Fantasy Premier League 21/22

TAA, Chilwell, Cancelo, Foden, Salah all aboard.

Obviously no one drops out with White's 6 pointer sitting there on the bench!

And that hopelessness of hoping Foster hadn't started :mad:

Glad I saw the embargoed quotes from Tuchel on Chilwell and James this morning. Moved me from 25/75 to 50/50 on James starting, which was enough to keep him.

Why did I rotate my keepers for this game week FFS
Me too, and we aren’t alone! I wouldn’t have done it if I didn’t own Vardy, but he’s completely ballsed this up. Hopefully Foster can limit the damage.

Surprised that Mbeumo is my only player on the bench for his side. Hoping he doesn't come on as I have Saka and White on my bench with 6 points each.

Tidy 2 pointer from Vardy to set things off. Sh!tload of points from Arsenal defence, ho hum!

Need some mad skills from the other 10 boys now for sure.

James starting against all logic! But Chilwell hopefully outscores him.

I take back my comments calling Tuchel a twat for leaving out an ill Mason Mount.

All the premium strikers are trash.

Just sod's law. Vardy scores for sh!tloads of game sin a row, we put him in, he stops!
Textbook fantasy footy.

However, he was mostly a place holder for most of us to bring Kane/Ronaldo/Lukaku back in soon.

Vardy that useless idiot couldn't score. I feel so pissed. I'm not checking anything for the rest of the day.

My rival and I have the same team bar:

He has Sanchez I have Foster (and Ramsdale). He has ESR I have Mbuemo :mad:

At least we have a 5.30 game to enjoy without it affecting our fantasy teams :)

Is it me, or does Cancelo's attacking appeal massively reduce on the left?

At 6.2m he's looking a bit overpriced.

Ramsdale 10 pointer benched
ESR 9 pointer benched
Vardy shitshow + yc
Cancelo cleanie gone
DIas cleanie gone

Just need those double Chelsea defences to be wiped out too now.

For the 2nd week in a row, Lowton has got me assist points. Now for the clean sheet points, Matt!

We all knew it...Foster cleany gone.
Insane to pick him over Ramsdale.

Will learn!!

Is it me, or does Cancelo's attacking appeal massively reduce on the left?

At 6.2m he's looking a bit overpriced.

Was always planning to have him for the three easy games and reevaluate after. He’s an easy keep with so many premium options, but if Kane finds form he’s easy to lose.