Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Who/what are the best channels to watch or sites to visit to get the best tips and analytics?

Who/what are the best channels to watch or sites to visit to get the best tips and analytics?

On here.
Except that the players who finish the highest normally don't say a word all season, then show up an hour after the season finished to say they came top 300.

On here.
Except that the players who finish the highest normally don't say a word all season, then show up an hour after the season finished to say they came top 300.
Yeah, that is a new offence being looked into by the FPL Police Department this year.

We're cracking that shit down.

Yeah, that is a new offence being looked into by the FPL Police Department this year.

We're cracking that shit down.
Thank you for your service officer! Those guys need to be thread banned for the following season.

Any closer to knowing a launch date on FPL for the new season

Rashford back at 6,5 million, I'm guessing.

images

I stress so much about Fantasy League i'm thinking of taking a break this year! Anyone ever done that and felt better?

I stress so much about Fantasy League i'm thinking of taking a break this year! Anyone ever done that and felt better?
I'm not taking part this year. Will be the first time in about 8 years. It impacts my enjoyment of games way too much. Few mates did the same last season and said they haven't missed it.

With the way United have been playing, this has been my one source where I can stay competitive—been enjoying a very good run in my mini-league of 6 people, winning the last 6 years straight. The banter and competitive nature bring the best out of all of us. So definitely not stopping anytime soon to play this.

I’m going to play it because Utd assets will be low value at the start so there should be some fun in that. Shaw Mount and Rashfords prices should be super low. Onana and Rasmus will most likely improve. It should be a fun season
Save this message so you can quote it 6 weeks into the season and say "why the feck did I triple up on United... Now I'm forced into playing my wildcard" :lol:

After saying i'll have a break this coming season i'm already thinking up my starting 11!
My must have's will be the below and will work on the rest of my budget. First year i'm going with no Salah.

Saliba
Foden
Saka
Bruno
Haaland

They start dropping the prices from midday today.
So it's close.

I read that price launch from today 12 noon BST that will go until Tuesday and Wednesday and that is when the game will be launched, seeing a mad rush for people refreshing the page to get the least ID

Budget defenders from promoted teams announced
- Taylor Harwood-Bellis - Sou - 4.0m
- Leif Davis - IPS - 4.5m
- Ricardo Pereira - LEI - 4.5m

Leif Davis is going straight in. Man plays like a winger for Ipswich. :lol: