FA Cup 25-27 Jan

Piss-poor attendance at Stoke from the look of it - given all the wanking over their supporters since they arrived in the Premier League, I expected better tbh.

Would you rather Stoke away or City at Home?

City at home. Stoke away would be an incredibly boring FA Cup fixture. Playing against PL sides in the FA Cup is generally boring (yet we've done it like 22 times in our last 25 games) but at least City game would have a big game aura around it.

Ok, why am I watching Stoke - City if I know Stoke will bend over.

*turns off tv*

City at home. Stoke away would be an incredibly boring FA Cup fixture. Playing against PL sides in the FA Cup is generally boring (yet we've done it like 22 times in our last 25 games) but at least City game would have a big game aura around it.

I meant in terms of the game itself. I'd be more confident playing City at Goodison than playing Stoke away.

Stoke nowhere to be seen in this one - poor pressing, no hard tackling and (of course) no quality.

I wish stoke would go down, they will never come back up again with the championship being so strong these days.

Kompany injured - going off immediately.

Rolled his right ankle from the look of it.

Have City not got a centre back on the bench?

Could we see the infamous City three at the back formation?

Mancini happy to play with 10 men against this piss-poor Stoke team.

This is going to be a catastrophe for City if they're really considering putting Clichy in at centre-half, or worse again, his infamous back-three formation.

Stoke are such a pointless team. They will never get any higher than the level they are at because they are ultimately geared up to destroy

Stoke are dreadful. Watched them play Chelsea recently, and they were a shadow of the side they used to be. They were never brilliant, but determination made them formidable at home. It appears that these days they just don't offer anything. They did outplay Liverpool, but then Villa did too...

Stoke are such a pointless team. They will never get any higher than the level they are at because they are ultimately geared up to destroy

They play like a Non League side, knocking the ball in behind the full backs, then running the arses of their strikers to hold the ball up and win free kicks.

It's absolutely mad that people actually spend cash to watch this crap every couple of weeks. Who in their right minds would pay for a Stoke season-ticket?