Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Wildcarding Liverpool players out burning a lot of people, including myself.

Bad day all round.

This was inevitable after the Liverpool exodus.

Nunez out for a -4.

I didn’t bother to WC so still have Salah and Darwin. Can’t be even fecking happy now even if it shoots me up incredibly. What a fecking day

Looks like I have a healthy margin over WCers this GW. Might still use WCnow this week to cover the coming weeks with the added info. Let's see.

Messing up my wildcard and begrudgingly starting Salah and TAA :D

Rushing out Darwin as fast as possible :(

I have to get a goal from Toney now going into his double to make that on worthwhile.

It is crazy. 20 points behind the leader of my mini league and huffing because my only differentials were shitty Liverpool players I couldn’t take out. Football eh

Had I done nothing from last week I would have been on 79 points, as I played my WC got 42 (same as Salah (c) with Henry and Toney to play

This 'elite' thing is just a massive sham. Mostly just wankers who make the same transfers and decisions as each other based on the same algorithms. No critical thinking involved. A tedious way to play what should be a fun game.

This 'elite' thing is just a massive sham. Mostly just wankers who make the same transfers and decisions as each other based on the same algorithms. No critical thinking involved. A tedious way to play what should be a fun game.
Yeah but this was a freak result. Sure, Liverpool could have won this any day but no one expected them to get 7 when they've looked so shambolic this season. If it remained a tight game, the WC players would have won this weekend.

But I agree with the bold bit.

I don't really follow these "pro" players (except big man on twitter, who just provides stats and not really setting you up with a team) but I do listen to people here and yeah... Every team is so template is boring.

Me and my rival have 13 players that are identical.

What a disaster from us. Feels so shit.

So for next week how do you make room for a second Brighton midfielder?

My current midfield is Saka, Odegaard, Mitoma, Rashford and Salah.

Forwards Toney, Haaland and Gnonto.

Gnonto to Ferguson one option?

I think the answer is, you don’t. Saka and Odegaard play in 28 and Salah plays Bournemouth, while Rashford is home to Southampton. Not taking Solly March over any of those.

It's an option but then you've got a benching headache. Whichever one you drop from that 8 will haul. Guaranteed.

It's an option but then you've got a benching headache. Whichever one you drop from that 8 will haul. Guaranteed.

Yes true. I might bench boost 29, but my main issue is there is not many defenders I like.

Shaw, Trippier, Estupinan TAA are the best I think, but TAA got tricky games.

Someone like Chilwell could work, but risk not playing both.

I had Darwin and Salah in my team already and was about to bring in TAA until @Moby that dick convinced me to WC... And then didn't do it himself :mad:
I was hoping you'd have forgotten that little exchange. :lol: but in my defense I made sure to be clear that it was the template strategy! And I was thinking a lot about it but thought it was okay to wait at least one week as the doubles were not in 26 anyway. I'm open to doing it now actually. But a lot of season is left so can't rush into it just to get a couple of extra BHA games.

You are talking about FPL Twitter and YouTube guys and I agree the way they play suck. All based on fomo. But then for them better rank is important so whatever. But I think this elite is based on overall ranks of previous seasons. So usually "serious" players.

In other news Saka is a massive templater and watches FPL podcasts. :lol:

You are talking about FPL Twitter and YouTube guys and I agree the way they play suck. All based on fomo. But then for them better rank is important so whatever. But I think this elite is based on overall ranks of previous seasons. So usually "serious" players.

In other news Saka is a massive templater and watches FPL podcasts. :lol:

Haha it is interesting with players playing the game.

I wonder how they think about picking themselfes.

I was hoping you'd have forgotten that little exchange. :lol: but in my defense I made sure to be clear that it was the template strategy! And I was thinking a lot about it but thought it was okay to wait at least one week as the doubles were not in 26 anyway. I'm open to doing it now actually. But a lot of season is left so can't rush into it just to get a couple of extra BHA games.
Nah I won't forget. I'll keep giving genuine advice for the rest of the season but there will be one piece of advice that I will use to steer you wrong. But you won't know it until it's too late.

I don’t know what I was thinking when I took Gakpo out to get Mitoma when I could have easily got rid of Mahrez who was a much more of a redundancy.

A horrible weekend of football emotionally, but my FPL team is flying. 76 points with Mee to play.