Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

Eventually you’re going to bite the dust if you keep facing Spanish teams. The coefficient league does not show reality, la liga is still the dominant league

Jesus... what i would give to be in the room when DeGea negotiate his new deal :lol:

I guess you can kick people on the throat and not get a res these days.

nice

We get it tight for our signings who have basically had any minutes yet like Mudryk.

Then there’s Maguire, Anthony and Sancho. Extortionate money for utter garbage.

Hope now Roma will win it, Mourinho beating these pricks from Seville in the final would be ideal.

We need a livecam on Roy Keane watching this game

Please someone save us from Allegri.
Dunno how you do it just do it.

How Sporting lost to Juventus is beyond me. This Juve team is hot garbage.

That Coates miss gave me a broken table.

Juve were better. Sporting looked toothless to me and wouldn't have scored even with another 90 mins.

Commiserations, mate, the scope of the game is to put the ball in the net, though.

Juve were better. Sporting looked toothless to me and wouldn't have scored even with another 90 mins.
we could be better but it's shameful that we defended in our penalty area for 70mins.

Sporting had the best and biggest chances all game. They dominated Turin.

The story to this game is the only thing I agree with you. Sporting are toothless.

That Coates miss is shocking ! Same with the ones on the first leg.

I would not be shocked if Juve lost 3-0 both games vs Sevilla. They are dog water.

we could be better but it's shameful that we defended in our penalty area for 70mins.

Are you going to dry dye your hair blonde, then? Allegri cannot party yet, we have fecking Napoli on Sunday.

Last edited:
What Sporting, Porto and Benfica missed against Inter and Juventus to qualify were a proper striker.. They had so many chances but Taremi, Goncalo Ramos and Sporting players in the past 2 games were very wasteful

What Sporting, Porto and Benfica missed against Inter and Juventus to qualify were a proper striker.. They had so many chances but Taremi, Goncalo Ramos and Sporting players in the past 2 games were very wasteful
But that's our manager fault. Amorim didn't want to sign any striker, it was his decision and responsability.

We can't cry about the result. I don't give a feck about missed goals. It's not bad luck, it's incompetence. This is Sporting. We always play decent and end up losing or getting eliminated. We have some very good performances in games against Real Madrid, Barcelona, etc but the lack of mentality, ability to handle pressure always kills our team.

Awful campaign/year. Sick of some of our supporters always making excuses for this shower of shite. Wins against Spurs, Frankfurt and eliminating Arsenal don't erase an awful campaign where we are 4th in the league, lost in the cup against a bunch of plumbers and got eliminated in the Q/F by an awful Juventus team who got beat by Maccabi and freaking Benfica.

Amorim can feck off, the lampião POS sabotaged our season with his stubbornness and bad decisions.

Now to make things worse even Mourinho is winning. Cmon you Dutch cnuts

Feyenoord... The Sporting of the Netherlands

Hope Mourinho wins it with Roma. I'm in the "anyone but Sevilla" boat.

Oh feck you Feyenoord. If Mourinho wins this thing I'll hold @KirkDuyt personally responsible. A strongly worded post will come his way!