Facts about football that shouldn't be true - but are

After selling Kanchelskis, he scored more goals that season (95-96) for Everton than any United player did that season.

After selling Kanchelskis, he scored more goals that season (95-96) for Everton than any United player did that season.

One of my favourites when I was a kid. He was dangerous enough anyway, but I think in the wing forward/wide forward era he'd have been even more of a menace. Definitely a 20 goal a season player there for my money if not 25.

Harry Kane has scored the most goals in Euro knockout games history.

Álvaro Morata is only 31. I read the article on BBC Sport yesterday that said that he’d gone to AC Milan and it said that he’s 31. I could have sworn that he was at least 34, I’m pretty sure he’s been around since 2010.

Messi somewhat ironically failed to win any trophies with Argentina when he was in his prime and had arguably stronger squads (2006-2018). Yet somehow bizarrely won the World Cup and two Copa America titles with his weakest squads and out of his prime.

Messi somewhat ironically failed to win any trophies with Argentina when he was in his prime and had arguably stronger squads (2006-2018). Yet somehow bizarrely won the World Cup and two Copa America titles with his weakest squads and out of his prime.
They made 3 finals straight and lost them all because Di Maria was injured in all 3. Then they played another 2 finals with Di Maria, and he scores the winner in the first, is MOTM in the other and they win both. This last one, they win because they won the previous two so play with less pressure.

Also this is the strongest Argentina squad since the early 00s. Better distribution of talent across the team, even without the attacking peaks of the '10-18 period

There exists very serious PSR rules for the majority of clubs that all must adhere to or risk fines/points deductions.

These rules do not affect teams in CFG because they are able to flagrantly subvert them utilising the CFG structure. They can move assets around at their leisure to avoid any issues. They can decide what they buy/sell to themselves. Other clubs can do this but none to the scale of CFG.

It is pure cheating and it is allowed to go on right in front of our faces and we are expected to just accept it.

Started winning all NT titles once Higuaín retired.

Real Madrid also began an era of unprecedented CL domination when they moved Higuaín on.

He is misfortune personified.

Ricky van Wolfswinkel, of being shit at Norwich 10 years ago fame, is two ties away from playing in the Champions League this year.

Harry Kane is the highest European goalscorer in World Cup and Euros combined knockout games history.

Ancelotti has only ever once won 2 league titles at a single club and he only achieved that a few months ago.

Sheffield Wednesday progressed further than us the last time they played in European competition. The 92/93 UEFA Cup.

Nottingham Forest progressed further than us, Liverpool and Leeds the last time they were in Europe. The 95/96 version of the same competition.

Jordan Henderson played in more international tournaments for England than the likes of Beckham, Gerrard, Lampard, Neville, Scholes, Owen.

Salah has more yellow cards for celebrating scoring at Anfield than United have goals since the Egyptian signed for Liverpool.

Saw that today on X.

Salah has more yellow cards for celebrating scoring at Anfield than United have goals since the Egyptian signed for Liverpool.

Saw that today on X.
Ok so United has scored less than 9 goals in 7 seasons. Got it.

Don't know how you people get through life, it seems you're not the brightest kid.

Don't know how you people get through life, it seems you're not the brightest kid.
Surely the implication is that United have fewer goals at Anfield since Salah signed for Liverpool? (That's true; United have scored only 1 goal at Anfield since 2017)

The irony. Gobbing off about being bright without understanding the stat you’re complaining about. Take a bow.

I think you misunderstood but that’s ok, I forgive you.