Fantasy Premier League 21/22

I got that same front 3 but I have enough money to do Vardy to Kane at any point.

Which plan do you think is better?

Plan 1:
GW10 - James to Chilwell
GW11 - Jimenez/Antonio to Toney
GW12 - Vardy to Kane

Plan 2:
GW10 - Nothing
GW11 - Jimenez/Antonio to Toney
GW12 - Vardy to Kane

Actually, after writing this up, I think I've convinced myself into plan 1. I have Mbuemo so Toney can wait another week. I would feel more comfortable with Chilwell over James although the price rises are frustrating...

I think i'm coming round to what you reckon here.
We've banked the James haul, but sometimes you have to recognise something golden is a one off, and get to the more consistent outlet of points.
Chilwell has only played 3 league games, scored in all 3, and is already about 12th in the top defenders!
(Noticed Chalobah is about 6th despite only starting about 5 too!)

TAA, Cancelo, Chilwell is an epic back 3!

Only a 0.4m change, which leaves me 0.7 bank, meaning a downgrade of Antonio to Toney, or Jimi to Wanga would still allow a Ronaldo/Kane upgrade then.
Antonio has Liverpool next week, and City in 3 weeks, so could be a good time to get off him anyway.

I think i'm coming round to what you reckon here.
We've banked the James haul, but sometimes you have to recognise something golden is a one off, and get to the more consistent outlet of points.
Chilwell has only played 3 league games, scored in all 3, and is already about 12th in the top defenders!
(Noticed Chalobah is about 6th despite only starting about 5 too!)

TAA, Cancelo, Chilwell is an epic back 3!

Only a 0.4m change, which leaves me 0.7 bank, meaning a downgrade of Antonio to Toney, or Jimi to Wanga would still allow a Ronaldo/Kane upgrade then.
Antonio has Liverpool next week, and City in 3 weeks, so could be a good time to get off him anyway.
This is my thinking. Antonio has been a great player for me but those fixtures are crap.

I'll get Chilwell for James this week.
Toney in for Antonio next week.
Kane in for Vardy the week after.

Then I'll be roaming around with 0.8 in the bank, ready to put out fires.

This is my thinking. Antonio has been a great player for me but those fixtures are crap.

I'll get Chilwell for James this week.
Toney in for Antonio next week.
Kane in for Vardy the week after.

Then I'll be roaming around with 0.8 in the bank, ready to put out fires.

I think we have fairly similar teams, but you sound like you have a lot more bank.

Mine is

Ramsdale Foster
TAA Cancelo James Duffy White
Salah Foden Townsend Raph Brownhill
Vardy Jiminez Antonio

Where's your extra money left? Or have you just earnt that much wad extra?

I think we have fairly similar teams, but you sound like you have a lot more bank.

Mine is

Ramsdale Foster
Vardy Jiminez Antonio

I think he has Livra instead of White.

Mine is

Ramsdale Foster
Vardy Jiminez Antonio

I think he has Livra instead of White.
Very similar teams. Only difference being Livramento and Raphinha in place of White and Townsend.

I been very lucky with price changes this year.

Surely Livra & White are must haves this year? But then again I only ever start 3 defenders and they're 2 bonafide starts for a combined 8.4m that free up so much cash

That wouldn't generate 0.8m though. As Ithink if i followed the same changes through i'd have about 0.1m over.
Most of us got Livra when he was 4.0. I guess the rest was through wheeling and dealing.

It's been an easy season for building TV. I'm at 103.5, with Hwang and Ramsdale due soon.

That wouldn't generate 0.8m though. As Ithink if i followed the same changes through i'd have about 0.1m over.
Just done the changes (Vardy, Antonio and James for Kane, Chilwell and Toney). Without confirming of course. I have £1.1m left over.

My current (before those changes) squad value is 101.4 with 1.7 in the bank.

Hwang vs Mbeumo is gonna keep me up all night.

Whoever is reading this please reply with one name.

Burnley will be up for that game at home against a newly promoted side. They need a result and will fancy that fixture.

Hwang has returned pretty consistently since he got minutes and is at home against a team that conceded 5 against a worse side at home in their last fixture.

At worse, you miss out on one possible return in a low scoring side.

Go for Hwang!

Burnley will be up for that game at home against a newly promoted side. They need a result and will fancy that fixture.

Hwang has returned pretty consistently since he got minutes and is at home against a team that conceded 5 against a worse side at home in their last fixture.

At worse, you miss out on one possible return in a low scoring side.

Go for Hwang!
Hwang 10-6 Jimenez if we are keeping score. :D

Hwang. Will definitely start. Even if Mbeumo does, he probably won't make 90.
Hwangtime
For once there seems to be a consensus. :lol:

Very similar teams. Only difference being Livramento and Raphinha in place of White and Townsend.

I been very lucky with price changes this year.

Hang on, I've got Rapha and Townsend.Think you have Mbuemo which is close enough like for like.
But your other post confirmed it. 103.1m is a decent haul indeed.

I was motoring a bit but the wildcard took care of a decent chunk.
Although having said that it's a decent 102.6.

A very tricky one, how did you end up with such dilemma, are you going 4 at the back this week? I’ll play both of them even if I’m a bit torn on Mbuemo vs Saka / Livramento, but guess I stick with the Brentford man. Hwang I don’t even consider benching, guess that answers your question...

A very tricky one, how did you end up with such dilemma, are you going 4 at the back this week? I’ll play both of them even if I’m a bit torn on Mbuemo vs Saka / Livramento, but guess I stick with the Brentford man. Hwang I don’t even consider benching, guess that answers your question...
Yeah I have a headache, and that's not even considering Livramento on the bench who I also wanna start. :lol: This is my starting 11:

Ramsdale
TAA, Cancelo, Dias, Chilwell
Salah, Raphinha, Foden
Vardy, Antonio, Hwang

Foster, Livramento, Mbeumo, Brownhill.

Can only play 1 out of Hwang, Mbeumo and Livra.

Jiminez. He scores 2 tomorrow

(can't go wrong with this...either 2 points or 2 goals I can claim I was right)

Sod it.
James out for Chilwell.

He's in the scout picks, scored 3 in 3, in the top 12 defenders having only played 3/9 games, and you lot all insist too.

See you tomorrow.

For once there seems to be a consensus. :lol:
Hwang on a second whilst I pour some cold water over you:

Mbuemo is a mid so gets extra point of they don't concede against a toothless Burnley.

Mbuemo is a mid so he gets extra point if he scores against a useless Burnley back line.

Burnley may see this as a winnable game, which will leave holes in their defence for Mbuemo to exploit.

Hwang doesn't take too many shots and from what I remember of his stats, hrs scored with 50% of his shots... That won't last.

Everton got smashed recently and will want to tighten up this game.

Ramsdale away at Leicester, or Foster home to Southampton?

Foster doesn't keep cleanies, but surely Ramsdale doesn't at Leicester?

Hwang on a second whilst I pour some cold water over you:

Mbuemo is a mid so gets extra point of they don't concede against a toothless Burnley.

Mbuemo is a mid so he gets extra point if he scores against a useless Burnley back line.

Burnley may see this as a winnable game, which will leave holes in their defence for Mbuemo to exploit.

Hwang doesn't take too many shots and from what I remember of his stats, hrs scored with 50% of his shots... That won't last.

Everton got smashed recently and will want to tighten up this game.
Yeah you can easily make a case of either.

Mbeumo
For: Plays shit defense, gets most chances in their attack, classed as mid
Against: Doubtful to start, shit finisher, away from home

Hwang
For: Plays at home, vs Everton who shipped 5 and look lost with all the injuries, actually scoring (3 in 3), fully fit
Against: Wolves don't create a lot. He doesnt take a lot of shots

Hmm.

What happened last gw? (I was banned for 3 days so could not participate in this thread. Solskjaer cost me...:lol:).

Anyway, i had 87 points and dropped on overall league? How ffs? Everyone had Salah captained as me?

What happened last gw? (I was banned for 3 days so could not participate in this thread. Solskjaer cost me...:lol:).

Anyway, i had 87 points and dropped on overall league? How ffs? Everyone had Salah captained as me?
Had 100+ as did a lot of others. 87 is kinda par for a decent rank.

I checked this but Watford havent keep a CS like ever.
Ranieri said he's not taking the team out for dinner until they keep a clean sheet and Soton aren't exactly the most attacking team. There's every chance Watford can keep a clean sheet as arsenal can Vs Leicester.

Ramsdale has been so frustrating for me, arsenal winning by 3 goals and then they concede a random goal right near the end. It's already happened twice.

Now watch Ramsdale save a pen :nervous:

Ranieri said he's not taking the team out for dinner until they keep a clean sheet and Soton aren't exactly the most attacking team. There's every chance Watford can keep a clean sheet as arsenal can Vs Leicester.

Ramsdale has been so frustrating for me, arsenal winning by 3 goals and then they concede a random goal right near the end. It's already happened twice.

Now watch Ramsdale save a pen :nervous:
Yeah, think neither of them keep a CS. Soton are without Broja as well. I'm sticking with Ramsdale just on the basis of most of my mini league guys having him, an accidental haul would be trouble.

Took a -4 to bring Chilwell in for Christensen. Too good a fixture to not try and take advantage of. Think he's more likely to start and the hit will likely pay for itself if he gets an attacking return at all which is more than likely against a poor Newcastle defence

I have similar issues to others with Mbeumo doubtful to start. I think it’ll just risk it and start him. I could really do with my front three actually doing something this week, or I can see some big changes being made.