Gaming FC 25 (Fifa 25)

feel like pure shit just want a football game with a good career mode

Holy shit now it's got FC IQ. Sounds pretty fecking sick bro.

Things they've added:
15 new different types of UT packs, including women icons cards, marvel and star wars themed cards

Things they've fixed:
Nothing

Things they haven't added:
Anything else

As long as they dont fix their lag compensation or game engine, this is still going to be the same old shite. And I'll still keep playing it, and I'll still get pissed off on a daily basis.

Things they've added:
15 new different types of UT packs, including women icons cards, marvel and star wars themed cards

Things they've fixed:
Nothing

Things they haven't added:
Anything else
Imagine winning the champions league with the avengers :drool:

My favourite thing each year is building an ultimate team with the best players and genuinely feeling like it's me, the best player in the world, who is really good at the game and not the fact I've got overpowered players.

Of course that takes time so if I'm playing a friendly match or whatever in the first couple of weeks I always make sure to use a squad like Real Madrid. It makes me laugh when people pick Benfica or whatever and I end up winning 28-25.

Checked the reddit for this and surprisingly it is 99% of people shitting on this and expecting more of the same crap. Most saying they'll still buy it though which is the issue. Need a competitor soon because what EA are doing every year is fecking criminal.

Did the 2K stuff have any truth in it? That would be the only thing to save 'Fifa'.

That UFL game looked shite too.

It does bemuse me that the game is so popular despite it being a bag of shite.

It does bemuse me that the game is so popular despite it being a bag of shite.

Its very similar to NBA 2k. The game has probably got worse each year for the past 5 years but there is no other credible basketball game so people will still buy it. If 2k do bring out a football game i wouldnt expect anything less than a money making game also. To compete on the NBA 2k games you need to literally spend £ to make your player decent enough to compete.

Its very similar to NBA 2k. The game has probably got worse each year for the past 5 years but there is no other credible basketball game so people will still buy it. If 2k do bring out a football game i wouldnt expect anything less than a money making game also. To compete on the NBA 2k games you need to literally spend £ to make your player decent enough to compete.

I thought the career mode was at least half decent on them?

Yeah I used to play NBA games but the last one I bought was shite. You're forced to pay a ridiculous amount to get half way good

I have never been really into Career mode bu ht have played some over the years to get badges (important on previous 2ks). Even if you are a career player you will have to put some money in to make your player decent enough to play the career. 2k have an Ultimate Team but also but they make an absolute fortune as people want to have 3-4 or even more types of players. Each one probably costs £80 or more to get to max rating.

I tried it and it requires you to always be online. I played my debut, scored amazingly and then it lost connection to the servers post match and I lost the entire thing and had to replay my debut. Was great fun.

Have they got a whole new fluid dynamic dribbling technology for this game?

Does career mode allow you to see stats from previous seasons like goals, assists etc. Yet?
Something football manager has been doing for 20 years and EA somehow can't manage it

Does career mode allow you to see stats from previous seasons like goals, assists etc. Yet?
Something football manager has been doing for 20 years and EA somehow can't manage it
What do you think?

I know I'm a bit niche here but by far my most played game mode is offline player career mode.

I got EA FC 24 having not played the last couple of FIFA's and their ability to make the game mode worse is nearly impressive.

Like, why on earth would you remove the option to change club in January?

I know I'm a bit niche here but by far my most played game mode is offline player career mode.

I got EA FC 24 having not played the last couple of FIFA's and their ability to make the game mode worse is nearly impressive.

Like, why on earth would you remove the option to change club in January?
I did a player career in whatever the last FIFA was before it name changed, and I scored more than 36 goals in a PL season. The next year it still showed the record as Haalands. It just straight up didn't change and I doubt it even had the ability to change.

It's just phenomenal laziness. I would love to see what they actually do in the years between games.

I'll wait for when it's on gamepass to play it, just like I've been doing since FIFA 22.

Can they make a playable game with a good career mode for once? They need to stop with this UT malarkey and focus on fixing the basics.

EAFC 24 is possibly the worst football console game I've ever played. For all the licences and money they have behind them, it's appaling that the game is in such a dreadful state.

I won't go anywhere 25, unless they return the matchday intros with line-ups and compeition anthems. Criminal that they removed them from next-gen editions.

EAFC 24 is possibly the worst football console game I've ever played. For all the licences and money they have behind them, it's appaling that the game is in such a dreadful state.

I won't go anywhere 25, unless they return the matchday intros with line-ups and compeition anthems. Criminal that they removed them from next-gen editions.
Didn’t they loose the rights to those as well

Is it still on Frostshite Engine?
Do they still shift horizontally as if on ice?
Does the ball hitting the net sound like a shotgun round into a wall?
Do the shots still have rocket fuel acceleration?