Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Sanchez benched has potentially fecked a massive spanner into my GW27 and GW28 plans within 24hrs of making them, feck sake

Booked now.

Interesting arsenal team. Looking forward to having three attackers including captain from them today. Can't wait for a 1-0. :lol:

Just a 1-0 be nice with Gabriel goal and max bonus.

Martinelli and Ode are going to kill me again though I can feel it.

Ugh, I knew Mahrez wouldn't play but why is White dropped? FFS.

Why is Rodri due to get 3 BPS over Foden in that game? :confused:

Ugh, I knew Mahrez wouldn't play but why is White dropped? FFS.

At least Mahrez didn't come on. But yes White is annoying. Home banker cleanie gone to pot.
Glad I didn't gamble on leaving Nketiah though. Barely scores in 90 for the lead leaders so never paid off anyway glad to finally switch

Makes some of my wildcard choices easier. White and Sanchez are now added to my list of players to bin.

Hmm my team looks quite nice for GW27, maybe I will WC for 28 instead thinking about the blanks and BB in 29.

Same. Annoyingly though I have White who isn't starting and Beuno who's injured ahead of Trippier on my bench.
Ah, that’s annoying. I brought Tarks in instead of Trippier so I’m hoping they keep Forest out..

Damn, making 3 transfers for last double week to maximise points proved to be as a complete disaster. I am wasting transfers on them now while i need to transfer some others. On top of that price change is killing me.

I know for next year. Never buy a player JUST because he has double week. This was season changer mistake. Before double gw i was under 20k. Now i am heading to 40-50k. With hot prospect to catch 100k in a 2 weeks.

I suck. Badly. Amateurish stuff.

Damn, making 3 transfers for last double week to maximise points proved to be as a complete disaster. I am wasting transfers on them now while i need to transfer some others. On top of that price change is killing me.

I know for next year. Never buy a player JUST because he has double week. This was season changer mistake. Before double gw i was under 20k. Now i am heading to 40-50k. With hot prospect to catch 100k in a 2 weeks.

I suck. Badly. Amateurish stuff.
Humble brag... Your still ahead of most of us :lol:

Straight swap for Raya surely? Unless you have 0-0.1 in the bank.

Already have 3 Brentford players in! Have Kepa so all good in theory, it’s just a transfer I have to make now already outside of my planned ones in anticipation for GW29 Bench Boost as I hadn’t planned on changing a keeper! In the end it will be grand, just a -4 or -8 worst case….if nothing else fecks up of course :lol:

Already have 3 Brentford players in! Have Kepa so all good in theory, it’s just a transfer I have to make now already outside of my planned ones in anticipation for GW29 Bench Boost as I hadn’t planned on changing a keeper! In the end it will be grand, just a -4 or -8 worst case….if nothing else fecks up of course :lol:
Haha ah shite! Yeah you'll be sound, pain though I get that. Must be disciplinary? Definitely didn't expect to see Steele over Sanchez when both fit..

Humble brag... Your still ahead of most of us :lol:
Ha ha. It really isn't. Luck evens. I had luck in first half of season. Now i am paying the price while bunch of you are in opposite direction. At the end we will meet in the middle (around 300-400k:lol:).

White. fecking hell :lol:

Sold White for Zinchenko and played March over Mitoma.

Have Kane, Martinelli and Saka cap.

Also sold Darwin and Gakpo - I think we know exactly how that pans out.

Done with the season. If I could delete my team / leave a mini league I would. ASAP.

Raya
Estupinan / Henry / Zinchenko
Bruno / Rashford / Odegaard / Saka (C)
Haaland / Kane / Toney

19 Pts so far.

I have Mitoma, Kepa, Trips and Shaw benched which is 20 pts so far. Annoying.

Of course Kilman keeps a clean sheet when he's last on my bench :rolleyes:

Captain flop but a nice haul from MacAllister going into the double.

Mitoma over March then as the 2nd Brighton mid? I bet March is the one that hauls in the double.