Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

Glorio

Arsenal our main threat for the Europa league out now.

However they can focus on the league now

Oranges038

5 of the most well taken penos you'll ever see in a shootout. Just buried them, no fcuking about.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
I want us to go out so bad. And tbh losing on penalties or in ET won't be too bad for morale either. Can't really imagine us keeping the pressure up on City and having everybody fit if there is another round of the Europa.
I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

edcunited1878

Anything to chop down Lego Pep, anything. They didn't have the right mentality going into the match, taking it lightly by not starting their main players in a tie that is 2-2 at home. Palace at the weekend who are struggling. And get complacent.

Skills

Snitch
We would've beaten them anyway. It's Arsenal in a european competition - they're not built for it.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Jose will want to get one over on us and Sevilla own this competition but we should have strong designs on going deep in this now.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Quarter-final & semi-final draw on Friday 17 March 12:00 GMT. Streamed live on UEFA.com

Juventus
United
Sevilla
Feyenoord
Leverkusen
AS Roma
Sporting CP
Union Saint-Gilloise

How the draw works?
• There will be a free draw for the quarter-finals, with ties numbered 1–4 for the semi-final draw that follows. A draw will also be made to determine the 'home' side in the final for administrative reasons.
• Any restrictions will be announced before the draw.

When are the quarter-finals?
13 & 20 April

When are the semi-finals?
11 & 18 May

When is the final?
Wednesday 31 May

Last edited:

Dazzmondo

Juventus and I guess Roma are really the only tough teams left now. We really should win this

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
Us for the Europa League, City for the FA Cup and Arsenal for the league. Even if we get 4th I'd say its still a very successful season