F1 2023 Season

What on earth has Charles done?!

Great so we lose any interest for the first corner as Max sails away while the AMs hold everything up

Feck here goes one of the predictions.

Interlagos-2023-F1-GP-0006.jpg

are they gonna keep positions or restart from quali order...

Exciting start!

Surely a red flag?? Lots of sweeping to be done and damaged barriers

Don't lose loads of laps for it

Looks like the Haas clipped Albon sending him skating away

Ooh good red flag, too much sweeping and fixing of barriers to do

I mean he had zero chance of beating Max anyway. Lando is the best chance by a mile.
Is it too much to ask for an engine failure or something on a red bull? Feel like these things are indestructible.

Is it too much to ask for an engine failure or something on a red bull? Feel like these things are indestructible.
I don't think they're even running at 100% which is why it's so reliable, Mercedes did it for one of the season when they were dominating as well.

Carnage, now completely different situation. But I doubt Piastri will have tine to repair the car, and especially not Leclerc.

Norris had great start, but I want ti see that slowed down, it looked like he started before the others, but maybe I am wrong.

Surely Charles can't rejoin even if they get it going again as he didn't make the start and is 3 laps down

If I'm Lando here. If I can get side by side with Max, I might accidently put my front wing near a tyre so he can get a puncture...

McLaren reporting that Oscar's floor has had to be replaced. Unbelievable. If the McLaren mechanics manage this they should get a hefty bonus.