F1 2018 Season

Exciting end to this race. Ham wins.

Fecking Ocon thinks he's good as Verstappen deep down inside because he was lucky to beat him over a season in F3. Sabotaging cnut completely ruined what should have been a historic moment for Max.

From the little I saw of this race, it was good.

Good end to the race , Lewis drove well, despite his shocking looking tyres , they were shot.
Another couple of laps and Max would have had him.
Lewis with his 50th win in the 100 race of the Turbo Hybrid era, that is some record.
Looking forward to next season , some very good young drivers are going to be challenging for the title.

The Mercedes engineers etc celebrating:lol:

Oooh Max... salty interview

Nice to see Lewis win a race after winning the championship. Unlucky for Max but the whole shoving Ocon and then walking off the podium made him look a bit childish, brilliant driver but it'll be interesting to see how he handles the pressure of a championship fight.

OCon just said Max pushed him... ooohhh

Horner saying Ocon was lucky to get away with just a push from Verstappen?! Did he expect Max to punch him haha?!

Sorry, but I do not like Horner. Never have. Support your driver but come on, he should not be threatening another driver or whatever he did.

Last edited:
Oooh they're now showing the above on Sky sports. Mad Max:D

Max isn't crowning himself in glory here. He has a point for a complaint, but the physical pushing is a bit over the top.

Wow this interview with Max. No regrets? You have to control yourself young Max. Doesn't mean you don't have passion. Should listen to Lewis' advice.

I've never liked max, always been like a childish brat who thinks he is the only person that matters.

He's done worse on the track than Ocon!

Proper prick.

Makes no sense to be in 16th place and suddenly think you can keep up with the leader of the race. Has this guy found a team for 2019 yet? In combination with the history between the two it's hard to see how there wasn't a bit of frustration from Ocon's side.

He seems quite pleased with himself though.