Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

Roma have struggled with Feyenoord's speed of play all game long, esp in the middle where Kocku has run Matic and Cristante ragged

That said every set piece is a chance for them so...

They are losing this game because of their main inner limitation, though: fragility… in all its possible senses.

Anyone know why there’s no away fans aloud in the Roma feyernood game in both legs?

We should be looking at Gift Orban as our backup striker/prospect. He looks a player.

We should be looking at Gift Orban as our backup striker/prospect. Looks a player.

He's really fun to watch. Have to say that his stats are impressive. Regardless of whatever team you're playing for, scoring 14 goals in 10 apps is pretty great.

Anyone know why there’s no away fans aloud in the Roma feyernood game in both legs?

Bad blood and past troubles rightly suggested Italian ultras & Dutch wasters better not to be mixed this time.

Wow we won a match against Mourinho. No where near over this, but next week they'll have to come at us.

This Roma could be a problem if we meet them in final. Jose will do everything to beat us.

I don’t disagree, but any team at this stage could of course be a problem for us, and especially in a best of 1 Europa final.

But really, Roma is a team we should destroy. They just don’t have the motor/mobility to compete with a top team.

I am more concerned about Juve and Sporting. Especially Juve if they start to get players back, that is also a team that has had a boat load of injuries.

Shit I missed this one. Just saw Mourinho strolling into the pitch to shake hands. @KirkDuyt congrats on the win, how do you see your chances to go through?
I'd say it's 50-50 maybe. Still slightly favour Roma. They're so much stronger physically, but if we can keep the pressure on we might hurt them on the break.

Just cant imagine us knocking Mourinho out of Europe :lol:

We know Allegri does not give a sh*t about a game when he plays 3-4-3 with this roster instead of his usual 3-5-1-1.
Or maybe he liked what he saw in the last half hour against Lazio when he had brought in Chiesa…

Szczesny seems to have had a small hearth problem.
Left the field walking on his feets but crying

I have not seen Sporting dominate a club of Juve stature in years.

Absolutely toying with them but the ball just won’t go in.

Knowing Sporting history we will lose this despite the “moral” victory.

Now St Just which is vital for the way we play a high pressing game pulls a hamstring.

Dammit.

Last edited:
Szczesny seems to have had a small hearth problem.
Left the field walking on his feets but crying
Hopefully he is ok. Good on him to recognize that something was not right.

Ok moron now let’s see who you swap a midfielder for… Di Maria or Chiesa? Idiot. (EDIT: talking to Allegri)

So undeserved.

We have been easily the better team.

Gatti

Four years ago as a 20-year old he was an amateur who earned his money on a construction site.

This result is BULLSHIT.

I hate this sport sometimes.

How do we not score their

Sporting are going to be eliminated. It’s so unjust

Feck you Adan you Spanish POS. It was thanks to his mistakes that we got eliminated from the Champions League and now he does it again. Fecking hate this clown. No more Spaniards at Sporting. It's always a disaster.

Ok moron now let’s see who you swap a midfielder for… Di Maria or Chiesa? Idiot. (EDIT: talking to Allegri)
He actually turned the game around with the changes

Still...how you keep getting away with this is infuriating

dude 1-0 with the return in your home with that Juventus....
it's not like we won 2-3 to 0
Sporting are losers.

We don’t do well with pressure and having to chase results.

Additionally we don’t have that European “know how”.

I’ve seen this movie many times, I know how it ends.

Feck you Adan you Spanish POS. It was thanks to his mistakes that we got eliminated from the Champions League and now he does it again. Fecking hate this clown. No more Spaniards at Sporting. It's always a disaster.
Sarabia and Adan were great servants of the club but Adan time is up.

he has cost us too many games this season !

Doesn't matter anyways since Sevilla are back to their EL black magic stuff

Sarabia and Adan were great servants of the club but Adan time is up.

he has cost us too many games this season !
Adan sucks. Only had one decent season. Too many mistakes. We lost the league in the second year thanks to his mistakes. I want him gone ASAP. I would have gotten rid of him in January after those ridiculous performances in the CL. De Espanha nem bons ventos, nem bons casamentos.

Adan sucks. Only had one decent season. Too many mistakes. We lost the league in the second year thanks to his mistakes. I want him gone ASAP. I would have gotten rid of him in January after those ridiculous performances in the CL. De Espanha nem bons ventos, nem bons casamentos.
Amorim is stubborn. Adan will be our keeper next season

Unless we get a lot of our better players back next week, I think we need to stop thinking about this competition. Our players are dropping like flies. We will limp to May it seems.

And Paulinho the striker.
With chermiti as the back up ….

This team is good. I only imagine if we had a striker, goal keeper, cm, and right back

Porro, and nunes today and we win

He actually turned the game around with the changes

Still...how you keep getting away with this is infuriating

That loss at home to Mourinho’s Utd in the CL group a few years ago morphed him into such an ungrateful, spiteful, manager. He always does the opposite we need, in big games, just to prove his un-Pepness on the biggest stage. What a fecking gammon he is nowadays.

With chermiti as the back up ….

This team is good. I only imagine if we had a striker, goal keeper, cm, and right back

Porro, and nunes today and we win
We will probably lose one or two of Pote, Ugarte and Edwards. I would also sell St Juste. He's a good player but made of glass. Try to get at least the money back. No CL money will make it harder to build a more competitive team. Our football department ran by Hugo Viana is total shambles.

We will probably lose one or two of Pote, Ugarte and Edwards. I would also sell St Juste. He's a good player but made of glass. Try to get at least the money back. No CL money will make it harder to build a more competitive team. Our football department ran by Hugo Viana is total shambles.
The Rafael leão money and Pedro porro money means Maybe we can only sell 1 or 2 players but no CL will be detrimental.

Amorim needs to admit his faults. He is a brilliant coach but he is too stubborn.

You can not win anything in this sport with out a goal scorer.