FA Cup 25-27 Jan

Am I the only one who doesn't mind Townsend?? :nervous:

Nope, I find him quite decent too. Maybe it's an age thing, as I remember him well as a player, whereas perhaps the younger types don't.

He loves to talk about "affecting" the play, or another player though :lol:

You don't need a co commentator to over do the clever chat, just keep it easy and as per your average football fan's understanding. He does it fine.

come on Stoke...Kompany's off now so beat them!

Stoke are dreadful. Watched them play Chelsea recently, and they were a shadow of the side they used to be. They were never brilliant, but determination made them formidable at home. It appears that these days they just don't offer anything. They did outplay Liverpool, but then Villa did too...

They are a tedious bunch of long ball spoilers with an arse of a manager, but they're pretty tough to beat at home.

That Chelsea 4-0 the other week is the only smacking I can remember them having at home.

Normally they'll grind a draw, and occasionally pinch a win.

I do wonder how Peter Reid did so well with Sunderland, he seems thick as pig shit.

Was a clear red from a mile away. How could Webb not see the blatant jump into the tackle? Mental.

What a terrible foul straight red definitely

So in the past week, 3 awful calls I can think of. Rooney v Spurs, Ramires v Arsenal and now this. Ref was looking at each one, and there is no excuse.

So in the past week, 3 awful calls I can think of. Rooney v Spurs, Ramires v Arsenal and now this. Ref was looking at each one, and there is no excuse.

Each call benefiting the home team. I don't know if the refs are seriously shit or just afraid of upsetting the home crowd.

Should've taken off Tevez, for all the pundits' talk about sumptuous play between he and Silva it generally ended up with Tevez giving the ball away.

We have Mirallas starting at last and I think Fellaini May be playing as a CM.

A 0-0 draw is game over for Stoke so they may as well go for it. Been awful.

A 0-0 draw is game over for Stoke so they may as well go for it. Been awful.

True but that would be the best result for us I guess, giving City another game to think about - Stoke have shown nothing in this game at all.

True but that would be the best result for us I guess, giving City another game to think about - Stoke have shown nothing in this game at all.

Won't be a problem for them, no CL to worry about and Stoke are gimps away from home. Easy 3-0 win.