F1 2022 Season

In fairness, I think that rain is much worse than it looks on tv. Doesn’t mean they’ve handled this well, but I understand why they red flagged at that point.

In fairness, I think that rain is much worse than it looks on tv. Doesn’t mean they’ve handled this well, but I understand why they red flagged at that point.
it wasn’t at the start but once they got rolling yes it was too heavy

feck it, I'm switching off. I'll watch the "highlights" (aye right) later. What a waste of time.

The race should have started on time and inter, letting the drivers decide when it was wet enough or dry enough.
OK the rain was v heavy for a time and quite possibly red flagged, but that would have given teams a free pit
Some would have got it wrong, yes there would have been a SC or 2, but we would have been racing.

Might as well remove the full wets then if they won't let them race if it rains

It’s the spray that’s the problem I think, which tbf is a massive safety issue.

not raining anymore, umbrellas down? get it started ffs

This is joke. I’ve got family coming round at 3.30, I thought we’d be almost done by then :lol:

It’s the spray that’s the problem I think, which tbf is a massive safety issue.

There's always spray when it rains. The track's not going anywhere though, and they've got their flags to wave when someone "does a skid" (or whatever unsafe youth maneuver the FIA deem dangerous). Either have wet races or don't, but this is really pathetic.

If it dries up and doesn't rain any more it favours the current arrangement.
So from the start, they delayed it...did they give a reason for that delay?
Then they said lets get on with it, started the formation lap then the rain started pouring down hard, and gave a red flag.
Now they just waiting for "better" conditions and not for the rain to stop completely...right?

Let's feck with the brakes to make the sport more "entertaining" but not race when there's humidity in the air 'cause of safety.