Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Of course Kilman keeps a clean sheet when he's last on my bench :rolleyes:

Captain flop but a nice haul from MacAllister going into the double.

Mitoma over March then as the 2nd Brighton mid? I bet March is the one that hauls in the double.
I was keeping up with the WCers but did the dumb shit of starting Trippier and benching Tarko. Latter might still blank but have a feeling he will haul.

Overall still on a green for now despite arsenal trio failing and not having any Brighton. Let's see.

Mitoma is my favorite non-Manchester United player in the league so he is nailed in my team for a while now and with Estupinan in defense, my doubt for the third Brighton player was McAllister or March.

McAllister is practically playing as a shadow striker, his xG was suggesting he should score 3-4 goals in the last two game weeks and he is also on penalties. All that was screaming one name. Of course, I got March, so classic Fantasy move. :lol: At least I got it right with benching Trippier, Kane and Davies.

Worst case scenario almost with Arsenal. Nothing from Saka captain, or Martinelli and they steal a late win.

White scoring is the only tiny joy.

Played arsenal defense Saka and Martinelli. Played maddison. Played Mahrez and Kane and benched Gakpo.

That Ward showing has really been annoying.

My rival, who is a difficult player to catch had a 70 point lead on me at the World Cup break and I've slowly been catching up.

This week, without that pen save and 3 bps, the lead would have been cut to 3 points. 12 is still catchable but our teams are very similar so it's still a slog.

It's basically his Sanchez/Ward & Madison Vs my Kepa/Raya & Mitoma.

Otherwise our teams are identical.

Went the wrong cap in Saka. Should have gone Rashford. Just felt if we lose even if I am confident it would feel worse with Rashford cap.

It is thinking like this which always hold me back as Rashford been so good so need to cap him more.

Horror show - 25 points with 4 to go. Pulled the WC for next week before the prices go up. Happy with the squads for upcoming GWs

On 20 (-4) so far.

5 players left, including 2 at Anfield.

Might be a write off week!
Only positive is not getting spanked by Haaland captainers. Only lost out on 2 points essentially.

I should have trusted my gut about Rashford. I think he will do damage tomorrow, but couldn’t resist Saka at home in such an easy game :nervous:

Will feel the pain tomorrow. I went safe and should have been bold. Oh well, I won’t feel it that much if we win!

Need Rashy to save me. Had Ward on the bench but Kepa 6 pointer softened the blow.

Had my team has 16 points so far. Ward has 11 and is on the bench. Fml

Toney surely a beter shout. Rashford even? Love a differential but I'd be dubious.
Toney is the same... These non-premium players are all the same... It's usually a miss but sometimes it pays off big time if you time it perfectly.

Toney surely a beter shout. Rashford even? Love a differential but I'd be dubious.

Probably go Rashford or Salah if I pick a sgw player. I wonder what % will be on Haaland?

Toney is a shout if he doesn't get booked on Monday. If he does then it's too risky I think. Also be just my luck that he gets banned during that week.

Watching motd Brighton look very slick going forward. Think I'm gonna take a chance on March. Might even captain him.

I’m almost certain I’m going to captain Mitoma next week myself. They look great going forward and both their games are very winnable.

Sanchez losing his spot is a concern even if it meant Ward getting me 11 points today, but I’ll probably just get Pope or Kepa in for him if he doesn’t reclaim it in the next game.

37 points so far and getting closer to my rivals in all leagues. Good stuff. I was behind by a lot in all my three MLs prior to the World Cup but have done great since.

Probably go Rashford or Salah if I pick a sgw player. I wonder what % will be on Haaland?

Toney is a shout if he doesn't get booked on Monday. If he does then it's too risky I think. Also be just my luck that he gets banned during that week.
Hadn't factored in the suspension potential actually. Which is a decent indicator of why I'm pretty damn average at this game!

Draft WC team made with an eye on free hitting for the blank then bench boosting for the double. Any thoughts appreciated!

GK
Raya
Ward

DF
Shaw
Fofana
Dunk
Trips
Henry

MF
Martinelli
Saka
Rashford
Fernandes
Mitoma

FW
Kane
Haaland
Toney

Ahhh benched Robertson and Ward FML.

Still think we'll score and he won't get the CS points though.

Bought Gakpoo in for the dgw and he blanks. Bench him today and of course he scores. You just can't make it up.

Had Gakpo on bench but he will come in because Mahrez didn't play at all. Feel a bit shit for those points. Hope Rashford and Shaw combine for couple of goals and we win.