Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Im not saying that it is a bad move mate,i just do not think Trossard will take away that much playing time that we fear. Suddenly he takes Saka`s place cause he needs a rest. Its not always easy to predict.
That’s the beautiful thing about this game.

Im not saying that it is a bad move mate,i just do not think Trossard will take away that much playing time that we fear. Suddenly he takes Saka`s place cause he needs a rest. Its not always easy to predict.

Yeah I think (hope) this is a bit overblown as well. It's a winning team that Arteta will be loathe to change. They'll be using Trossard in the Europa league more I should imagine.

Except when you play Pep roulette :lol:
I have Haaland (triple captain), KDB and Mahrez going into GW23, so tell me about it. I don't think the next week will be good for my hair or fingernails.
I guess I have to look at it as a hedge bet.

Yeah I think (hope) this is a bit overblown as well. It's a winning team that Arteta will be loathe to change. They'll be using Trossard in the Europa league more I should imagine.

Yeah i think you are right. Does not seem like Arteta like to tinker too much with the team.

Sometimes we FPL managers overthink also. Remember when FPL managers sold or avoided buying Diego Costa at Chelsea cause he was on 4 yellow cards early in the season and he wnet on a run without a yellow card for a long time?

I have Haaland (triple captain), KDB and Mahrez going into GW23, so tell me about it. I don't think the next week will be good for my hair or fingernails.
I guess I have to look at it as a hedge bet.

Hm will be intresting to see how the players react to the news about PL charging City for all those breaking of rules. It could do something to the morale and they have not been in form lately.

Not as much smugness about Rashy triple captaining tonight is there!
We look woeful.

So frustrating watching that game as a Bruno captainer. He could have got so many assists today. :(

Rashford on for 1 bps which will put his total as TC at 60 I believe?

Which is very good and you would definitely have taken that before the GW started! But can't help but feel he could have done more tonight if United actually showed up.