Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Did a quick poll on Twitter and got this in around an hour. Still feeling Wolves at home shit on Everton and Lage has been raving about Hwang!

image.png

Honestly can't even remember the team I locked in. I know I brought James in for Christiansen but I literally have no clue who I'm starting

Locked for GW10

Mendy
TAA / James / Livra
Mount / Salah (c) / Son / Gray / Townsend
Ings / Antonio

Shaw on the bench if James doesn't play

Decided against Chilwell to James for the FT. Figured I’d be more disappointed if James started once selling him unnecessarily, than him not starting and having not made the move. I’m likely going to want those transfers for the Spurs players soon. Probably would have preferred Vardy to have been ruled out this weekend, as I could have moved for Kane for free.

I regret starting Ramsdale in draft. Just think Arsenal def is pretty good. My other keeper Sa I feel will not get a clean sheet either, but maybe slightly higher chance for more saves etc.

Smith Rowe continuing to punish me for last week's stupid decisions!

Held him for so long but decided he wasn't that good with Odegaard in the team. Odegaard gets dropped and ESR starts scoring!

I have had Smith Rowe in my squad from the start of the season. I brought him in after gameweek 3 and it has worked pretty well.

Ramsdale having a stormer. Can smell a 10 pointer here. Dammit.
I'm gonna lose my shit. Had Ramsdale against Spurs and Villa where he conceded at 3-0 up and now against Leicester, when I bench him, the cnut is keeping a clean sheet :mad:

I'm gonna lose my shit. Had Ramsdale against Spurs and Villa where he conceded at 3-0 up and now against Leicester, when I bench him, the cnut is keeping a clean sheet :mad:

Clearly they won't look like conceding at all, then at 2pm one or 2 of the first 11 will be benched, and we'll gag for them to keep the cleany.
Then they won't.
Inevitable.

White and ramsdale on the bench but Vardy starts. Great start to the gw

Same.
Just try not to think about Ramsdale being on course for 11 points at the moment.
Bound to get another 3 saves for another point too.

Cue Watford conceding 3mins in too.