Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's why you captain Haaland at home to a crap team.
Kdb assist rescues things a bit too.

And that's why you captain Haaland at home to a crap team.
Kdb assist rescues things a bit too.

Should have had another with the last attack of the game if he hadn't tried to lob the keeper.

Haven't got him but I do have Foden and Haaland who were waiting for a tap in if he squared it. Greedy twat. :mad:

I brought Allison Becker in this week thinking he would be pretty much guarenteed a clean sheet against Burnley and now he isnt even playing, if thats not bad enough my reserve keeper is James Trafford

I brought Gomez in trying to outsmart everyone in my league. I felt he was going to get a clean sheet and probably pop up with two goals.

Just saw the score. Lord Haaland back to restore balance.

The Gross punt is on its way to being excellent :drool: .

Looked at him for so long last season as well.

Porro is going out this week. Getting sick of him now.

Anyone up to £6.7m

Still thinking Gvardiol now that he's had a rest.
That's how much Trippier can be sold for, not sure about bought.

I like Braithwaite for Everton home games and Gabriel has bagged some goals recently.

There's the City double coming up, so if you are confident you know who'll play both games...

Always rated Jota but it seems whenever I buy him does nothing and when I opt out, he does this...

That's how much Trippier can be sold for, not sure about bought.

I like Braithwaite for Everton home games and Gabriel has bagged some goals recently.

There's the City double coming up, so if you are confident you know who'll play both games...

Already got Trippier and Gabriel. Doughty, Stupidman and Porro ars my other 3. Ideally want to remove a 26 blanker so Palmer or Porro need to go.

What's all the Porro out talk suddenly about. Conceding today?
He's a potential assists beast isn't he?

He's been potential for a while but never seems to amount to anything. All fart and no poo I believe is the expression. Also blanks in 26 and has lost set pieces now that Maddison is back.

I will probably roll in 25 as I have a bench headache anyway and I don't trust any City defender to start both. 5 doublers will do. I'll then get in 2 players in 26 who play in that week and 29.

Keep Doughty and Barkley on bench and they haul like crazy. Bring them in and they start stinking up the place.

Spuds don't get clean sheets ever and now Maddison has taken the set pieces off him.

Also, it's more likely that Son and Maddison feed Richarlison for goals, so his attacking potential is significantly reduced. All in all, if I was on a WC, he'd be getting ejected but just too many fires to put out.

Confirmed to play in 29. Also still on set pieces from what I read.
He is? Maybe not so bad but still a lot of money if you already have a premium defender and another 2/3 at 5m.

He is? Maybe not so bad but still a lot of money if you already have a premium defender and another 2/3 at 5m.
I have two fodder 4m guys who can cover him in 26 and just playing Trent Porro Gabriel every week. Trent will be sold in 26. Porro will stay till 29.

Phew, Richarlison almost scored again...

At least benching Estu does not look too bad now.

Status
Not open for further replies.