Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

After various Haaland drafts, I really like my non-City team... probably daft but worth considering:

Flekken

Dalot, Saliba, Konsa

Palmer, Saka (c), Gordon, Bruno

Watkins, Isak (v), Toney

Subs: Sanchez, Andersen, Hudson-Odoi, Harwood-Bellis

After various Haaland drafts, I really like my non-City team... probably daft but worth considering:

Flekken

Dalot, Saliba, Konsa

Watkins, Isak (v), Toney

Very similar to mine, as it's so easy to fit in virtually everyone you want if you leave Salah and Haaland out. Niggling worry though is that Haaland has easy fixtures to start with, and has had the summer off.

Very similar to mine, as it's so easy to fit in virtually everyone you want if you leave Salah and Haaland out. Niggling worry though is that Haaland has easy fixtures to start with, and has had the summer off.

Yup - I'll almost certainly end up opting for Haaland, but it's hard to end up with a rounded team with him, Palmer and Saka in it. They're kind of must haves.

Yup - I'll almost certainly end up opting for Haaland, but it's hard to end up with a rounded team with him, Palmer and Saka in it. They're kind of must haves.
This is what having Haaland does to my team. Much prefer it without him so I think I'm going to risk it.

Flekken

Martinez, Saliba, Konsa

Palmer, Odegaard, Gordon, Bailey

Haaland (c), Isak (v), Pedro

Subs: Turner, Davies, Burn, Mainoo

Just checking how much Smith-Rowe is in case he'd be a bargain at Fulham.
Still 5.5m which is a bit tight, bearing in mind he was that price last season and scored a mere 25 points!

This is what having Haaland does to my team. Much prefer it without him so I think I'm going to risk it.

Flekken

Martinez, Saliba, Konsa

Palmer, Odegaard, Gordon, Bailey

Haaland (c), Isak (v), Pedro

Subs: Turner, Davies, Burn, Mainoo

My Haaland selection is currently:

Flekken

Dalot, Burn, Andersen

Palmer, Saka, Rashford, Hudson-Odoi, Gordon

Toney, Haaland

Subs: Ward, Cucurella, Pedro, Harwood-Bellis

Don't love the risks on Cucurella and Rashford, or not having either Toney or Watkins but also don't want to skip on Saka

Are you all just remembering your teams, how are you doing multiple drafts
Screenshots sometimes help. Or I usually a list of 9-10 players that I won’t change. It’s only the last 4-5 I keep changing

Just checking how much Smith-Rowe is in case he'd be a bargain at Fulham.
Still 5.5m which is a bit tight, bearing in mind he was that price last season and scored a mere 25 points!
Reiss Nelson at 5.0 won’t be a bad shout if he moves.

Flekken

Dalot, Saliba, Konsa

Watkins, Isak (v), Toney

Similar to mine but mines better.

Quite like this draft if Jota is a season starter...

Pickford (Virgin)
Gvardiol Andersen Konsa (Robinson) (Harwood Bellend)
Jota Saka Ode Gordon (Wanks)
Haaland Isak Wood

Flekken (Sanchez)
Konsa Gvardiol Mykolenko (Faes Davies)
Elanga Bruno Odegaard Gordon (Lavia)
Isak (c) Watkins Haaland

0,5m in the bank. Doesn't look balanced at all. Any suggestions to improve this draft?

Flekken (Sanchez)
Konsa Gvardiol Mykolenko (Faes Davies)
Elanga Bruno Odegaard Gordon (Lavia)
Isak (c) Watkins Haaland

0,5m in the bank. Doesn't look balanced at all. Any suggestions to improve this draft?
Yeah drop one of Watkins/Isak to upgrade the midfield.

Current draft. Feel like I'm slowly getting there:

Sanchez
Gvardiol, Mykolenko, VDV
Saka, Palmer, Eze, Garnacho
Haaland, Isak, João Pedro

Subs: Turner, Rogers, Andersen, Faes

I need to look into whether Rogers is a starter though... Does anyone here know?

Sanchez
Gvardiol, Mykolenko, VDV

I need to look into whether Rogers is a starter though... Does anyone here know?

He is A starter, but not nailed. He got into the squad because Ramsey was injured, but he will be back now and they also have potential to play McGinn/Tielemans further forward.

I think he is worth the gamble though, because there is every chance he wins that battle. They seem to think he is very special and well ahead of the timeline they had planned for him.

One of those that could cement his place and never look back and then we will all want him.

Is Pedro fit? (or will be?)
Will keep eye on that and adjust if need.

He is A starter, but not nailed. He got into the squad because Ramsey was injured, but he will be back now and they also have potential to play McGinn/Tielemans further forward.

I think he is worth the gamble though, because there is every chance he wins that battle. They seem to think he is very special and well ahead of the timeline they had planned for him.

One of those that could cement his place and never look back and then we will all want him.
Thank you

Last edited:
If smith rowe or mctominay head to Fulham they could be decent shouts, in top form they both have goals in their lockers

Sanchez
Gvardiol, Mykolenko, VDV

He seems to be one of those twitter/x hype pre season hype players. Same with Nkunku. I'm not feeling it tbh.

Fourmium draft: (assuming Trippier goes)

The core:
Henderson
Burn-Livra-Henry/Robinson (rotating)
Salah-Palmer-Saka
Pedro-Haaland-Wood

Players from the bench rotating, taking the last spot based on form/if they start:
Amad-Rogers-Johnson(Ips)+4.0 goalie

Doesn’t look too shocking. Main concern is to miss out on Wilson or 2/3 from one in form team, but it’s not hard to get to any player in 2 moves really. A bit of cleaning up to do if the 5.0s dont play however.

He seems to be one of those twitter/x hype pre season hype players. Same with Nkunku. I'm not feeling it tbh.
He's a great pick if he starts, but sounds like Emery wants Joao Felix in that position basically. But Diaby looks to be off to Saudi Arabia. Not feeling Nkunku neither. Coming back from a year long knee injury - new manager too, is he Enzo Maresca's type? (I have no clue)

Oddly enough I dont want Nkunku, but that's not my reasoning for wanting megadifferential Rico Henry (same, year-long injury) :lol: The mind works in mysterious ways.

Also seeing a lot of TAA love in these online drafts. I must be missing something again but since when has he been back on the table at that price?

Also seeing a lot of TAA love in these online drafts. I must be missing something again but since when has he been back on the table at that price?
He was £8m last year and missed chunks of the season. Liverpool have probably the best set of fixtures at the start and he is probably the only nailed player worth getting from them (unless you can get Salah).

If the scouse cnuts start strong, you will need coverage there. I don't have him myself but I can see the appeal.

Ideally you want one of Gakpo, Diaz or Nunez but it's impossible to guess which of these will play.