Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be VVD's og. That was not a shot which was going into net.
If Gabriel didn't get his goal 10 days ago then this is the same.

Gabriel first on the bench. I need Ake to start (or just play).
Big day tomorrow. Kdb (C), Haaland, Toney, Ake.

I'm hoping for mysterious absences for Haaland AND Foden.

Watkins is my VC and I have Gross sitting 2nd on the bench with 11 points.

I suspect kdb might miss out if Pep is to stick with his previous strategy of not playing him vs teams that play 3/5 at the back but let's see.

I suspect kdb might miss out if Pep is to stick with his previous strategy of not playing him vs teams that play 3/5 at the back but let's see.

Is that a thing or people on reddit/fpl just find patterns? :lol:

Is that a thing or people on reddit/fpl just find patterns? :lol:
Pep said that previously when KDB was around. He dropped him vs Spurs in the past when they had Conte and had a 5 man defense and said he needed players who are more in the box, and now there is Jalv doing exactly that. Obviously this is a new season and he can change what he did in the past, but that definitely was the case when he was previously fit last season.

Pep said that previously when KDB was around. He dropped him vs Spurs in the past when they had Conte and had a 5 man defense and said he needed players who are more in the box, and now there is Jalv doing exactly that. Obviously this is a new season and he can change what he did in the past, but that definitely was the case when he was previously fit last season.

Interesting. He wasn't played that much really in the league last season as far as I remember - It's a bit strange too as why Pep would bench a guy who is possibly the league's best player on his day due to what the opponent does. Only Pep would do such a thing.

78 with Foden and Jalv left. Prob end up on 80.
That’s a great GW! I’m having a good one too, with 69 with Foden + Yeti to go. We’ll probably both drop a bit in the ranks tonight, with many Cs on KDB and Haaland and many on tripple City.
I’ll take a 0-0 with Walker not starting…

Interesting. He wasn't played that much really in the league last season as far as I remember - It's a bit strange too as why Pep would bench a guy who is possibly the league's best player on his day due to what the opponent does. Only Pep would do such a thing.
No I remember clearly because that was the first time he dropped KDB due to tactical reasons I think and he was asked about that. And the same thing entered FPL discussion and basically his xMins went down then itself. As for why pep does that, he is clear about always picking his team based on the opposition and he said that teams that theres no use of a deep lying playmaker and a single forward when teams have packed more defenders at the back and he needs more forwards to attack those defenders. I dont really get it, but this guy knows his stuff. We'll get a good idea about it today. Personally I am not sure I agree with people who think Jalv will now get discarded like a used condom because KDB is back given how great he has been the whole season, but I could be biased as I own him.

That’s a great GW! I’m having a good one too, with 69 with Foden + Yeti to go. We’ll probably both drop a bit in the ranks tonight, with many Cs on KDB and Haaland and many on tripple City.
I’ll take a 0-0 with Walker not starting…
Yeah 100% rank drop coming in today even though I have two city, unless they end up with a lot more points than the other two - unlikely. I'm still on a very healthy green arrow so will end up as a good week regardless.

Is Haaland out tonight? Seen something on Twitter but not confirmed

Probably BS but I have Garnacho as first sub so wouldn't mind him being out

Caf's most famous FPL player (finished 2nd overall once I think) has been banned. RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.