Gaming FC 25 (Fifa 25)

iu
:nervous:

I've done a bit of googling, and I can't find any evidence that they have done anything to the actual gameplay.

Or any remotely substantial improvements / changes on career mode?

Am I wrong? I know they added the thing where you can start a career mode at any given time. Not a fan of that myself.

I've done a bit of googling, and I can't find any evidence that they have done anything to the actual gameplay.

Or any remotely substantial improvements / changes on career mode?

Am I wrong? I know they added the thing where you can start a career mode at any given time. Not a fan of that myself.

Nothing will change about the gameplay unless and until they move on from the FrostShite engine.

It's a broken system and they're tacking on more and more things to it each year. Lazy fecks won't change it because it's tied to their NFL and NHL games, and God forbid that they do anything with Madden either, the schmucks.

The AI is horrible on this game, especially in defending. The new tactics system is crap, and full backs just can't be bothered to defend.

Loving it so far though, makes for high scoring games and it suits my sit deep and counter playstyle in the beginning of the year.

I'm convinced the graphics are worse.

The part where you create the physical appearance of your manager is definitely worse.

I'm convinced the graphics are worse.

The part where you create the physical appearance of your manager is definitely worse.
I don't play FIFA, but I'm always surprised by how bad it looks when I stumble across a gameplay video. I'd always thought licenses and graphics would be why people would play that over PES... but they're actually shocking, aren't they?

The little cutscenes for goal celebrations and player reactions etc look fine, but the on-field play doesn't look any better than a PS3 game from 14 years ago:

Nothing will change about the gameplay unless and until they move on from the FrostShite engine.

It's a broken system and they're tacking on more and more things to it each year. Lazy fecks won't change it because it's tied to their NFL and NHL games, and God forbid that they do anything with Madden either, the schmucks.

They could just fix the thing where the defenders refuse to run and instead crab shuffle when an opponent has the ball and is running towards them. This would instantly make the game twice as playable and actually challenging on some small level.

I don't play FIFA, but I'm always surprised by how bad it looks when I stumble across a gameplay video. I'd always thought licenses and graphics would be why people would play that over PES... but they're actually shocking, aren't they?

The little cutscenes for goal celebrations and player reactions etc look fine, but the on-field play doesn't look any better than a PS3 game from 14 years ago:

I guess they can only do so much with 22 men running about a pitch, but what bugs me more is the lack of attention to detail or individuality in the gameplay.

Its still all entirely based on x player is faster than y player.

PES was lightyears ahead of that back in 2004, never mind 2011

Have played about 15 matches FUT so far, 10 in online draft, won all 15.

And I can truly say, this is the worst gameplay ever. The AI was better 10 years ago.

Midfield looks exactly like United's midfield of last season. So many gaps constantly, defenders in nowhere land.

Seems like they didnt even test it out.

Have played about 15 matches FUT so far, 10 in online draft, won all 15.

And I can truly say, this is the worst gameplay ever. The AI was better 10 years ago.

Midfield looks exactly like United's midfield of last season. So many gaps constantly, defenders in nowhere land.

Seems like they didnt even test it out.
First day purchase then.

Is it available to buy now then?

If you have EA Play, you can access a 10 hour trial from today.

And that's 10 hours gametime - just close the app (or console) when you've finished playing it so it doesn't eat the time away.

It’s full on Emperors new clothes stuff. The game play looks horrific. Jerky, wobbly, snappy movements that don’t look like humans at all. Then in replays the ball doesn’t touch their head/foot half the time.

It looks shite, it plays shite, but children buy it and enough children bought it for a decade to become sheep.

It’s a sh1te game and has been forever. Nobody listens.

Last edited:
Release 27th.

It's available from today if you digitally buy the Ultimate Team edition.

And that's 10 hours gametime - just close the app (or console) when you've finished playing it so it doesn't eat the time away.

Cheers. I was going to give it a miss this year but it does fill up some free time, so I'm considering it again :lol:

Thanks for reminding me I forgot to cancel my EA Play. Might as well take advantage of this first.

Last year I think it tool me about 4 months to eat up the 10 hours so was basically a free (rubbish) game

I feel like at bare minimum they should try to change the menus up significantly every year so the game feels fresh even if the actual gameplay is the same every year. Now they don't even bother changing the menus, just stays with the same garbage.

Clubs is generally my favourite mode back when I had a group to play it consistently. FUT is fun at the start for the first few weeks before they start tossing 90+ pace on everybody

I feel like at bare minimum they should try to change the menus up significantly every year so the game feels fresh even if the actual gameplay is the same every year. Now they don't even bother changing the menus, just stays with the same garbage.

Clubs is generally my favourite mode back when I had a group to play it consistently. FUT is fun at the start for the first few weeks before they start tossing 90+ pace on everybody
Loved Clubs when there were regular people from here online