Gaming FC 25 (Fifa 25) - Solius' favourite thread

The worst FC/FIFA game I've ever played in terms of gameplay

Don't think a single pro likes this game

Isn't that the same every year though? Always seems to me that the pros complain about it every year until it's eventually changed and patched to be closer to the same game as every year.

Isn't that the same every year though? Always seems to me that the pros complain about it every year until it's eventually changed and patched to be closer to the same game as every year.

No it's never been this bad in terms of universal dislike by pros/competitors.

And the gameplay differs from year to year despite what people think. Maybe for people who don't play it as much or if they only play the AI, it's not noticeable.

The worst FC/FIFA game I've ever played in terms of gameplay

Don't think a single pro likes this game
I like the new facility thing on pros. Just takes forever to up your reputation to be able to improve more of your team.

I quite like it at the moment.

Only play career/ seasons.

I feel like when I play risky I get suitably punished so playing with United and going full transitional football is end to end stuff.

We need to make a spreadsheet and of everyone's user names and general availability for play for Rush. It could be something special
We could make a redcafe pro clubs. Usually goes for a bit before dying but might have better longevity with rush rather than full pro clubs?

Give us a shout if you ever get this sorted.

I’m up for that :)
Feel free anyone to make it in advance, otherwise I don't mind setting it up tomorrow probably and then I can make a thread for it and tag the usual people.

Edit: Nevermind, missus went to bed early so I made one.
RedCafe Utd FC, should be a public club so just search it and request!

Last edited:
Feel free anyone to make it in advance, otherwise I don't mind setting it up tomorrow probably and then I can make a thread for it and tag the usual people.

Edit: Nevermind, missus went to bed early so I made one.
RedCafe Utd FC, should be a public club so just search it and request!
Will join this eve!

Anyone else is up for joining the Club on here?

I always feel this is the best game mode each year– and the addition of the rush mode definitely gives it an extra dimension.

Was doing that Alex Morgan sbc and packed Sofia smith from one of the packs.

Been Having a blast using Morgan, smith, swanson and rodman

The 4 USA girls are very overpowered like cheat codes.

Was doing that Alex Morgan sbc and packed Sofia smith from one of the packs.

Been Having a blast using Morgan, smith, swanson and rodman

The 4 USA girls are very overpowered like cheat codes.
Smith is impossible to defend, did the Dunn sbc and was thinking of playing Sophia Smith. Morgan seems not agile enough for my style of play, and I don't play with wingers. Are you playing a 442/4222?

Smith is impossible to defend, did the Dunn sbc and was thinking of playing Sophia Smith. Morgan seems not agile enough for my style of play, and I don't play with wingers. Are you playing a 442/4222?

Yeah start in a 442 my player tactics are

2 CMs as box to box
RM rodman + LM swanson at inside forward and attack
Morgan is poacher
Smith is advanced forward

Think they all have + or ++ and you can feel it.

Smith is definitely the woman mbappe of this game she's insane. Morgan isn't very agile that's true but every finesse she hits on both feet is a goal. rodman is also a star considering she's 84 she feels much better than her stats.

Utterly perplexed by how poor the gameplay is at the moment in so many aspects.

Relying on insane patches to make the game even playable.

Just started playing some UT over the last two days having been playing just career mode since getting the game. It's safe to say I've gotten a lot worse at this, as I'm currently struggling to get out of division 9 in rivals :lol:

Rush is fun

Utterly perplexed by how poor the gameplay is at the moment in so many aspects.

Relying on insane patches to make the game even playable.
Seems to be a pro issue this because I see loads of complaints about it, but it's the first fifa in years that I'm enjoying and actually sinking a decent amount of hours into. Granted I haven't got people abusing meta glitches constantly in div 3 though

Seems to be a pro issue this because I see loads of complaints about it, but it's the first fifa in years that I'm enjoying and actually sinking a decent amount of hours into. Granted I haven't got people abusing meta glitches constantly in div 3 though
Not a pro, but consistently get rank 2 in Champs, think the gameplay is fine. Well on PS4 that is. Apart from the still present speed boost, just think keepers are a bit too good this year 1 vs 1.

Yeah start in a 442 my player tactics are

2 CMs as box to box
RM rodman + LM swanson at inside forward and attack
Morgan is poacher
Smith is advanced forward

Think they all have + or ++ and you can feel it.

Smith is definitely the woman mbappe of this game she's insane. Morgan isn't very agile that's true but every finesse she hits on both feet is a goal. rodman is also a star considering she's 84 she feels much better than her stats.
Yeah the + and ++ make a huge difference this year. My whole team is nearly ++ and tactically the set-up is just rock solid without doing much thinking on my own.

Not a pro, but consistently get rank 2 in Champs, think the gameplay is fine. Well on PS4 that is. Apart from the still present speed boost, just think keepers are a bit too good this year 1 vs 1.
Yeah I think the middle ground that are decent at the game are enjoying it. The top and bottom are hating it a lot. 1v1s I usually score by pea rolling it into the net as the keeper can't get down quick enough

Do you still play competitively? Imagine that scene has taken a nosedive.

Unfortunately I do. The scene itself is not much different from a few years ago.

The gameplay is just an abomination for competitive play. It's never been ideal, but it's never been this bad. So many issues.

I've seen a lot of other people complain as well that aren't pros, but if you're playing on PC(or on last gen consoles), I have heard the gameplay is much better/more responsive.

I've seen a lot of other people complain as well that aren't pros, but if you're playing on PC(or on last gen consoles), I have heard the gameplay is much better/more responsive.

Nope playing the ps5 version but have taken a break from it for about 2 years before this one. Game definitely still isn't perfect at all but it feels better than the last 2 for me