FA Cup 25-27 Jan

Won't be a problem for them, no CL to worry about and Stoke are gimps away from home. Easy 3-0 win.

Yeah, I realise it would be a walk-over, but still another game for them while we have the two Champions League games left (assuming no replay with Fulham).

Rodwell coming on for Tevez. Going for a draw. Nope Citeh score.

Lucky bastards. No surprise to see Silva and Aguero set it up with classy play with Tevez nowhere to be seen...

They've been miles the better team.

Stoke have offered feck all.

City have been crap. Stoke have been even worse but still, no-one deserved to win this game. Game's not over yet, Stoke could still pull something out of the bag.

City have been crap. Stoke have been even worse but still, no-one deserved to win this game. Game's not over yet, Stoke could still pull something out of the bag.

Moral of the story - Don't ever televise Stoke games again.

Christ, Zabaleta is a good solid performer as we know, and yes he got forward there but I do wish they'd calm down with the jizzfest . He's not Cafu.

A player who encompasses the old City? Zabaleta was bought the same summer they were taken over you cretin.

I'm assuming he means the old, not winning anything City.

I rate Zabaleta. Probably the best fullback in England this season.

A player who encompasses the old City? Zabaleta was bought the same summer they were taken over you cretin.

Didn't he join them before Mansour took over though?

Anyway, Zabaleta has been great for the past 2-3 seasons, very good all-round fullback IMO. And he seems to care about his football.

Can't really fault players like him, Kompany or Hart.

Well at least it shows Stoke are not invincible at home

They're looking tired these days.
Can't remember the last time one of those oafish long throws came to anything. And neither Shawcross or Huth have scored this year.

They've been well and truly rumbled.