentary.

Sam

She's not even a good commentator. And I doubt she's fit.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
She is actually a bad commentator but to be fair I have heard worse. She only stands out because frankly she is a woman.

pert

To be fair she is shit... Surely there must be good female commentators in this country... somewhere..
I have heard females commentate on sports with no problem, cuz I'm not a sexist cnut

But this one is just shit

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Terrible commentator.....sounds bloody awful.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
I heard that she only got the job after sucking John Motson's cock.

Could be wrong though

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
She's awful.

I hate it when she does United's games on 5Live with Collymore, worst partnership EVER.

Steev

Her voice is simply too high pitched for football commentary.
I've got nothing against female commentators but you're right. Do you remember that competition they had on MOTD a few years ago for kids to send in tapes of themselves commentating? Her voice reminds me of those squeaky little cnuts.

Fuzzymel

I have nothing against female commentators (I am female myself). Its just that her voice grates on me. I think other females could do a much better job.

B Cantona

Desperate
She's not even a good commentator. And I doubt she's fit.
Wrong to doubt, she's a looker

I have nothing against female commentators, but she's lacking a decent tonal range, everything starts high pitched and only goes that little more high pitched. She wants shooting for using that oldest and most dreadful of phrases 'like a hot knife through butter', shocker!

Better suited to Five Live score reporting rather than outright commentating for me

Count Duckula

Nothing wrong with women commentating, or being involved in sport punditry (Gabby Logan is fantastic -- one of the best), but she's fecking shite. I swear she only has the job because she's a woman interested in commentating and knowledgable about football.

She's awful. Just awful.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
Last time this thread was on everyone was being accused of being sexist and it brought up the whole female issue but its not about that.

She's actually not a good commentator. Its as simple as that. Being fair on her there are a few other rubbish ones as well.

B Cantona

Desperate
Last time this thread was on everyone was being accused of being sexist and it brought up the whole female issue but its not about that.

She's actually not a good commentator. Its as simple as that. Being fair on her there are a few other rubbish ones as well.
To be fair I think last time there were some sexist comments

Promosing sign from the Beeb this evening though, Motson turfed out to the Reading v Blackburn dead game, always destined to be a stinking. Hopefully he's finnally being put out of his misery. Good commentator in his day, his day was long ago now

Cina

I'd give her one, but I wouldn't listen to her.

Women, know YOUR limits, as Yorkie ads put it.